The Right One

Her Professor+Her Suitors=Husband's Beastmode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*poke*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

^_____^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*poke*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

^_________^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*poke*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-__________-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She gave up trying to wake her husband up. It's the start of summer! Finally!
But it isn't a summer time for her as she was going to busy herself finding the right university for her.
And she needs the help of her... uhm.. sleepy husband.

''Myungsoo?'' She tried calling. She was kneeling down in front of his bed.
''Are you this hard to wake up?!'' She stood up and crossed her arms. Getting really impatient.

She clilmb up on his bed and an evil idea came up. ''What if I kick your huh?!''
She smirked and lift up her right leg to ready herself to kick him but then her eyes widened when his eyes opened and quickly grabbed her.

''AHHHHHHHHHH!!!''

*BOOOOOOGGGGSSHHHH!!!''

She fell on his body! ''KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!''
She screamed her lungs out and tried to remove herself from him but he started wrapping his arms around her.

''Myungsoo!! You crazy old man!!! Hands offffff!!!''

He laughed and hugged her tighter. His right arm on her body and left hand started holding her head, making it leaned closer to his face.

Her eyes widened when their faces are now inches away. His nose touching her nose.

He smirked at her reaction and teased even more when he slowly closed his eyes.

She got alarmed and quickly pushed his hands on his chest. ''You erted old man!!!''

He finally let her escaped and laughed as she quickly ran out of his room and him left, sitting on his bed, clutching on his stomach as he laughed louder. ''Tss. Look at the girl who kissed me first during the masquerade ball!''

 

 

''So.. are you ready for your next chapter in life?'' He asked. Now, they were on the dining table, eating their breakfast that was of course, prepared by him.
She shrugged her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter