First

We Gonna Fly

You will visit your bestfriend twice in a year who successfully reached her dream to open her own and only cafe in Korea since 3 years ago.

As usual, entering your friend's cafe.

"Annyeong! Hyekyung-ah!!!" greeted by your bestfriend, Shinjung while waving up high her hand excitedly.

"Hmm.." again, showing your moody face without even bother to look up at her. She frowned. Leaving her job to some random staff and go near to you who was sitting at the corner of the window.

"Yahh! still thinking about him?" she asked before take a sit cross to yours. She knew exactly what's on your mind.

"I don't know. Everytime I woke up, my heart hurts like hell. You know what I'm saying?" let out a heavy sighed for God knows how many times today.

She close her eyes. Holding back her tears from falling. Who doesn't worry seeing their friends suffered like this? She took your hands while squeez it softly. Couldn't say any word.

"I guess I should tried my best to hate him, right? It is the only way" you sound unsure.

"I think so. But do not force yourself too hard, okay? I don't want you to get hurt even more than you are right now" feeling even more guilty.

A few minutes have passed. You leave the cafe. Instead of going straight to home, you decided to sit on swing at the park for awhile. It was already 9 o'clock in the night.

"It hurts alot.. I should have never involved myself in this situations. I'm just kind of stupid" the tears dripping.

"I know right? But, miracles do happen sometimes" unknown person spoke from behind.

"I hate you, Jackson. What have you done to me?" mumbling alone. "I should let you go..... I must hate you......" ignoring the voice, you mumbled again. Then, you feel the hand pat your shoulder.

"Girl shouldn't sit here alone in the night" you look up and saw a tall guy wearing snapback with the mask covering his nose and lips. You don't have mood to care who was he. So you just left him and going back.

 

3 Months later.

It's a beautiful Monday. You finally managed to forget about Jackson. You think it's funny how you madly in love with him before. Even if you go to see him at his fan meeting event. He will never noticed or remember you. So why wasting time? When you can do so many other things to make you happier. You have to admit, admired him made you happy but you just couldn't stand the feeling of the pain he gave you.

 

~YOUR POV~

On my way to groceries. I turn my gaze to the right and I could see a group of girls running while screaming like there's a ghost chasing them. Duhh! why did girls nowadays kept shouting? Too lazy to nosy around, I continued walking. Not too far until someone bump into my way.

"What the heck?!" trying so hard to keep my balance.

"I'm sorry, but can you please help me?" I look up at him. Huhh? I tried to calm myself as possible as I could.

"Help w-what?" damn! Why should I stuttered at this moment?

"I will hiding here at the corner of this car. If they're ask you anything, just say that you did know nothing, arasseo?" he demand. Being dumbfounded, I nod without hesitate.

A few second later, they really did come.

"Hey!! foreigner, did you saw Jackson walking here?" random girl speak out.

"Jeezz.. I do have name instead and who the hell is Jackson?" tried to act innocent who doesn't know anything.

I saw her face which is annoyed me alot. "Well, you must've known who he was if you aren't foreigner" she smirked before running to continue looking for this guy again. Lol. I regret a lot for not give a punch on her face before she dissappeared.

"Thank you!" omo! I almost forget about him. Calming myself before turning around.

I smile. Acting like everything is normal. "No problem" I guess I will just give him a short answer.

"So, you're foreigner?" No! Don't show me that smile!

"Nae.." lowering my head.

"I see... I've got to go! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!" he left me alone before I could answer him. No! I don't want to see you! Urghh! Why are you showing up when I don't want to see you anymore? You seriously kill me, Jackson.

Suddenly tears dripping without my permission. "Why am I crying again?" sobbing. Wiping my tears away but it just won't stop. I took a few deep breath as I drag my leg slowly to go back home. I cancelled the plan of going to the groceries. This horrible feeling stuck in me.

 

~JACKSON POV~

I really thankful to that foreigner girl, I thought I would die if I didn't found and asked her to help me. Not even 5 step I walk, I heard someone crying. I walking back to take a look and It was that girl.

"Owh? Why was she crying?" I hide behind the wall. Wait! She look quite familiar.

I open my mouth wide in shock and quickly cover it with my hands. "Oh God!! She was the one who cried at the park that night!" I don't know what to do. I guess I broke her heart. "I'm sorry.." muttered to myself. Then I saw she walk away. The guilty feeling fill up my body even more.

~END OF POV~

 

Day by day passed like the wind that blows. After the first meet between you and Jackson, you rarely spend your day outside. But, not getting any sign of his sight a few weeks ago, you gain your confidence once more. Lol, things getting funnier how you became weak whenever you heard his name from somebody.

"Should I buy this for Shinjung?" talking to yourself in the shopping mall. Shinjung's birthday is around the corner, so you decided to give her surprise since you've been so busy the past 2 years and not be able to celebrate her birthday together.

After the whole day shopping alone. You finally get yourself out of the mall. You're too busy searching for your bestfriend's number. It is a little bit hard to find since she changed her number quite often (p/s: LOL the fact is I only got 2 phone numbers)

"Haishh.. which one?" you got irritated.

Too focused. Putting your phone even closer to your face to get a better look. You just walk straight forward, ignoring all people around you. There you are, finally getting ready to tap the call button to call Shinjung. All of sudden, you could hear only a loud hon came from your right side. PPANG!!!

 

~JACKSON POV~

I get out of the JYP's bulding. I got mad with Jr. for finishing my food without my permission. Duhh! I'm so hungry. That stupid boy!! I get my into my car and drive away. I'm not sure where to go. I guess I will just go to get some food at random restaurant near to the shopping mall.

"Hhsss.. I'm so hungry.. haishh jinjja!" put one of my hand on my stomach which is getting hurt because I didn't eat since last night.

I was too much hungry and I just couldn't really focus on my way. Plus, my head starting to hurt. I turn my way to the left before I saw a girl crossed the road with her phone on her ear.

"Oh! ! Move away!" I shouted while press the hon and tried to push the break with all strength that I have. Unfortunately, it was too late. I saw her collapsed to the ground.

Because of the sudden break, my head bumped on the steering wheel. I slowly get my head up and immediately run into that girl. All people crowding surround her. Urghh! this seriously make me nervous. I push them away.

"Omaigad! This couldn't happened!!" I was so shocked to realized it was her again. She got some wounds on her arms and left knee. She doesn't have wounds that much. But, what makes me worried was her bleeding head.

I go closer to her. "Miss! wake up!! pleasee!!" I swear I'm panic. She look so weak and bleeding non-stop. I took a white small towel inside my car and wrap it around her head, hoping the bleeding will stop. I lift her bridal style as I slowly lying her down at the back sit.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

Duhh.. I don't know how to make it shot. Gosh!!

Okay, basically I just use my korean name as her friend's name because this fic definitely created special for my own bestfriend.. so.. Yeahh!! ^^