two

Next Door

I raised my eyebrows in confuse. Tilting my head to the side. Curiosity suddenly entered my body, I slowly pushed the door. The exact same interior. “HIRAI MOMO WHERE WERE YOU?” this voice…?

“Here you are my baby sister!” a familiar guy ran toward me and suddenly hugged me. Onii-chan? Why was this guy here? I mean, he ran away…

“Mom made huge dinner~” this voice too. It was my mom’s. The voice I missed really bad. This lovely voice. What was happening?

You should go! This is my family, why are you here .” A voice suddenly could be heard on my ears. Of course I turned my head, to see a person with a pout. Crossing her hand. She had beautiful blonde wavy hair I knew so well. “Who are you? You look really like…me?

“Hirai Momo.” I whispered.

EVEN YOUR NAME IS MY NAME. ONII-CHAN WHO IS THIS GIRL?!” but my—or her—brother didn’t turn his head on her. “Onii-chan, you didn’t hear me? I thought you were the best.” And she pouted again. Again, he didn’t turn his head. He just walked toward the dining room and walked back again just to push me toward the dining room.

“He…he can’t see you another Hirai Momo. It’s my family then, not yours.” Once again I whispered at her.

No, you need to go after this fest.”

“I won’t.”

This is my family! Yours is there. Outside the door!”

“This is my family!” I shouted back at her, making mom, dad, and onii-chan turned their heads and looked at me weirdly.

“Who are you talking to?” onii-chan asked with the sashimi on his chopstick. “Silly.”

“No one. Hehe.” Mom and dad chuckled. “I’m just going to eat until my stomach full, right mom?”

“Of course! No one will stop my sweetheart.” Dad answered it instead of mom.

You need to come back, Hirai Momo. I’ll help you.” This time not a girl’s voice. It was boy. “Hirai Momo. This is not your family.” And it turned black. When I opened my eyes, I could hear the fight again.

The door suddenly opened, my mom came. “Pack your thing. We’ll move out from this house.” I tilted my head to the side. As far as I know, there was no problem. “Now.” I was just too lazy to have some words with my mom so I just did what she told me to.

Will things end?