All I Need Is You

All I need is you (Oneshot)

Ji Young Kang, a young witch, yet a very powerful one, as she is chosen as the next fate carrier. But sadly, Ji Young has not yet mastered her technique, let alone masters her magic. She is good at it, it’s just, her focus is not there.

“Why can’t I be as good as they are?” She is referring to her sisters, Gyuri, SeungYeon, Nicole and Hara. She is tired being last in magic.  She is talented as they are, and she is even the chosen one to be the Fate. How is life is so unfair?

JiYoung’s POV

“Ji Youngie,” Its Hara Unnie, she wraps her arms around.

“Are you still thinking about it?”

“Yes unnie, Its sad cause I can’t be like you and the other unnies,” Hara unnie hugs me tighter.

“You will, you will, Ji Youngie…” I just nodded.

“ Let’s go, it’s our turn to go to mortal world this week.” I nodded, changing to my witches outfit, and takes my broom.

“Ready, Youngie?” I nodded at her, and both of us ride our broom at the same time, and flew to the mortal world.

                “I’ll check the West, you stay in the east okay?” I nodded, I wander around the East, in a city call Seoul. Here I witnessed, how a guy almost gets killed, and I myself become his saviour.  I was worried sick about him. He looks weak. I can’t let him die. I don’t know why, there is this tiny line of connection between us, two unknown stranger.

                “Let him, not die, thee shall be live with me” Lowly I murmured a spell. Binding him to me for the time being. He closes his eyes, breathing calmly. I hope I’m casting the right spell.  He is sleeping calmly, I looked around, wondering where could he be living at. And then reality hit me, I’m a witch aren’t? Just read his mind! Okay, I know where he lived, how to get him there? Again, I’m amazed by myself. I transported both of us there. His bedroom. Full of his picture and this girl. Oh, he is taken?

                “Changjo Choi,” I looked at his ID. Changjo. Ah! A stab at my ribs, is he okay? I went closer to him, carefully examine him, trying to heal his broken bone. I heard some noise, and quickly, I transport myself back to the place I found him. At least I know where to find him.  I flew back to my world. Thinking of him still. Will I be able to see that mortal alive? I know he’ll be alive. We are bind together.

For this past 3 weeks, I have been sneaking to the human world, visiting him. He is better, I know. But it’s something about him makes me want to see him every day. He was sleeping like always, when the time come for me to leave, he holds my hand.

“Who are you?” I looked at him, his eyes looking straight to me.

“You are the one who saved me, who keeps me alive. Who are you?” I looked back at him, right in his eyes, at I just knew what ever magic I had will be useless against him.

“J-ji Young, I’m Ji Young.” He smiled, and weird, I feel something in my heart.

“I’m Changjo, nice to meet you,” He pulls me to sit next to him. And somehow, there’s a determination set in me. I know what I want, not being the Fate, or greatest witch ever. Just him.

We chatted all night long. Laughing at each other. Telling some secrets. It’s perfect like that.

xxxxxxxxxx

“Ji, are you not yet done?” I hear him call, oh, come on Fate, thread faster. Ah, finally! The last thread is spinning.

“Coming, Changjo!” I ran down the stairs, right into his arms.

“Done with fate?” I nodded. Yeah, all I need is him, to make me a great Fate. Only him, my Changjo. He carried me to the couch, infront of the Christmas tree, giving me a mug of hot chocolate,   cuddling to him, thinking, all I need is him.

 

 

=================================================================================================

Tell me what you think?