02 Korea

Close Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 years went by. We lost contact ever since. Even if mom starts talking about him, I would just stay silent and pretend that I don’t remember him but the fact is, every single memory about him is still stuck in my mind.

 

 

I took major in film and an assignment brought me back to him.

 

At first I didn’t know what to think about this coincidence as something that’s beneficial to me or just had made my life even worse. The assignment was to interview idols from other countries.

 

My aunt came to visit us one day and she suddenly spoke about her friend who was Korean and worked for an entertainment company in Korea. I quickly asked if I could do an interview with one of the idols working there and because my aunt befriend with the CEO of the company it would be easier for me to meet the idols.

 

 

Mom approves right away and I arrived just two days after her approval. I felt very happy because I came back to my hometown, Korea.

 

Sulli was there at the airport to pick me up. I was so glad to meet with her again after all these years. She became a very beautiful woman and I envy for her success in study.

 

On the first night staying with her, she told me an interesting story that totally shocked me.

 

A week after my leave, Minho was involved in an accident. As a result of the operation, he had amnesia. He couldn’t remember anything just the fact that he was once a student in Incheon and he doesn’t remember his friends or even... me.

 

Of course I told Sulli that that was going to be the last story about him because I’ve decided to forget about him and just move on.

 

That night, I couldn’t sleep at all and somehow I kept remembering the teddy bear that Syaoran once gave me. Even though it wasn’t from Minho, it felt like he was a part of it too. I hugged it so tightly that I woke up very late the next morning.

 

 

*************************************************************************************

 

 

The appointment was at 2 pm. I took the chance to go have a walk with Sulli around Seoul. We went to a lot of shopping malls and suddenly she had an emergency call from her mom and had to go home that very day. She gave me her house key and left me. I would also do the exact same thing if I was in her place.

 

I took a cab and arrived at the building, the SM building. I just walked up and with the permission card that my aunt gave me, I could enter the building with ease. I was told that the idols were really busy these days as they were preparing to release a new album.

 

After meeting up with the CEO and explaining about myself, he simply said to enter a meeting room which the idols were having a discussion.

 

I stood in front of the glass door like a statue and suddenly they called me to enter. I was shaking a bit because I was afraid that I would disturb their meeting. I entered and said my greetings.

 

They asked me to sit down on a sofa which was placed at the corner of the room. They seemed like they didn’t mind at all about my presence and continued their discussion. The room was really cold because of the air-conditioner and a staff there gave me a cup of coffee to heat up my body. I guess they could see me shivering from the coldness.

 

The meeting took 2 hours to finish. Before the idols could leave, the CEO of the company came and told everyone about my presence and the reason for my sudden arrival during an important discussion. Everyone understood and left the room leaving me with the five idols.

 

They introduced themselves to me formally in English but it seemed very difficult for them as they aren’t very fluent in English. So I told them to speak in Korean as I could understand and speak Korean easily.

 

Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin were their names and when it came to the fifth member, I froze instantly when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter