Cold ice and warm hands.

Leobin Drabbles Because Why Not

  

“Slowly, be careful…” 

Taekwoon murmured in a calm tone, mist escaping his lips in the gelid weather. He was holding his boyfriend's hands, Hongbin, as he slowly slid back onto the ice rink.

The latter laughed nervously, his prominent dimples never leaving his face, his legs trembled a little at the thought that he might fall at any moment.

Taekwoon could not help but smile when he heard his laugh, which, in his opinion, was the most beautiful in the universe, filling him with warmth despite the fact that around him people wore thick layers of clothing, seeking to shelter from the cold.

“Very good!”

The older of the two encouraged him, daring to let go of the grip of his hands, taking only the tip of his fingers. But Hongbin would not allow it. Immediately he took the hands of the tall one again, slipping into an almost certain fall. However, Taekwoon prevented this from happening by holding the love of his life firmly, without actually harming him with his force. That action produced another row of giggles between the two lovebirds.

“Don’t let me go…”

A small smile still danced at the corner of Hongbin's lips, yet his tone was somewhat amused and pleading. His gaze went from his boyfriend's eyes to the floor alternately, since knowing where he was going gave him a sense of security. Taekwoon's heart ached at the boy's fear.

Without uttering a word, the older of them was slowly shortening the distance between the two bodies, without letting go of his hands at any moment. Hongbin, thinking that the other would kiss him, closed his eyes.

“Cute…”

Taekwoon whispered to himself, a small smile appearing on his face at his lover's reaction. He leaned down enough to leave a kiss on his cheek, his skin slightly cold from the winter breeze. He soon rose in temperature as he felt the soft touch of his lips, making his cheeks turn soft pink.

Taekwoon had to hold back the urge to squirm at the loveliness of the scene. Slowly, he circled the opposing body to position himself behind him, his long arms wrapping around the boy's small waist. He opened his eyes shortly afterwards.

“I’ll never let you go.”

Taekwoon's soft voice echoed close to his ear, caressing his skin with his warm breath. Hongbin shivered slightly, allowing his hands to find their way to position them over the improper ones.

They began to move slowly along the wide ice rink. The couples around the both of them laughed, some in the same situation as them and others holding the hands of their children to help them maintain their balance. Soon they were able to increase the speed of their movements, Hongbin even being able to stand on its own. However, Taekwoon never let go of his hand.



_____________________________________________________________________________
A/N This is short and awful because I wrote it back in 2014, and idk why this is messing so much with the text. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this fluffy drabble.