Who The Hell Is Mr. Larva?!

Sweet Frustration

Seventeen year old Yoo Youngjae swiftly sat down on one of the plastic chairs of the school's AV room. They were getting ready for their next class. Biology. Great, right? It was kind of awkward because it was a new school year and he really didn't know much of the people that were here with him. Well there was his best friend Junhong but he was seated far away from Youngjae, reason; unknown. He didn't want to make a big fuss about not sitting with his best friend. Why would he anyway? It's not as if he's stuck there forever that he'd desperately need a companion he knew.. 
After all, after this class, they were going to stick to each other like glue again. That's just how they were.

Looking front, he hadn't took note of a certain person going his direction.

" I'll sit here,Youngjae... after all, we're friends, right?"

The sudden voice broke him from his thoughts. What kind of person would be so bold as to say something like that?
He looked up and quickly knew who it was, even though they've probably never met personally before. Of course. It was Jung Daehyun. 
He awkwardly nodded his head but Jung Daehyun was already sitting there even before he had finished making his approval.
What was he doing here anyway? He knew Daehyun was one of those kind of kids who'd have it easy because they're popular and they have people constantly bowing down to their feet because they're 'so drop dead handsome or beautiful' . Though he took note of that, he never really thought the same way others did. He didn't find Daehyun attractive no matter what angle the boy's face was at. Still, he needed to be kind because, come on! He barely knew the guy! Maybe he's actually loved for his attitude too! And who ever told Youngjae that befriending a guy who he didn't find attractive was illegal? 
But seriously though.... 
Everyone liked Daehyun... and Youngjae would never get why, even if a coconut fell on his head for all eternities to come.

The lesson had long started but it didn't mean Youngjae was completely into it.. sure, he kind of liked biology... but half his mind was still questioning why Jung Daehyun, a popular kid with a reason Youngjae didn't know was sitting next to him.

And then suddenly..

"Mr. Larva, Larva~" 
He heard Daehyun's weird voice and took time for him to process.

Now, did that seriously come from the popular Jung Daehyun?

When he set his eyes on the lad, he'd quickly furrowed his eyebrows upon seeing Daehyun playing dead.

"Mr. Larva, Larva~" Daehyun wiggled his arms this time to the tone of his weird mantra. After wiggling, he played dead again.

"What the actual... ?"

Youngjae quickly covered his mouth upon realization of how quickly he'd voice out his thoughts and let it slip.

"Mr. Larva, Larva~" 
He was at it again.

"Ughhhhhh..." Youngjae looked everywhere but Daehyun... the second hand embarrassment was starting to creep on him.

Hearing Youngjae's unusual response to his fun antic, Daehyun woke up from playing dead, halting his arm wiggling and beaming Youngjae a friendly smile.

Youngjae smiled back.

Out of politeness.

"Mr. Larva, Larva~" 
And it went on for the rest of the discussion.

The class hurried out the TV room, already wanting to go home as to it was dismissal time. Not wanting to stay in the school any longer than necessary. Students, of course...

But Youngjae was in no hurry. He picked up his notebook that proved of no use today because he hadn't written a single word on its pages.

Looking over the retreating figure of Daehyun running for his bag back at the classroom, he sighed and muttered softly,

"What a weird guy.."