Date part 2

Am I in heaven?

Jaehwan POV

We got into a taxi and droved off. I tried with a little agyeo, asking Yuna about where we were going but nope no answer just a "wait to see".
------
We avirred at an asument park and i was amazed. Why? because this was my first time at asument park because i come from a poor family and all the money was to the home, food and help our mother so she could live with us a little longer. When i tought about her i begin to cry. Yuna noticed it and wrapped an arm around me.

"Please don't cry. Lets us have fun and please tell me something about you. Then i will also tell something about me and the others, so we can know each other and also if they are teasing you then you can tease them back and ofcourse i will help you" Yuna said while smiling, she look so innocent while smiling and also beautiful (ofcourse). I sweep my tears away with my hand and said cheerfully: " Lets us go. I want to try that," and begin to make my way.
----
Jimin POV

"Where are Yuna and that new girl?" i asked Choa
"They drove off somewhere. I heard Yuna talked to her self last night about getting to know the new girl and that she could get her but it was in her sleep so i think that it just where a dream"
I begin to think that i was not the only one who liked or maybe have fallen in love with the new girl but ofcourse who would she is really beautiful, sweet and when she smile it was like an angel. I was annoued and decied to go out and meet my friend
---
EXY (WJSN) POV

I meeted her at the cafe. She looked annoyed. Want to know who it is? Jimin. Jimin Jimin Jimin. She always look annoyed but every time i adk her whats wrong, she just kick me and one time she almost got us banned out from a bar.
"Whats wrong? whats wrong? Whats wrong?" i rapped tried to make her mood go up but you guys kniw what i reviced?
------
Seola (WJSN) POV

I walked over to the cafe to get my usally when i noticed MY Exy sitting with a OTHER girl. Why am i like this? because i'm in love in the only one Exy and everytime i see her with other girls i would always be mad because she is MINE but maybe i just take this to much so i tried to ignore them and ordered my drink. When I was waiting for my drink i fell a pairs of arms wrapped around me.
------
Yuna POV

after i heard about her life, i was shocked i didn't know a girl so sweet and also smiling would have gone trought that and that only want me to get closer to her and protect her. When we talk i meeted the one that i always tried to ignore.
"Are you going out with a new one?" she asked
-------
A/N: can you guys please comment what you think about this chapter if you guys don't mind ? :)