ShowKiHyuk 1- Who's on top?

PolyMonX

    It was a day off for the members of Monsta X, which usually meant they would all be off doing their own things. The rest of the members were either in the midst of individual schedules, practicing their new choreography or doing silent activities on their phones in their shared bedrooms, which left Hyunwoo, Minhyuk and Kihyun to entertain themselves. Originally Hyunwoo was thinking that he would resign to the bedroom as well and catch up on reading the new book he'd recently started, and Kihyun planned on throwing together some snacks for the members but Minhyuk vetoed those ideas when he came barrelling out of one of the bedrooms, open laptop in hand just waiting to be dropped should someone accidentally bump into him, with the biggest grin on his face. 

    Obviously curious at what the giant bundle of energy was up to this time, Hyunwoo glanced at the shortest and raised an eyebrow, hoping he'd get some kind of answer from him. Kihyun shrugged, clueless as to what the commotion was about as well.
   
    Minhyuk placed the laptop on the table and bounced over to the other two that were standing in the kitchen and grabbed their hands, dragging them over to the couch where they sat on either side of him. 
 
    "Okay, woah, what are you so excited about Min?" Kihyun asked with a breathy laugh, highly amused.
 
    "Yeah, what's going on babe?" the leader added, draping an arm over the blonde boy's shoulder.
 
    "You guys remember when Changkyunnie mentioned how he accidentally stumbled across some fanfictions about us and how he couldn't look us in the eyes for like a week straight, because even though he knows we're all in a relationship and is aware we do 'certain things'," Minhyuk made air quotes with his fingers, "he claimed that actually reading it and picturing it in his mind ruined his innocence?" 
 
    Kihyun scoffed at the memory, knowing the kid wasn't nearly as innocent as he liked to pretend he was.
 
    "Yes, we remember." Hyunwoo said, prompting the blonde to continue.
 
    "Okay, well, I remembered that a few minutes ago and got curious, 'cause like, how bad could these fics really be right? So I asked him to search through his history and find them again so I could check them out myself and, guys, seriously, some of them get intense, especially the ones between you two, wow. But then there's other ones that are like, super chessy and will make you cringe but you also won't be able to stop smiling because of and just, yeah, you have to read some." Minhyuk said breathlessly, as he quickly scrolled through the open tabs on the computer, wanting to show them specific ones first.
 
    After reading through a couple that focused on himself and Hyunwoo as well as Hyunwoo and Minyuk, Kihyun became increasingly intrigued as to what the ones about him and Minhyuk were like, because even though they were in a quasiplatonic relationship and not romantically involved, he wanted to see how the fans interpreted it. He slid the latop over so it was easier for him to reach and he proceeded to scroll through, in search of something worth reading. When he found one he wanted to check out, he clicked on it then slid the laptop back to the center of the table so the other two could see clearly. The three men sat shoulder to shoulder as they all immersed themselves with the words on the screen as the story slowly escalated into what was now a very hot, in Hyunwoo's opinion, scene.
 
    A sudden outburst from Minhyuk dragged the taller two males' gazes from the screen as they turned their heads to look at him. "Ehh I don't like this one!" he whined. "Why are you topping? Yeah, I mean, we don't actually have , but if we did, I would definitely be the dominant one." Slightly offended at being seen as the ual submissive between himself and the smaller male, Minhyuk glared at the laptop. "I'm always the top...." 
 
    "Except when you're with me." came the playful tease from Hyunwoo, who only winked in response when Minhyuk looked at him with a shocked face. Minhyuk knew it was true, but come on, you try being the top when you're partner happens to be taller and broader then you.
 
    A loud string of laughter came from the side Kihyun was one. "I'm sorry. He's got you there babe." the shortest male said as he tried to contain his now slightly quieter giggles.
 
    The blonde male blushed, feeling like his pride was being attacked from both sides...literally. He could feel their quiet laughter when their shoulders bounced softly against his. He huffed and began to pout like a child who was denied his favorite candy, "I hate you both."
 
    Hyunwoo and Kihyun chuckled softly and looked at each other over his head, both amused at how cute their partner was being. "If you say so Min." Kihyun said.
 
    They smiled lovingly at him before they each claimed a cheek, kissing him gently, which only served to make the boy in the middle blush even more and hide his face in his hands. 
 
    Minhyuk mumbled a quick "shut up" in response and the other two laughed, knowing full well that he wasn't annoyed and that, in fact, when he stops hiding his face, he won't be pouting anymore.

 

Okay, so that was the first chapter. Just something short and sweet. I hope it will suffice and that you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!