Chapter 3

My personal Assistant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  All the way back to the agency, Jinyoung was pouting, his arms crossed on his torso and glaring at the window as if it had attacked him. I would have laugh my off if I wasn't really worried about what Jaebum could do to make Jinyoung quit me for him... Well not really "me", more like my agency but well, I'm his boss so yeah...

  As soon as the car stopped he stormed out and made his way to the building. I sighed. Well, well... That's going to be pretty hard for me to keep him at this rate.

 

  When I entered the office he was already in his own, concentrated on some files and taking notes quickly. I sighed and approached the glass door. He was startled when I knocked but simply glared at me before turning his attention back to the documents. Ignoring him I entered his office and sat on his desk, placing a hand on the papers on purpose. He frowned but didn't look at me.

 

  "What are you doing on my desk?" He asked and I nearly chuckled.

 

  "Sorry but first, it's still my desk since it's my office and second, when your boss wants to talk to you you have to look at him in the eyes and smile." I said with a smirk.

 

  He ignored me and just took out some other documents from his desk. Still haven't understood who's the boss in here, uh?

  I sighed and took his chin between my fingers to lift it up, sending him a glare.

 

  "I said, when I want to talk to you you look at me and you certainly don't ignore me, have I made myself clear?" I asked, threatening.

 

  "I'm not afraid of you." He simply shrugged.

 

  "I know you're not afraid of the consequences, but I also know you're uncomfortable when I do things like this..."

 

  I leaned down so our faces were only a few inches away and leaned down even more so that my lips brushed against his. He widened his eyes and tried pushing away only to fall down on his bottom. I smirked.

 

  "Y-Y-You jerk! That's literary ual harassment!"

 

  "No it's not. And just so you know, I don't like it when people discuss my orders, so I won't hesitate making things like this again." I said seriously, "Now, are you ready to have a serious talk?"

 

  He glared at me, lifting himself up from the grown and crossing his arms on his torso.

 

  "Good. I don't want you anywhere near from that Im creep anymore."

 

  He frowned.

 

  "What the hell? You just have signed a contract, which means that we'll have to work with him like very often."

 

  "I know that. You won't go to the meetings with me."

 

  "Wow wow wow. Calm down Tuan. Are you aware that this contract is like fifty percent of my job?! Oh, yes sorry you are because you are my freaking BOSS! What is wrong with you?! I need this job, okay?!"

 

  "I'm not telling you not to work on it, I just don't want you to go to the meetings, is it hard to understand?"

 

  "Actually it's you who don't seem to understand. The meetings are half the work of the contract, which means it's twenty-five percent of mine. I will be going to the meetings whether you want it or not because it's written on my job application."

 

  "Then I'll change it. You won't come anywhere near this freak, I swear."

 

  "Ow, you're the freak in here! I'm not some toy that he's going to take away from you! What? Do you not trust me? I thought we had a deal. I worked for you if you helped me with my own agency, so what? You think I'll go with some random CEO just because he'll pay me more or something like this? I'm sorry but I'm not planning on working forever under someone else's orders. Now, are we fine?"

 

  He has cooled down and sighed, defeated. Well, he was right.

 

  "Fine..." I began, "I'm sorry."

 

  I. Can't. Believe. I just said those words.

  I, Mark Tuan, never am sorry. Never. But somehow this time I may have gone a bit too far... Yeah, let's say this.

 

  "It's alright. I mean, I can understand you don't want such a good assistant like me to be gone." He smirked.

 

  It was only his first day and I can't even disagree with him. Well, he’s proved himself.

  I sighed, a smirk on my lips and began to leave his office when he suddenly said "Wait". Let's say I wasn't really prepared when he took a good grip on my tie and led me down so we were face to face... and really close. I tried my best not to let any of my inner conflict appear on my face. It was hard, even for me.

 

  "Next time you try to freaking put your disgusting lips on mine I swear I'll chop your balls off, understood?" He said threatening.

 

  I simply smirk and he let go of me, probably annoyed, before siting back on his chair to continue his work. Weirdly, a smile wouldn't leave my lips as I walked back to my office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter