I can't LIE myself !

Who am I in your Heart, You love me NOT?

 

He looked at his watch. It’s already 6.30 in the evening. He must go home now. He afraid him something wrong with him. He ran to go back home. He didn’t know why. He felt that his running is improved. He felt that his running was getting faster and faster.

          He get into the house and he saw Hikaru is being walked back and forth.

          “ Ta-Tadaima…” he said. He tried to keep him looked calm.

          “ Where have you been? I have waiting for you for a long time.” Hikaru went towards him and scolded him.

          “ I have told you that I back home late. And, I also mentioned that, no need to wait for me, right?” he answered calmly.

          “ Where have you been? Playing outside there with the boys,huh?

          “ What wrong with you? I’m tried and please get away from my way.”

          “ I’m hungry. Cook for me.”

          “ I won’t. I felt very tired.”

          “ Just do it. There’s no reason.”

          “ I’m not your servant!”

          “ Then, who are you?”

          Yabu get mad and went to the upstairs directly. He slammed the door hardly just like Hikaru did before. He gulped and gasped.

          “ What I did just now? Am I insulted him? Oh God!” he blamed himself. He looked at upstairs. Yabu must be angry on him. His stomach sang weirdly again. He walked weakly into the kitchen.

          “ Where did okasan put the rice?” he asked himself and was busy to look for the rice. Finally, he found it.

          “ Maybe I should try to make some onigiri.” He told himself. He heaved a long sigh. He took the pot and put the rice inside.

          “ Should I put some salt inside it?” he started to get confused.

          “Hmm… Maybe… Because it tasted a little bit salty when I tasted onigiri made by Yabu.” He said alone. He put two small tea spoon of salt inside the pot. He waited it for a long time for that rice to cook.

          Before that, he looked for the seaweeds. Luckily, there’s some left for them.

Half hour later…

          Those onigiri is done. It looked a little bit terrible but he was very satisfied on it. Even if it looked strange, maybe it would taste good? Maybe… He looked at the onigiri. It didn’t looked round, not even square,and not even triangle. He also didn’t know what kind of shape is that.

          He heaved a long sighed before he stepped to the upstairs. He stood up in front of Yabu’s room. He wanted to knock it, but he didn’t have enough courage. He stopped for a while and sighed again. He looked at the onigiri. Looked bad and he started to starve now. He bravely knocked the door.

          “ Yabu_kun, can you open the door? I made some onigiri for…us… I hope you will like it..”

          “…”

          “ Yabu_kun, open it now. I want to eat it with you.”

          “…”

          “ Do you hear me? If not, did you hear the sound of my tummy? I’m starving now…”

          “…”

          “ Open the door now… If not, I won’t die because of starving.”

          “…”

          “Yabu_kun… If you didn’t open the door now, I’ll call for my parents and inform them that you make me starving. Please open the door now??”

GRUKK~~ GRUKK~~

          His stomach sang weirdly again. He rubbed his stomach. He wanted to share those onigiri woth him. And, if he didn’t open the door for him. He’ll just stood there until he open the door and share the onigiri with him.

          Suddenly, he heard someone squeeze the door knob. He lifted his face up. It was Yabu. Standing in front of him. He smiled happily.

          “ Yabu_kun!” he screamed just like a little kid that looked happy.

          “ You’re lucky because you’re cute.” Yabu said and let him stepped into his room.

Hikaru’s POV:-

          I really hope if he’ll open the door for me. I really want to share this onigiri with him and I feel very sorry for him. I felt very guilty. I can’t wait anymore actually. I’m starving. I felt very hungry. I kept praying that Yabu open the door and forgive me.

          Oh God! He opened the door. I felt very happy. I really love you, Yabu. I do love you! I hope he’ll forgive me. What?! Did I heard the wrong thing? Did he say that I looked cute? What does this meant with? I felt very happy by that praise. I really love it. I do love it. I felt that my heart was full of colourful flowers.

