Chapter 2

My personal Assistant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Yaaaas, I made a brand new poster for this story T^T]

 

 

 

I smirked as I entered the building. I was pretty late, which I was sure was about to piss off my new assistant.

 In fact, a hurricane crashed into me when I went in the office.

 

  « You son of a cake! » He shouted. « What the heck did you not understand in 'don't be late,' for goodness' sake?! »

 

  I chuckled and sat down, taking a few files I needed to examine in my hands.

 

  « Hello to you too, Jinyoung-ah. Did you sleep well? I did. In fact, I dreamt of you. »

 

  « Yah! Stop saying such disgusting things, will you? You idiot. » He blushed. 

 

  « The more I listen to you, the more I wonder who's the boss in here. »

 

  « Don't act like you have any authority on me, as I wouldn't even have taken the job if you hadn't blackmailed me. »

 

  « It's not like I complain...It kind of turns me on, actu- »

 

  « Okay, I get it. Stop mocking me and I'll talk to you formally. » He cut me, blushing lightly.

 

  I smirked.

 

  « I like it better. Anyway, about your job… » I began, sitting on my chair. « Your first task will be to bring me a cup of coffee. »

 

  « What the hell, man?! I ain't some kind of maid or something! Go get it yourself! » He yelled at me.

 

  I raised a brow at this. Like who the hell do you think you are, little jellyfish?

  He looked at my serious face and sighed.

 

  « I swear if I don't fulfill my dream by the year I'll pursue you for mistreatment. »

 

  He walked out of the room, probably cursing at me as I chuckled.

  

  Ten minutes later I was reading one of the reports when the door flew open and a cup of coffee was put roughly on my desk, almost leaving drops of the liquid on it. I raised an eyebrow and smirked at my fulminating assistant.

 

  « There isn't any sugar? » I asked.

 

  « I've only heard you talking about me bringing you some coffee. So? What's my real task now? » He asked, totally ignoring my need of sugar.

 

  I sighed and opened a drawer to take out some files and gave them to him.

 

  « Read these files and make a report on them by noon. We'll also have a meeting at three with the Im Corporation, so be sure to have in mind all the information concerning our arrangement. »

 

  « What meeting? Why do I have to go to the meeting? » He asked with a frown.

 

  « You have to go because you are my assistant, so you're supposed to assist me when I have a meeting, like today. You do understand that, right? »

 

  He groaned and rolled his eyes.

 

  « Also, » I continued, « I’ll show you your office. »

 

  He raised an eyebrow.

 

  « Oh? I have the privilege to have my own office? Does that mean that by any chance I'm not going to see your annoying face 24 hours a day? » He asked hopefully.

 

  « Don't hope too much, pretty boy. » I said with a smirk, enjoying the way his face turned red at the nickname. « You see this glass wall? » I asked and pointed at said large wall a few meters away from us. 

 

  He nodded.

 

  « Well, that's your office. »

 

  His eyes widened.

 

  « Don't tell me I have to pass through your office to reach mine. » He said in disbelief.

 

  « Yes you have to indeed. » I said, grinning.

 

  « You mean I'm not even going to have a single minute of rest since there aren't any concrete walls between us? I can't survive to this. »

 

  « That's exactly what I mean, pretty boy. This is going to be such an exciting year. Don't you think ? » I asked with a wide smile.

 

  « What year, you freak? I thought I made myself pretty clear when I said I was accepting this job just so I could create my own agency. »

 

  « I know that. But who knows? Maybe you'll fall in love with my handsome self and would want to spend your whole life with me? »

 

  He glared at me.

 

  « You wish. I think I've already said I wasn't on the same side as yours. »

 

  « Only fools never change their minds. » I simply replied with a smirk.

 

  « Fine. I'm don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter