Bed Kiss

Her Professor+Her Suitors=Husband's Beastmode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just finished taking a shower and changed into her cute pink pajamas.

After doingso, she immediately lied down on her bed and tucked herself.

''3 more days left to practice for the graduation.'' She sighed. She wanted it to finish already. They've been practicing the same thing for already 2 days and will practice it more on the next 3 days.

It's getting sick seriously.

But she was glad they still have 3 days left. 3 days left to bond with all the Senior although she kind of had  a gap relationship with the others because of her recent issue. Well, she doesn't care at all as long as her friends, Hana and Hoya were there, she was still fine.

 

*TOK TOK*
*TOK TOK*


She looked at her door and watched as it opened. ''Yes Myungsoo?''
He popped his head inside and smiled. ''Can I come in?''

She blinked and nodded.

He quickly jumped on her bed and laid down beside her. ''It feels good!''

She sat up and looked at him. ''Are you going to sleep here?''

He moved and faced her. He set his elbow on the bed and rest his head on his palm. He nodded with a big smile on his face.

''You're really serious about it?''

''Oh yeah!''

She quickly took her blanket and pulled it near her. ''Just don't do something stupid!''

He rolled his eyes and took her hand. He pulled her and set her on top of his body. ''MYUNGSOO!!!''

''What?!'' He shouted back and chuckled. ''I'm not doing something stupid here. I'm doing something sweet!''

She blushed at what he said and when he noticed her blushing, he pinched her cheeks. ''You are so damn cute Jinah.''

She pouted at him. ''You're such an oldie.''

His eyebrows knitted and held her head using his palms. ''I'm an oldie?''

She nodded and her eyes widened when he suddenly pushed her head near his face. He smirked once their f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter