Chapter 2

Time to Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eyes sharp like a hawk, peering at the lanky man in the office who was busy talking to someone on the phone. Despite her friend’s attempt to get her into a conversation, Seohyun still stubbornly set her eyes on the same person.

Kris Wu. A chinese. 25 years old. Born in Guangzhou, China on November 6, 1990 Apparently graduated from Peking University. Current CEO of SeonHwa Corp, previously he worked for their branch in China as the Head of Finance Department. Strength: ordering and nagging people. Weakness: ing stupid!

Seohyun had done some researches to get information about the said man, the man that suddenly popped in her life out of nowhere. But she couldn’t find much about him, just some basic information and she figured her father must be the one behind this. She couldn’t believe her father even did this to protect him. Who was he actually? From his records, she must admit he was great but she wouldn’t say it in front of his face. It’d definitely fuel his cockiness.

It had been two weeks since she started working under him and on the first day Seohyun worked as a Vice CEO she already had a heated argument with Kris regarding who was Yeonhee’s boss now. According to Seohyun, Yeonhee was her friend and the said woman could work in this company because of her. Therefore, Yeonhee should stay as her secretary. But Kris came up with something like: Yeonhee applied for a secretary job and was accepted as the CEO’s secretary.  Since he was the new CEO, Yeonhee was his secretary. Yeonhee herself couldn’t say anything as the two kept arguing. At the end, Kris won the argument without so much effort. He had given her a triumphant smirk that made her want nothing but punch him in the face. Kris was unexpectedly good at talking, that jerk was so smart playing with words. Barely a month working with him, Seohyun already knew that Kris Wu was a sadist. He did enjoy the view of her struggling doing everything he ordered her to do. Despite having the title as Vice CEO, it was more like she was Kris’ Personal Assitant, always instructing her to accompany him everywhere. Sigh.

 But wait, if Kris was a sadist, did it make her a masochist?

She shuddered at the thought.

Seohyun’s eyes twitched when the devil came out of his office. She followed his moves deliberately with her eyes. That spawn of satan walked towards Yeonhee’s desk and talked to her. Seohyun couldn’t really understand what they were talking about as she was too immersed throwing imaginary daggers at his side. How she wished, she had real daggers right now.

“Please take a photo while it lasts,” a deep voice suddenly interrupted her fictional battle, Kris turned to her. “But it’s not free. I’m going to charge you $50 for every photo you take.”

Seohyun snorted so unladyike at Kris. “Who in their right mind would want to take a photo of someone ugly like you?”

Kris shrugged carelessly, “I don’t know. You tell me, Juhyun,” a smirk making its way onto his features. “Next time, please tell your spy to be more careful and creative. They didn’t do their job properly. Don’t be fooled.”

And that was it. Seohyun’s jaw dropped dramatically to the floor as Kris turned to Yeonhee again. Damn it! How did he know? Did he have eyes at the back of his head? Tsk, those fools surely couldn’t be trusted and that must be the reason why they couldn’t find anything about Kris. But seriously she shouldn’t have underestimated Kris. He really was something.

“Are you done collecting yourself?” Seohyun blinked in surprise but she immediately glanced sharply at Kris. “If you are, get your stuff and come with me. We’re going to attend an important meeting.”

 

 

 

 

“Where are we going?” Seohyun asked as she tried to catch up with Kris’ long strides. Curse his long legs!

“Shinhwa Group. We’re going to sign a new contract with them,” Kris answered and Seohyun nodded in understanding.  “I sincerely hope you could behave this time,” he added.

Seohyun couldn’t hold back a scoff that came out from her mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter