ShowKiHyuk 2- Ticklish

PolyMonX

Minhyuk was on a hunt, a mission if you will. And it was very important, one that recquired the utmost seriousness and professionalism to carry out. What was this mission, you ask? Find Kihyun and plan an attack on their, apparently, ticklish lover. What?? Why are you laughing? This was serious business to Minhyuk, being a lover of pranks and mischief that he was, he couldn't possibly miss the chance to see their leader uncomposed and at their mercy. Plus, the fact that it meant he would get to spend extra time with his cute QPP in order to make a successful attempt was an added bonus. He loved spending time with the slightly smaller, mom-like member whenever he had a chance. 

So, this is why the blonde could be found searching the dorm intensely to find the smaller male. He first checked the kitchen, as he could often be found either cooking or cleaning there, but upon seeing that the only one in their was Jooheon who looked to be in a serious internal debate on whether or not he should have a snack, he decided to move on.

He took a few steps back to where Jooheon was standing, knowing he would be standing there for at least another ten minutes with the cupboard open, if he didn't make a decision. He placed his hand on his shoulder, rousing him from his thoughts, "Just eat something. Don't worry so much, okay? The fans, nor us, are going to stop loving you if you have a snack." He waited for a nod from the other, and watched as he finally grabbed something and retreated to his room, before he continued on his search. 

He searched the bedrooms and checked the living room, thinking maybe he missed him on the way into the dorm, before he decided to ask the manager, who asked him if he checked the bathroom. As if on cue, the bathroom door opened and a shirtless Kihyun appeared, with lose shorts on his still damp legs, running a towel over his hair. 

Kihyun didn't have a chance to get a word out before he was being shoved back into the warm bathroom by thin hands on his chest. The door clicked shut behind them and he stared suspiciously at his partner.

Minhyuk gave the male a quick once over with his eyes, admiring his cute physique, "Hey", he said brightly.

"Hi?" Kihyun was definitely a little confused as the two of them never recquired privacy when they were together, unless they were having a much needed venting session about their worries about life, because the other members were okay with their relationship and they never did anything more than kiss anyway. 

"Your skin looks nice today", the taller boy complimented guinely before placing a sweet kiss on the other's lips, "BUT, that's not what I wanted to talk about".

The shorter male smiled at the kiss, and leaned against the sink, somehow knowing this was going to take awhile.

Seeing that Kihyun was ready to listen, Minhyuk began recalling how he found out about their lover's hidden weakness. He explained how he had overheard Hyunwoo and and Hoseok having a conversation in the practice room earlier after they had finished helping him with some of the new choreography that he was struggling with due to his recent injury. He mentioned how the conversation originally started with Hoseok's usual pining over Hyungwon and Hyunwoo's standard response of "why don't you just ask him out already?" that lead to Hoseok having a mental breakdown because "there's no way he likes me back". Minhyuk told Kihyun that Hyunwoo eventually gave up on trying to convince the poor boy like he always does and changed the topic of conersation.

"Babe. Get to the point already, please. Before the others need to use the bathroom and start banging on the door". Kihyun requested.

"Right." Minhyuk responded, "So basically that lead to Hoseok asking about how our relationships were doing, which are good by the way" he smiled, proud that everyone's need were currently being met. "But then Hyunwoo mentioned that the other day when you two were cuddling, you slid your hand down his side and he almost lost his because you touched a really ticklish spot that, apparently, he wasn't even aware of." Minhyuk chuckled.

Realization dawned on Kihyun as he stared at the floor, "So that's why I felt him jump slightly, and why he moved my hand up to his chest." At this point he stopped leaning on the counter and continued, "and he didn't mention it because he probably thought I'd or try to tickle him on purpose".

He looked up to see Minhyuk smiling with a mischievious glint in his eyes.

Kihyun sighed out a laugh. "And that's exactly what you want us to do, isn't it?" he asked.

The other boy smiled wider and said, "you know me so well".

This time Kihyun laughed outright, to which Minhyuk joined in.

"Alright, how do you wanna do this?" the shorter male asked with an amused smile.

"YEAH!" Minhyuk cheered loudly, before they made their way to the bedroom so Kihyun could get dressed whilst Minhyuk spouted off a long list of ways they could possibly catch the their leader off guard. Kihyun commented how this wasn't going to be that easy, but that did nothing to dampen the blondes spirit.

Kihyun was right though. Their mission definitely wasn't as easy as either of them had thought. This was proved when all of their plans thus far had failed horribly, either by them being interrupted by other members and garnering the eldest's attention or by Hyunwoo himself turning around or moving away at the wrong time. Some of their plans included simply catching the tall man off guard and tickling him, as well as less logical things like engaging their other hyung, Hoseok, in a giant tickle war (which Kihyun was completely against as he later stated when being questioned by an angry Hyungwon), hoping it would draw their lover's attention and that he would try and break it up, thus giving them the opportunity to switch targets. That, of course didn't happen and only resulted in a breathless and confused Hoseok who was not informed of the plan until after, a glare from the aformentioned angry member, and brief glance and shake of the head from Hyunwoo, stating "I'm not even going to ask" as he walked away. The two schemers threw their arms in the air and fell back on the couch, laying half on top of each other, exhausted.

Hyunwoo eventually caught on to what they were doing later that night when he heard them whispering aggressively to each other things like "this isn't working!" and "what did you expect?" and "it's like he's got some kind of spirit guarding him anytime we even think of a new plan". That last comment had Hyunwoo questioning why, of all people, he had to fall for the two weirdest members. He decided a second later though, that he was probably lucky it was those two because Jooheon was straight, Changkyun aromantic, and...well he didn't even want to think about what would have happened had he fallen for one or both of the mutually pining members. He made a mental note that when his two lovers had finally given up on this ridiculous plan, he would ask them to help him finally get those two clueless idiots together.

Two days later when it seemed like Kihyun and Minhyuk were at their wits end and were about to give up on attacking their lover with tickles, Hoseok walked over to where they were sitting in the practice room and made a suggestion.

"Why don't one of you just distract him by being extra affectionate while the other comes up from behind? You know he's a total er for you guys and practically forgets where he is whenever you guys decide to be nausiatingly cute" he said playfully, knowing he could be just as cheesy when it came to their model-like member.

Hoseok watched as the two boys looked at each other with surprised faces before dragging their hands dawn their faces, wondering why the hell they didn't think of that sooner. 

"That would have saved us so much time and energy" Kihyun said.

"Yeah, and all that cursing from Hyungwon." Minhyuk mumbled in response.

Hoseok scrunched his brow, "What? What cursing from Hyungwonnie?"

Not willing to get into that at the moment, they gave the elder a quick thank you and pat on the back as they made quick work of assigning who would do what. At this point it was less about seeing their lover squirm and more about their pride as pranksters on the line. They decided that Kihyun would be the one to distract Hyunwoo and Minhyuk would attack, as Kihyun was more romantic and Minhyuk had got to go on a date with Hyunwoo yesterday. Even though, this was just supposed to be a fun joke, they still didn't want to upset the balance of their relationship and thus risk causing tension within the group as a whole by giving any one person more attention then another unless agreed upon prior. 

They waitied for Hyunwoo to finish explaining something to Changkyun before Kihyun casually made his way over to him, hugging him from behind and pressing his face to the taller man's back. Hyunwoo instictively placed his hands on top of the other's and turned around to hug him properly, quickly glancing to see where Minhyuk was. After noticing he was in some kind of heated debate with Jooheon, he relaxed into Kihyun's hold and kissed him softly on the crown of his head and looked down at him.

"You did really well today, love." He commented, referring to the way Kihyun had danced today, very obviously putting all his energy in.

Kihyun blushed, always happy to hear praise from their leader, especially when he tacked on one of their many affectionate titles. He leaned up, placing his hand on Hyunwoo's cheek and kissed him softly on the lips and thanking him. 

