Woohyun x Chorong

Wild Imagination

Woohyun and Chorong were best friends. Because they were close, friends always teased them. Even though they were denying that both love each other, inside their heart, they admitted that they had feeling to each other. Too much denials made them always thought each other. Lack of each other presence made them always missed each other and tried to communicate as many as they could. And both were comfortable enough to do skinship, only if they were alone. Both were confronted by each of their friends, but they still denied everything. Woohyun, who was a thinker, thought that the timing should be right. Meanwhile, Chorong just feigned ignorance because she thought Woohyun just saw her as best friend.

 

One day, they decided to take a trip to another city, who had lots of beaches and other tourists attractions. Well, actually only Chorong planned the trip. Woohyun butted in because he worried about Chorong's safety and also, he thought that it would be good for both of them to start expressing their feeling to each other.

 

"Are you sure you want to join my trip?" Chorong asked for the last time before they departed.

 

"Why not? I need vacation, after all." Woohyun replied.

 

"Your work?"

 

"It can be paused for a few days. I already told my clients that I'll have a holiday to do, and they fully understand the situation."

 

"Well, it's settled then. But, I have a condition to make."

 

"Tell me." He said while eating snacks.

 

"I have the trip’s itinerary here," she said while waving her notes to Woohyun, "and I hope you don't mind about the schedule I made."

 

"I don't have any plans than following you," he said while fixing her hair strands that got loose, "so, I'll follow whatever you want to do on this trip."

 

She smiled to him as the answer to the statement he made. His gesture told her that it was true and it's all she needed.

 

They boarded the train that brought them to their destination. Of course they were seated right next to each other. Woohyun made sure that he could sit beside Chorong, even though he was late to reserve the ticket.

 

Chorong was looking out toward the window. She felt giddy to know that Woohyun was beside her for several hours. Meanwhile, Woohyun was looking around and pretended not to look at her. He was thinking about things that he wanted to say.

 

Then, he looked at her hand, which was wide open, like waiting to be held. He saw that she was looking at the scenery outside. He slowly put his hand onto her and then grabbed it tightly, making Chorong surprised and now looking at him, who was feigning ignorance and pretending to sleep. She held his hand tightly as her answer and back to enjoy the scenery. Both now smiling as the train who brought them now riding fast to their destination.

 

**

 

“We’re arrived!” shouted Woohyun after leaving the train station. “Where should we go, princess?”

 

“No teasing!” she reprimanded. “And let’s go to the BnB Bomi suggested.” she checked her notebook to find the address of the place.

 

“You mean this one?” Woohyun showed his phone screen to her and she nodded. “How do you know?”

 

“Bomi told me when we were in the train.” he sticked his tongue out.

 

“What!? How?”

 

“She chatted with me through LINE.”

 

Chorong creased her eyebrows to him, then looked around for a transportation to use.

 

“Let’s rent a car. There aren’t many public transportation here.” Woohyun suggested, then pointed at a rental shop near the station.

 

“And how do you know about that?”

 

“A little bird whispered it to me.” He sticked his tongue out again and started to walk to the shop. “Wait in here, okay?” He said to Chorong a little shouting, leaving Chorong confused with his remarks.

 

**

 

They arrived to the BnB several minutes later. A bellboy helped them bringing their luggage to the receptionist.

 

“Can I help you, sir?” The receptionist said after both Chorong and Woohyun arrived in front of her.

 

“Two rooms, please.” Chorong said.

 

“Let me check first, ma’am.” She said while looking at the guest book.

 

“I don’t think there will be rooms left. It’s peak season after all.” Woohyun talked to Chorong in lower volume.

 

“Hm?” Chorong didn’t hear it clearly as she was looking at the receptionist, who now was checking the keys and such.

 

“I said, there won’t be any rooms left, because it’s peak season.” He raised his volume a little bit.

 

“Oh, really?” Chorong now moved her attention to Woohyun.

 

“I’m sorry, Sir and Ma’am, but we don’t have many rooms left. I suggest that both of you book one room only.” She said while taking a brochure near her, then she continued, “We will give you a room with twin beds, and we’ll add a curtain, if you mind to be in one room with him, Ma’am.” She said to Chorong as she showed the brochure which contained the pictures of the room.

 

“Um, well.” Woohyun said while checking Chorong’s uncomfortable reaction. ‘This is not like what I have expected.’ he thought. “If we get a discount for this room, I don’t mind sleeping with my best friend,” She smiled. ‘Yeah, right, best friend.’ he rolled his eyes.

 

“Oh yes, of course miss. For your inconvenience, we will give you a special discount, even in this peak season.” The receptionist said brightly to her.

 

“Book it then.” Chorong felt satisfied and moved her attention to Woohyun while waiting for the receptionist to finish the administration. “I’m okay, Woohyun-ah. Don’t worry about me.” She smiled mischievously. “Uh, okay.” He felt awkward with her smile and then said, “I’ll bring our things to the elevator then. Take the key.” He left her with luggage and then wait near the elevator.

 

What’s she thinking right now?’ His legs suddenly brought him down because of the nervousness he felt. “I hope she’s not doing anything crazy, I don’t like whenever she smiles like that.” He said to himself.

 

**

 

“Ah, bed!” Chorong stated as she slammed herself onto one of the twin bed in their room. Meanwhile, Woohyun was struggling with the luggage they brought.

 

“How much do you plan to stay here? Yours is very heavy, Chorong-ah” He said while pointing to her luggage.

 

“I’m going to stay for a while. I want to release my stress here.” She stuck her tongue and now rolling in her bed, facing Woohyun. “So, Mr. Nam, do you nervous to be in the same room with me?” She smirked.

 

“Nervous my . We always sleep together in the living room while watching movies at your home. And I might add, you are always hugging me.” He smirked back.

 

Chorong’s face redden as she grabbed nearest pillow and started to smack Woohyun. “Don’t remind me of that. It’s just a habit you know. I tend to hug something on my sleep.”

 

“Hey, hey. I already know about that, but don’t smack me that hard.” Woohyun rubbed his back, which was in pain.

 

“Oops, sorry.” Chorong rubbed his back slowly, while putting her head onto his shoulder. What they didn’t know, they were close enough, that when Woohyun turned his head to face her, their noses were touching. Then, there was five seconds of awkwardness after that.

 

They moved out from each other and avoided to see each other as they were now blushing. Chorong pretended to tend her luggage and Woohyun walked to check the bathroom.

 

**

 

“Ah, I’m tired.” Chorong shouted.

“If you don’t, I don’t think you are human, Rongie-ya. We walked around for 3 hours to look for souvenirs.” Woohyun rolled his eyes while slammed himself onto the bed. “Why should we buy these things first? Usually people do it in last day.”

“We bought it today because I actually didn’t plan to do anything after we arrived today. I thought it will be tiring to go to this place by train. Eventually we all have lots of energy so why not we do this first.” She smiled while explaining.

 

And her signature smile comes up. Please don’t make my heart burst, Chorong-ah, Woohyun thought.

 

“Ah well, I think I will use the bathroom first, if it’s okay with Her Highness, of course.” Woohyun teased Chorong as part of distraction of his thought earlier.

 

“Sure, sure.” Chorong indifferently answered as she took photos of the souvenirs to family and friends.

 

**Several minutes later**

 

“Time to bath, Your Majesty.” Woohyun teased Chorong after he went out of the bathroom. Then, her dolphin scream was heard inside their room. “What, what’s going on? There’s a mouse? Cockroach?” Woohyun looked around the room as Chorong hid inside the blanket.

 

“It’s you, stupid. Wear some clothes, will you!?” Chorong answered half shouting to him, peeking shyly to his bare abs. Which actually a nice view for her.

Wow, he’s really working out, that abs…. Chorong thought.

 

“Meh, like you never saw me topless.” Woohyun only wore shorts and now was drying his hair with towel.

 

“Last time, it was when we were kids, duh.”

 

“So, you never see me throwing my jersey while I played soccer in school?”

 

“Nope, I always went to the changing room to prepare your things.” She mocked him.

 

“Hey! That’s why I always lost my underwear!” Woohyun said with a joking tone.

 

“Wh-what!” Chorong’s face redden. “I never touched your underwear, you stupid.” She smacked Woohyun with pillows.

 

Now they were running around in their room, with Chorong swung her pillow around, and Woohyun just laughing his off.

 

She caught him in just a few seconds, but then she lost her balance and Woohyun, who was being held by her, caught her and both of them fell down.

 

Their face now were near each others. They can feel each other's breaths. All of a sudden,Woohyun looked at Chorong’s lips and so did she.

 

He tried to moved forward and now they were kissing. Chorong was at shock for a moment, before following Woohyun’s lip movement. They kept kissing softly until they were out of breath.

 

Both of their faces were now redden and they tried to not look at each other's eyes. It's an awkward moment for the best friends but their heart cannot be lied as Woohyun’s hand were circling around her waist while Chorong was hugging his neck.

 

Few moments after that, Chorong realised what happened and she pushed him off, running towards bathroom. Woohyun just stunned seeing her running to the bathroom. Then he smiled. He smiled because he knew that his love was not unrequited.

 

He decided to let her calm down, so he put a t-shirt on and shouted to her—who still in the bathroom, “I'm out to buy some food for dinner! Take your time to clean up yourself!”

 

**

 

They ate their dinner in silence. Fried kimchi rice and some side dishes were devoured slowly. Their situation was awkward but it's just on the face as their hearts were full of joy as they were happy to know that they were liking each other, and probably more.

 

After cleaning up, Woohyun and Chorong quietly sat on their own bed. Each of them tried to enjoy the silence, only accompanied by air conditioner machine sound.

 

“So…”

 

Both of them spoke together, making them chuckling and then Woohyun gave the rights to speak to Chorong first.

 

“So, what do you mean by kissing me earlier?”

 

“Nothing. It just came out of nowhere. A reaction made by my heart.” Woohyun smirked.

 

“Hey I'm serious.” Chorong smacked him with pillow that she held.

 

“Hey, don't smack me.” Woohyun tried to avoid and then he got close to her, making her flinched and froze, not looking to his side.

 

“You know what?” He whispered.

 

“What?”

 

“I love you.”

 

She now was looking at him deeply, checking his eyes, whether he said it sincerely or he was just joking. But she could see his eyes b with sincerity.

 

“I love you too” she replied, with addition of a peck to his lips.

 

Woohyun was frozen for few seconds, while Chorong was blushing, cheek was beet red.

 

Then Woohyun smiled creepily. “Do you know what happen if a healthy man and a healthy woman put together in one room?” he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“Ya! You byuntae!” Chorong smacked him again with her pillow and Woohyun just laughed while shielding himself.


A/N: I ended this story up abruptly lol. Anyway my favorite OTP is here. Love them so much, especially when there was an interaction between them at the start of this year.

Anyway, if you want to request pairings, please do comment below. And I have to remind you, this is not a specific pairing fanfic. So, it's not only MarkDy or WooRong fanfiction, It's open for any pairings, as long as it's a straight pairing.

For now, I'll do both of first requests that I got then let's see what I should do here. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!