Hugs are best medicine in the world

Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re pregnant,” Baekhyun mumbled while pointing at the little bump that Sooyoung was wearing. The girl could tell that he was thoroughly amused at it, and his eyes that were pouring out tears just awhile ago seemed to be twinkling with excitement.

 

She smiled softly and hummed, while rubbing her little bump. “Her name is Seul, and she is five months old. It’s kind of amazing that I love her so much even though I don’t get to see her yet. I wonder why.” 

 

“All mothers are supposed to feel this way.” Baekhyun croaked his head a little, and grinned, “I can see that you are already going to be a great mother.”

 

“Thank you,” Sooyoung laughed, as her cheeks pinked a little. To be honest, she was scared of getting pregnant because she couldn’t help but being terrified of doing a bad job as a mother, and only her child had to suffer because of her actions. She didn’t want that. After all, she used to be a little princess in her family who didn’t have a lot of responsibilities in her hand but right now, she was going to be a mother.

 

And a mother means that your life will be changed. She couldn’t act irresponsibly, after all, she wasn’t the protected one under her mother’ shield, because now she was supposed to be the shield. 

 

“You must be wondering why a kid like me is snowing when it’s so freaking cold outside,” Baekhyun chuckled, and his eyes dimmed down a little. It was obvious that he was still upset with whatever bothered with him in the first place.

 

“It’s ok if you don’t want to, after all, we are still strangers who happened to know each other’s names.” Sooyoung muttered while patting his back, hoping that somehow it could bring that boy a little comfort. 

 

“But I want to tell someone what happened to me, if I don’t, I don’t think I can ever get rid of the voices screaming inside of me.” Baekhyun looked at the girl seated next to him with his hopeless eyes. She was the light that he saw in the darkness, and just like how a moth was attracted to the irresistible fire, he was attracted to her in a dangerous kind of way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris heaved a sigh, as he tossed his tie in the washing machine, before he headed upstairs where he knew that his wife would be peacefully sleeping.

 

When he opened their bedroom’s door, he was surprised to see the bed empty. Just like her usual self, Sooyoung had left him a post-it at the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter