Chapter 1 (CONtd )

" I Wont Lose Her "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's P.O.V

We walked to school , she kept talking about her usual stuff...everything was a blur to me ...i could only see her ... Yes I'm cheesy , Yes you might be cringing from hearing it...But yes thats how i felt , I loved everything about her , i wondered how she never saw herself the way i saw her.....

Apart Shin Hye , I had 2 other friends Rap Monster and Jin . Rap Monster or Rap Mon as I like to call him was the brainiest kid in school , but with the sickest attitude , Jin was the fashionista, i know...weird guys for friends but yes,....I liked them just the way they were.

As me and shin hye both entered school , we immediately parted ways , we were strangers in school ... we pretended to not know each other , or let's just say we were causal acquaintances. We were in same class , i sat in the perfect position so that i could stare at her without being noticed .

Jin waved at me from the end of the corridor​

Dude , you first of all have the worst sense of fashion on planet earth ...Atleast look presentable mahn .... !! "

Before he finished his sentence a couple of juniors walked by us And screamed

"Jimin Oppa ....I love you ? Why do you do this to us ? Why ? Why ? ".... I smiled .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter