Schedules

In my eyes

They were never left alone eversince that incident. It was always in group gathering. He did not contact her. She carried on hers too. The drama started airing 3 months later. The cast got together to watch some of the episodes together. He was there most of the time. Sometimes she's there too. They greeted one another but that was all. As the drama was coming to an end, GooWon couple was receiving lots of love from the viewers. Not only that, magazines shoots and advertisers have been looking to pair them up again. Their on-screen chemistry was highly sought after. No actress or actor will turn down job opportunities. So when they decided to pair up for their first ever magazine shoot. In order not to make the set uneasy, JinGoo texted JiWon. 'Its been awhile. How are you? I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good rest.' After some time, he gave up waiting for her return message.

Instead, his phone rang near mid-night. He was watching his recorded basketball matches. The caller is JiWon. Immediately picking it up with a hello, JinGoo did not get any respond. Pressing his ears deeper into the receiver cord, he heard conversations. The background was noisy but it was still audible. "JiWonee, why cant you give me a chance again? Give us a chance. I know you still have feelings for me." "Oppa. There's nothing left between us anymore. I have moved on. You should too, someone more capable than me. My feelings for you are merely colleagues now." "Its impossible. We have been together for 4years! You are not one who throw all away within months. Are you seeing someone from the set? Is it JinGoo hyung-nim? I remembered you choosing to go home with him than me. Tell me!" "I dont have time for relationship now, much less developing one. We can still be friends oppa." JinGoo heard it clearly and knew who the voices belongs to. "JiWon, lets go. The company function is over. I'll send you home. You have a early shoot with JinGoo xi tomorrow. Whats wrong with YeonSoek? He seems easily aggitatied recently. You two alright?" "Yeah. We're fine. Its not gonna be easy reverting back to colleagues from lovers. Give him some time. I had someone to aid me through this phase." That perked JinGoo's interest but the line was cut off.

Laying on her bed, JiWon reached for her phone and noticed a unread message. It was the man who gave her a unforgettable kiss and walked away. Tomorrow they will be meeting. Opening the text, she read and replied. 'Sorry for the late reply, i just got home from a company event. Everythings been well on my side. We can catch up tomorrow. See you sunbae-nim' The immediate vibration of her phone promted her a newly received text. 'You accidently pressed on my number and i head some conversations. If you have time, lets have coffee after the shoot. Rest early JiWon-ah.' 'Coffee is good. I have no schedule until evening. You rest well too. Its been sometime since we last met. Goodnight.' Somehow, their messages to one another seems surreal.

The shoot was obvious couple-themed. Both of them were professional and completed it within hours. The results were praised. "JiWon xi, JinGoo xi, are you not waiting for your managers?",the staffs asked curiously when he saw them packing and leaving together. It is unusual to see actors and actresses leaving without manager's protection. "Oh, we are going to grab soem coffee together. See you guys. Thanks for all the hard work today.",JinGoo replied and guided JiWon out. Without a word, he took her duffle bag from her shoulder. "I can carry it myself.",JiWon said wanting to snatch it back but he ignored her. Giving up, she followed him to his car where he drove them to a coffee house where there's not many customer. "This is my friend's cafe. His wife is the boss here and i've told her we are coming for a drink. We will be fine.",JinGoo explained. "I am not concern over paparazi. If its not, its not. If it is, it is then. They have never taken couple pictures of me and YeonSeok oppa so we do not need to admit anything.",JiWon said as if knowing what he had in his mind.

JiWon asked JinGoo what he had heard and why he did not hang up the phone immediately when he know it was a mis-dialed call. "I heard your voice. Then his. My curiousity wont let me do it. Is he still pestering you?" "He stopped contacting me ever since then. I only need him to realise im over our relationship. Of course, you helped me indirectly. So i guess you heard your name." He liked the fact that she does not wait for people to ask for answers. If she knows what on their mind, she will say what they want to know from her. "Are you busier now than before? Any new drama or movie projects?" "We are well loved. I received a few and still looking through. My grandma say she saw you many times on tv and asked why you looked like so girly now with long hair. She also ask when do you want to have a meal with her. Her granddaughter went home in a piece and she thinks you did your duty." "I will go when her granddaughter invites me over. So, did i ever crossed your mind since then til now? Frankly speaking, i am trying to erase the feelings i have for you."

"Well, you came to my dream a few times. Have you successfully gotten rid of your unwanted emotions for me?" "Do you want me to? I have to if you do not reciprocate to my moves. Are they good dreams?" Not replying, JiWon looked straight into JinGoo's eyes. As if her eyes were replying him, JiWon went forward towards him and planted a kiss directly on his lips. "If you think this is good, then my dreams are too.",JiWon replaced words with her acts as she waitied for his reaction. "If a guy does not have courage to confess or make a move, then he is not the kind for me." It was a obvious statement made by her. JinGoo got it and smiled. "Kim JiWon xi, i like you. Its more than just a like. I cant seem to get you off my mind. With the kiss a minute ago, it makes it even miserable to not have you as my girl. Would you give me a chance to love you as a boyfriend? I will take responsibility of my actions." "I like you too and i want to be your girlfriend as long as i can."JiWon beamed. Her face showed plain happiness. It warms JinGoo's heart to know she is not accepting him just for the sake of it.

Packed schedules did not stop them from meeting one another. JinGoo would always drive over to pick JiWon when she return home from work. Never once did she mention about tired when they met up. Inversely, it was him who kept whining about the time they can see one another is so short. He had been skiptical about dating a same industry woman because of the eyes of public and hectic work timing. But JiWon showed so much understanding towards him that he could not believe a girl her age should have. They should be clinging onto their boyfriends, asking them to buy presents and restricting them to meet their friends. Not once did she demand those. They were careful not let paparazi caught hold of them. Their age difference will most probably create a hooha out of proportion. One thing he was glad was her family had no objection to their relationship. Wheras it took sometime for his to accept her but they did because he showed them how important JiWon is to their son.

Its like JiWon's age was never a hinder. In the short period of time, JinGoo and JiWon were heads over heel with one another. His friends in particular were worried if she could tame him. They are man themselves. They know what a 36 year old guy needs and what a 23 year old girl might not be able to give. Be it in terms of physical attention of mental communications, they foresee the worst that might happen. To protect JiWon, JinGoo never once took her to meet his friends or disclose anything about his relationship. He didnt want them to judge her. JiWon had introduced her friends to him and was asking why is she kept in his pocket. Every moment he learns something new about his girlfriend. He would have thought her friends are around her age but she had close friends from the mature group too. "Dont see her as a little girl. Her mentality is not. You can ask for it. She's not that innocent." He recalled what her friend told him when they are alone.

Yes, he knows she is not a kid. He had broght her back home. They practically kissed at every corner of his apartment. Her kisses are addictive, passionate and tells so much. She made him feel loved through her kisses. Not one of his ex girlfriends managed to. But because of her age, JinGoo didnt want to rush through the process. Her body language did not show her wants on that section. He wanted it to be on a mutual basis and decided to wait for the right moment. "Are you afraid i might get hurt by your friends comment? That is why you aint bringing me to meet them? I can pull through any sort of harsh words you know."JiWon casually said out. She knows he is concern about her but she didnt want him to feel trap inbetween any of them. Its like asking him to choose between his mother or father. "Guys my age can be very rough with words. I know you can manage but it seems to vulger for you. I cant imagine that. Or worse, what if you become like them?"JinGoo explained and .