He took the towel that was wrapped around his Hyunwoo's neck and started dabbing away at the sweat along the elder's hairline, holding his chin is his hand gently as he turned his face to make it easier. Hyunwoo smiled affectionately at the smaller male, before thanking him and asking him what he wanted to do when they got back to the dorm, knowing that Kihyun would be tired but had also been really excited about showing him a new movie this week. 
Kihyun's gaze flicked briefly to a spot behind Hyunwoo, but not settling long enough to make the elder suspicious, before he faked a yawn and put on a cute thinking face that made his lover laugh.

Hyunwoo waited patiently for an answer and watched as the younger male opened his mouth, seeming like he was about to answer. His attention was diverted when he felt hands on his waist and he noticed Minhyuk was no longer in plain sight. Before he had a chance to defend himself, he was being tickled and was struggling to free himself from what was now two sets of roaming hands. The trio were laughing and Hyunwoo pleaded for mercy, which the other two eventually gave him as they were all left breathless and wiping small tears from their eyes. The other members watched from the side of the room, all with varying degrees of amusement at their antics. 

When the three finally catch their breath and calm down, Hyunwoo brings them both to his sides, wrapping an arm around their waists as he placed a kiss on each of their heads.

"You guys are the worst", he says shaking his head, with a small smile on his face.

The two break from the leader's hold and stand in front of him. Minhyuk gasps playfully. "I thought you loved us?" Kihyun asks, feigning hurt.

Hyunwoo rolls his eyes and responds, "I do you love you two".

The two look at each other, giggle quietly, then look back at Hyunwoo. "We know".

Hyunwoo reaches out for them, about to exact revenge for being cocky, but they made a hasty retreat for the door, laughing loudly and high fiving in the midst of their run. Hyunwoo knows once they get going, there's no stopping them so he doesn't even bother chasing after them. He turns and makes his way over to the other members who are laughing loudly at what they just witnessed, all except Hoseok who just realized that the two tricksters took off before they helped clean up. 
Hoseok goes to the door and opens his mouth to yell after them, but pauses when he feels a light touch on his arm. He looks up to see Hyungwon, smiling at him. 

"It's okay, hyung. I'll help you clean up today, they're having too much fun". 

Unable to argue with the taller male, he gives a small nod and an appreciative smile, as they make their way back over to the leader, and try to save him from the endless teasing from the two youngest members. 

The five males finish cleaning up fairly quickly, with only a few minor mishaps, and make their way back to the dorm to find dinner already prepared, still hot, and the two boys sprawled out on the couch together, obviously drained from the day.

Hyunwoo considers letting them sleep for a minute but decides that they need to eat so he gently wakes them both up and they join the rest of the group to enjoy dinner before retreating to their rooms for the night.

Kihyun sleeps with Hyunwoo that night and makes sure to ask if the taller man is mad at him and Minhyuk. He reassures Kihyun that he's not and that it was quite funny watching them struggle to get him.

"Good", Kihyun says, "but next time, just tell me when I accidentally touch a sensitive spot and maaaaybe I won't use it against you." He says as he nuzzles his face in the crook of his lover's neck.

Hyunwoo's body shakes softly with a silent laugh and he mumbles a tired "Okay" against Kihyun's lips before kissing him sweetly and telling him to get some sleep.

A mumbled response of "I love you" falls from Kihyun's lips as he wraps his arm around Hyunwoo, breath evening out as sleep finally takes over.

Hyunwoo smiles gently and kisses his head one last time, "I love you too", and falls asleep comfortably.


 

Here's the second installment of "What kind of nonsense can these three get up to now?" I hope you enjoyed it! I apologize if the ending's not all that smooth. I couldn't quite figure out where to end it so I went with the classic goodnight scene. Thanks for reading! 

Edit: Also forgot to mention the prompt for this chapter came from this list of ot3 prompts on tumblr: http://sidebloggable.tumblr.com/post/140519967899/little-ot3-things