Yabu’s POV:-

          He kept knocking the door and kept persuading at me. What I must do now? I can’t do this on him actually. I..I..I can't avoid myself from being looking at his cute face. Did I have to open the door. Oh, I felt very hungry too. He made the onigiri for me? For the two of us? Really?

          I want to share with him. But, why did I very ego? Oh, get rid of this ego’s feeling. What kind of voice is that? Is that his tummy making that voice? He must be hungry. Oh, I musn’t do this on him. I must open the door and share some onigiri with him.

 

 

          They stared at each other for a while. Yabu looked at the plate of onigiri. He forced himself for not to laugh. He stared at that face and waiting for him.

         “ I’m sorry. This is a little bit strange. This is the first time I cooked and it looked terrible. Oh… This is embrassing. I can’t make it properly and looked the shape was terrible and the taste we also don’t know… I..” he hasn’t finish his words yet but Yabu stopped him by covering his mouth by his hand. He smiled at Hikaru and asked him to sit on the bed.

          “ Do you hungry?” Hikaru asked him. He nodded and took one of the onigiri. He ate it slowly.

          “ Does it taste nice?” Hikaru asked him. He nodded. Hikaru smiled happily and grabbed one of the onigiri. He ate it directly. He chewed it and…

          He forced himself to chew it and swallow it. He looked at Hikaru. He ate the onigiri calmly and ate it like a greedy man.

          “ Yucks… It tasted very bad. How did you eat it?” Hikaru said. He felt very weird because Yabu ate the onigiri more than him. He ate half of the original total of onigiri.

          “ I felt very hungry. It tasted a little bit salty, but for me I’ll grab all if I’m very hungry.” He said and nodded.

          “ I’ll left this for you.”he said and moistened his lips with his tongue. Hikaru ate the onigiri slowly. And, finally it’s finish.

          “ Arigatou,Hika_chan.” Yabu thanked him.

          “ Iie… Iie… No need to.. I need to apologize with you.” He said and looked down at the floor.

          “ Gomen nasai, Yabu_kun. Hontou ni gomen naa~” he asked for an apologize. Yabu smirked. He lifted his head up and stared at the face. He looked at him sharply.

          “ Daijoubu naa~ Forget about it.” Yabu said and smiled at him. Hikaru smiled back at him.

          “ You know what? You’re a kind person actually. I do like it.” Hikaru said and smiled again. For this time, his smile was more sweeter than before.

          “ Hontou desu ka?” Yabu asked him back and he can’t avoid himself from smiling at Hikaru.

          “ Un~” he nodded. “ Daisuki desu.” He said. Yabu awake from his bed and faced Hikaru. Their faces were very near to each other.

           “ Nan desu ka?” Yabu asked him to repeat it. He held his ear to pretend that he didn’t hear what has Hikaru said just now.

          “ Daisuki desu.” Hikaru repeated it.

          “ Nan desu ka?” Yabu asked him back and now he held his hand tightly. He faced to Hikaru and waited for his repeat.

          “Dai-…” and now, Hikaru realized it. He stopped and he bit his lips. He was blushing. He can feel that his face was getting red and hot. Yabu smirked and smiled. He really want to hear it again. He held his hand tighter.

          “ Nan desu ka?” he asked for it again. Hikaru still bit his lips and he kept away his eyes away from being looking at Yabu.

          “ Ahh… Onegai… Repeat it again…” Yabu asked him. Hikaru looked at him shyly.

          “ Anou… Dai-Daisuki… De-Desu…” Hikaru said it shyly. Yabu smiled. He didn’t know how long his smile towards him. Maybe as long as the frog’s smile.

          He stared at that face again. He lifted his face up. They were looking at each other and their eyes were stick together. They can feel their heartbeat was beating faster and faster. Felt like wanted to drag out. Yabu smiled again and slowly he kissed Hikaru on the lips.

          He felt his lips and tongue. They were really felt the kissed. Not long after that, they both realized with what just happened and they released their hug. There were nothing respond from the both of them.