Benches and Butterflies.

Leobin Drabbles Because Why Not

A huff escaped Hongbin's lips as he let himself fall on the bench of the bus stop, leaving his backpack at his right side. The school day had been an eternal hell and he thanked all the gods that heard him that it was finally over. 

 

He closed his eyes and with his arm gripped the backpack, his calm only lasted a few seconds, when a shift of weight could be felt at his left side. Someone sat down at his side. 

 

Thinking it was his best friend, he slowly opened his eyes and started to complain.

 

'Why the heck you never let me...?'

 

Even though his eyes were already big, they doubled their size, he felt the blush growing from the base of his neck to the tip of his ears. That guy wasn't his best friend Wonshik, of course not.

 

That was the-super-popular-and-hot-football-player-older-than-Hongbin-but-still-he-had-a-crush-on-him Jung Taekwoon. 

 

Luckily the other had his earphones and didn't seem to hear what Hongbin foolishly said. 

Hongbin hastily turned his gaze, looking at the older guy with the corner of his eyes. He didn't think it could be possible to blush even more, he even swore that if it happened, his face would catch on fire.

 

Some annoying tickles in his stomach made it difficult for Hongbin to try and pretend not to care about the presence of the other. 'Well, dang, Hongbin, now you look like a schoolgirl in love' Hongbin thought, but that wasn't that far from reality.

 

Some minutes of pure awkward silence after, the bus of the younger arrived. He jumped and ran to the bus even before the door had opened. 'I did it, I escaped and...' but before he could enter the bus, a grip on his arm stopped him.

 

With his heart beating violently inside his chest, automatically, every single romantic and cheesy scene he had seen in the dramas appeared on his head. He turned slowly, bulging his lips as if he was going to kiss someone. Taekwoon looked puzzled at the other's expression, lending him the forgotten backpack without a word.

 

Hongbin was wrong, he could blush more without incinerating. He whispered an awkward 'thank you' along with a smile just as awkward. He took the backpack and boarded the bus in two sprints. 

 

As soon as he sat, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, burying his face in his hands in an attempt to hide his embarrassment and, who knows, maybe be swallowed through his seat into the depths of the earth in order not to see Taekwoon anymore. His house would be ok, too. 

 

 

Taekwoon sighed as soon as the bus drove away. He had forgotten how to breath when he saw the younger on the bus stop. His hand still tingled nicely at the touch of Hongbin's smooth skin. A small smile formed in his lips.

 

'Next time' Taekwoon thought. 'Next time I'll talk to him'

 

If only Hongbin knew the effect he had on Taekwoon was bigger than the one Taekwoon had on the younger.

 

__________

A/N 

This and the next 3 drabbles where inspired by pictures I'll post in each one.