Alone

Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Sooyoung sat down on the sofa, and a soft sigh escaped from . She was exhausted. Carrying another life form in you wasn't that easy, it was heavy and tiring, especially climbing stairs. She looked at the clock, and the frown on her face deepened when she realized that her husband wasn't getting back home.

     She was worried. He should at least called her if he was working late, but she didn't receive any calls. Her mood dampened and she was slightly disappointed. She was supposed to go to doctor for a usual health checkup with Kris, but he didn't turn up like he had promised and for her, it was so lonely. 

    She had noticed that Kris had changed a lot during these periods. It was as if he wasn't even putting any more efforts in this marriage, and she was the one who seemed as though she still loved him. He still loved her, right? She thought with unease, and rubbed her belly for comfort. He wouldn't...he wouldn't cheat especially when he knew that he had his little one in here right?

    Sooyoung grabbed her coat, disappointed in herself, why did she even think that a great guy would ever cheat on her? No human with conscience will ever cheat on his own pregnant wife. It was just like he said, he had been working overtime to earn more money for her and their baby. Nothing more, nothing less. She walked out of the door, and headed towards the cafe although it was already midnight. A late night coffee will probably calm her anxious mind.

 

 

 

Kris heaved a sigh, as he glanced up at the white ceiling. Should he be really doing this behind his wife? He knew he shouldn't yet the girl beside him was too addictive for him to leave. Somehow, the girl beside him had made his boring life as a husband a little bit more amusing. He found himself despicable sometime when he returned home and found his wife smiling gently at him. How could she not suspect him of doing such indecent acts behind her?

How could she trust him fully? Just how? He heaved another sigh, and when he felt an arm wrapped around his waist, he found the sleeping girl snuggling close to his chest. Her face showed  but calmness and tranquility. Why would she stay beside him if she knew she would be always be the number two in his heart? Why would she stay beside him when she knew that she would get hurt? Why would she made herself go through this?
  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter