Ideal type

Red Against White

We were all seated in stiff chairs that looked extremely uncomfortable but glamorous. The spotlights blared straight at us, blinding our eyes. I was absolutely exhausted and was having a hard time focusing on what the interviewer lady was asking. My members had to nudge my arms or ribs every time a question was directed at me. Nevertheless, I still smiled widely. I would wink or point randomly at the audience even though I could not really see them clearly when the lights were staring straight at our face.
 
"So what is your ideal type, Bbomb-shii?" I snapped my attention to the person on my right. Minhyuk had a thoughtful look on his face as he scratched his chin and gave a light chuckle as if to show that he was shy. I smiled slightly as I saw the dimple. Despite that I was just as curious as the fans out there as we waited for him to answer that very question.
 
"Hmmm...my ideal type? Well I have to say. She must be slim, rather tall and has a...hehe good body?" the members burst out laughing.
 
"Our dear Bbomb here has a soft spot for y ladies..hahahaha but no matter. I bet our fans out there would fit his ideal type just right" Kyung managed to reassure the fans who had gone crazy. I on the other hand felt a pang in my heart. Of course, how could I forget? Minhyuk had always been interested in girls with long pretty legs and big s. I am certainly no where near such a picture! I grumbled silently to myself. Falling for him was rather pitiful. I mean of all members that I could get attracted to, I just had to fall for the one who loves y women. I sighed. I then felt a nudge on my right. I looked up to see everyone's eyes staring back at me. Ahh sharks...I've missed my cue again. I tilted my head cutely and laughed as to show that I did not hear the question.
 
"Mianhe...ermm can u repeat one more time??" I chuckled, as the crowd went crazy. Gosh, my wonderful fangirls just love what ever I did, whether small or big. The lady laughed and asked once again.
 
"So what's your ideal type?" immediately, as if on instinct, my eyes flicked to Minhyuk. He caught my eyes and he raised an eyebrow at me. I quickly turned away and focused on trying to get my voice right as I thought of my answer. I nearly blurted out Minhyuk's name but I knew better than to do such things on live television.
 
"Ouhh..well erm I love it when someone has a strong determination to do well in everything they put themselves into. To never give up an pick themselves up when they failed the first time. I want that special someone to have a good heart and could make me laugh. Beautiful, charming and has a small dimple when they smile," I stopped myself from going on. I knew that if I were to continue, I might as well just dig myself a grave. I sure did describe him. Mind you, I never revealed the of my ideal type. No one actually noticed it as the interviewer continued on with the other members. However I could feel someone's gaze on me and from the corner of my eye, I could see Minhyuk's eyes boring down straight at me. I turned away quickly. Trying to hide the slight blush in my cheeks. I cannot bear to give myself away neither do I even want him to know just yet no matter how much I wished he would.
 
A few days after that interview when I switched on my laptop to check out our fanpage, I choked on my saliva when I saw the posts from our fangirls.
 
“UKkwon-oppa’s ideal type is Bbomb-oppa?^-^”

"Ukwon-oppa has a big crush on Bbomb-oppa<3333"
 
"Ukwon-oppa, don't you just love Bbomb-oppa's dimple?"
 
"KYAAAA~~~~!!! Ubomb is real!!!!"

 
I stared wide-eyed at the screen.
 
"Ubomb is real?? They even made us a name?" I muttered to myself. I was filled up by mixed emotions. I did not know whether to be jumping around in joy or get all fidgety and nervous if Minhyuk does find out. I fisted my hair in frustration.
 
"Crazy aren't they? Ubomb.hahaha" I bolted out of my chair, pushing it back and made it tumble to the floor. I spun on my heels as I saw him leaning against the door frame to our room. His arms were folded across his chest. He was wearing a blue checkered shirt with its sleeves folded up to his elbow and had on a dark-washed jeans, his hair all ruffled up. It was simple yet he looked doubtlessly handsome. I gulped. But something else made my heart throb. He just said that Ubomb was crazy.
 
"Y-yeah..haha crazy.." I stuttered as I turned back to my laptop and exited that page. I sat there staring at the screen, not knowing what to do. Turning slowly, I found myself alone. He was no longer standing there. I gazed at the empty spot where he had just stood a minute ago. I let out a breath that I never knew I was holding. I had to be strong. When I first acknowledged my feelings for Minhyuk I had already prepared myself for the worst. But every time reality sits in, my guard would fall and my mask would falter as I let my emotions out apparently to no one. I had ever once tried to concide my troubles by approaching Taeil hyung and casually asked him what his views were if one of the members were to have a crush on him. The bewildered look he gave me and the small calculated steps he took away from me, I knew I could not really seek any kinds of help from the rest because he is after all the oldest among us. Hence I had been dealing with my feelings all alone for the past three years. I let my head dropped onto the table, my forehead banging against it. I groaned as Minhyuk’s description of his ideal type kept on repeating in my head.

Ubomb...is never gonna happen. I closed my eyes as I felt warm tears filling up the gaps between my lids. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's kinda short:/ I just had to post this part up.

but hope you still enjoyed nonetheless:)