Final

We Gonna Fly

~JACKSON POV~

It's already 9PM. I sit next to her bed. Staring at her baby like face. It was a lie if I said that I didn't worried. Plus, she was a foreigner. I felt so bad. If only I drove safely, this situations might never happen.

"I'm sorry again. I really am" suddenly tears dripping on my cheek. Huhh? What's wrong with me? Why do I feel so hurt looking at her lying unconcious like this?

"Stop it, Jackson! You don't know who she is. You don't even know her name" I slap my own face. I knew this kind of feeling but, I wanted to ignore it. No! I'm not fallen for her. I can't!

I let out a heavy sigh. Resting my head at the edge of her bed until I'm actually fall asleep.

 

~YOUR POV~

My world was all dark until the shining light hit me. I wanted to open my eyes but it is just too heavy and why the hell I feel so tired? Paining all over the body as if I've just got hitted by the car.

"Urghh!.." my voice crack without realize. I open my eyes slowly until I get the best vision. What again? Am I dead or what? All I could see was the color of white.

Then I feel my bed move a bit. "Huh? Finally!" who was that? A ghost?

I turn my gaze next of my bed to make sure if it was a ghost or something else.

"UWAHHHH!!!!" I scream! I swear I saw a ghost. A blonde hair ghost. God! save me please!

"Uh-uhh! Keep calm! I'm not gonna do anything to you! It's me, Jackson" I can barely heard what this kind of thing are talking about, but the last word woke me up to the reality.

"Jackson?" oh yeahh!! He just changed his hair color. OMO! It... it was HIM!!!! AGAIN!!

ok

"Yes... it's--" I cut his words. I don't know, I just punch him on the face. It's not even my intention.

"Ouchh!!" he whined in pain. I sit up and cover my mouth in shocked.

"Omo! ottoke? I'm sorry! I thought you're a ghost" I lower my head. Embarrassed of what have I done.

He blink his eyes on me a few times. "Did I look like a ghost to you? No wonder why you cried after saw me that day" he state.

I raised my head in surprise. "You saw me?"

He frowned. "Yahh! are you fine now?" suddenly change the topic.

"Hmm.. I think I'm fine now" I smile to him. Then I saw his lips lit up into smile too. I can't help but stare at him for quite long. I just love his smile. It really make me fallen into him even more deep.

He probably saw my staring. "Miss? Are you alright?"

"Nae.." don't know what a good word to answer to that question though.

"Hmm.. may I know your name?" raising his brows. He look quite desperate to know my name.

"Han Hyekyung imnida" I play with my fingers.

His expression brighten more right now. "I'm Jackson Wang. Do you know GOT7?" Lol. Of course I knew idiot! But, I just shook my head. I couldn't tell him this thing.

He flinced on my words. Maybe he thought he was not famous enough. So, not everyone would know about his group. Duhh! I'm your fan! No! You're my first love! I just want to shout out loud and tell him this. Urghh! he was here, in front of me.

"Why?" I grip my fingers and create into fist. I wanted to hug him. But, I just not deserve to do that.

"Nothing.. hmm I hope you get well soon" he force to smile. I don't know what's wrong with him. But, he look frustrated.

He was about to leave the room. I was panic. I don't want him to leave.

"Jackson oppa!!" I knew he's older than me. He stop there before reach the doorknob and turning around meeting my eyes.

"Can't you stay here?" I frowned to myself. This time I even bite my lips to hold back my tears. But, I finally lost.

 

~JACKSON POV~

There again, she crying. Girl, please stop it! I don't want to see you like this. I walk back to her. She just looking down at her fingers.

"Why are you crying?" I concerned. She silent a second.

"I- I don't want y-you to leave" she stutter. I pat her head softly. Slowly I reach down her chin. Lift it up to look into her eyes. Damn! She just too innocent. I could definitely saw love in her eyes. I wipe her tears. I don't want to hurt her.

"I won't leave you" I smile to her. But, then she cried even more. I can't hold back anymore. I slowly pull her into my embrace. She grip my shirt tightly as a sign she won't let me go.

"Thank y-you" she spoke to my chest. On the other hand, I suddenly found myself smile in relief. I guess she also feel the same.

"Don't hurt yourself again. I won't leave you and don't ever lose your hope because I've told you before that sometimes miracles do happen. Lastly, please don't hate me and I think.. I do love.. you too"

I pat her back lightly. She didn't reply me and kept silent. So I pull from the hug. Guess what? Yeahh! she fall asleep.

"I guess you didn't heard my last word.. right, my love?' I give a peck on her forehead before lying her down back to her bed. She look tired. Maybe tired thinking of me.

"You are an amazing girl. I wish I could fly with you. Yeahh!! we gonna fly together, I promise" my last word before following her into the dreamland.

 

 

---------------------------------------

(T_T) okay, I knew the ending's quite boring. But, I ran out of idea, seriously. And still, thanks again for spending some times to read this oneshot ^^ feel free to give some comments.