chapter 3

Lost Love :)

I  went home after practice that day ... I could not sleep the whole night ...  The letter from semi was on bed and i sat there staring at it ...

" Yes or no?

Should i acknowledge this letter or not?

Should i say i haV a galfriend and cut this?

Do i really love her?

Hw will TripleS take this if this gets out?

Will company allow ?

"Ahhh.. Ottokae ... M going crazy .. Simi ya~~ y u doing dis to me >< "

I thought of cooling my mind with some icecream ...

I got some chocolate ice cream and sat in balcony ...

All my childhood memories coming back  ... How we played together ... How i protected her whn boys came to gift dolls and chocolates ...

                              &&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Author’s p.o.v

  " kyu jong ahh~~ odiya?? Cm  here .... I got something for you "

Kyu stood facing d lake ... Not speaking ... He was trembling nd very nervous ...

Simi: "yahh~~ m calling u ... "

Kyu still didnt turn

Simi went near kyu nd saw him sweating badly nd she panicked ...

" kyu jong ah~~ gwenchana? R u sick ? Come lets go home ... Ill ask mom to treat u "

Simi checked the temperature of kyu nd der face were  very close ...

Kyu gulped once seeing beautiful simi this close ...

Simi was really tensed and put her ears onto kyu's heart to check d heart beat rate ...

Simi :     “ kyu jonggie?? Y ur heart a beating soo fast?” She asked innocently ...

Kyu:       " huh? What ? " He was spacing badly

Simi:      "yahh ~ u r really sick... Lets go home ... K ? ... Cm ..."   Simi pulled him

Kyu:      " m fine simi ... "

Simi :   " what fine ? Your heart s beating soo fast pabo !"

Kyu :     "  that- th- that's bcoz...." He could not speak further as his throat became dry ...

Simi:      "what bcoz?  Kyu jong ah~ lets just go home for now k?"

Kyu didn't speak... Simi came near kyu and held his cheeks ... Her eyes were shining brightly... She had soften her gaze and spoke slowly...

Simi :     " kyu jong ahh ~ kaja  .. Huh? Lets go nd get u treated fr nw ... K? "

Simi:     " something s bothering u? Speak it out I will  listen to u ... If that can help u ... "  kyu's was staring ground all time ...

Simi:      “Kyu ahh~ look at me ...

Once kyu jong met simi's eyes ... His eyes was filled with love ... Kyu held simi's cheeks in both of his hands

Simi was wondering wat was happenning ...

Kyu then pulled simi from her waist from his left hand and her her cheeks in his right hand and pulled her into a kiss .. 

Simi's eyes went wide ... She froze... Her nervous system had broken down... And nothing seems to work...

Kyu beautifully nibbled on her lower lips and kissed it with all love ... It was soft ...

Kyu pulled back and saw simi all frozen...

Kyu:      " simi ya~~ si- si  simi ya~~.. I ... I ... I love you !!! " that was my first kiss nd i want it to b wit you only ... " m sorry if i had done wrng... M ready fr punishment "

Simi turned towards kyu wit blank face and replied " huh? What? "

" simi ya~" kyu held her shoulders and shaked it once .. She snaped back... She pulled kyu from neck and pressed her lips on to his ... Saranghae " she said with low tone and ran away ..

                     &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

KYU P.O.V

That was d best day of my life... Isn’t it?

I didn’t know from where i got soo much daring heart that i kissed her b4 asking or saying anything ... there after it became little awkard between us when we met ... But later i got busy shifting to Seoul for training  and d last day i was leaving to Seoul she came running to give me a doll saying it as lucky charm ...

 

“Simi ya~ r u still d same simi i knew?” I asked myself  thinking about her

I finished the icecream ... and i was sleepy... I just went to bed at 2.30 am after so much war going in my mind ...

The next day we spoke wit manager and got our schedules free for sunday ... Week went by and soon sunday came ... Junnie got his car and we packed our stuff for d drive and we went to Jeonju... It was a fun ride for 3 of us ...

I was happy and nervous.. Bcoz i dono what i should say to simi ...  and m visiting my hometown ...  we reached jeonju after a good travel…

I saw our common meeting place and we stopped there... I took boys and showed them the place we were playing... Simi was right ... Kids play there still ...

Junnie and young saeng hyung were happy to see the place and saengie hyung told he miss his hometown too ..

We went inside Jeonju and i straight went  to simi's place and on d way we crossed the home me and parents lived in... I was a little emotional that day ...

Simi's home was renovated ... Some how found it and when we went her mom was there and she could recognize me with my smile ...

She welcomed us and talked about simi too ... But simi wasn't at home...

Her mom gave us lunch and asked us to rest there ... Simi would come early that day bcoz she went to clinic for some operation ...

We were there for sometime and slowly left  home and came back to the lake side ...

I stood there in front of the lake simple staring at water…

I heard someone passing by as i heard bells ringing ...

I went a little up and saw a gal with bag and small bells to it ....

I saw her dropping something but not noticing it ... I called her but she didn’t hear me...

I ran to d place to take d dropped item and my eyes went wide ...

IT WAS THAT DOLL.... SO... SHE S SIMI?

my mind started its war again... I silently followed her ... She exactly went to d place where we use to play ... I observed her from back..

Long hairs ... Thin body ... Funky bag with animals print and a bell hung at one corner ...

She stood there silently  .. and she happened to pull her bag in front and realized her doll was gone .. She opened her bad and started searching ... I slowly went near her ...

She was searching on the ground, near d tall grass

 

" by any chance... Is this yours ma'am?" I asked in soft tone...

She saw up and grabbed the toy from my hand and bowed to me some 50 times and thanked me ...

" ahh this s my life , how can i drop it carelessly? ... Thankyu very much ..." She bowed again..

She still didn’t look at me... But i saw her ... The same beautiful eyes and d smile and front bangs beautifully covering her forehead ...

" kyu jong ah~" young saeng hyung called me from d road ... And turned towards him and that's when simi saw me ...

I turned towards simi and saw her flawless face wit shocked expression...

" simi... Its me ... Ur chingu kyu jong "

" ahh ~ chincha ... U came??"  She started crying ... 

" simi ya~ wats wrng ? ... "

I asked wit tensed expression..

" ani nothing ~ i almost gave up u know... I thought u forgot me ... Thankyu for coming .... "

" Chingus!!!! Kyu jong  came back !!! " she shouted facing river ... I was surprised yet i giggled ...

She saw me and smiled fully ...

                 -------------------------------------------

We stood by the lake ...

" you came alone? " she asked me ...

" i came with hyung jun and young saeng hyung "

" ohh " she replied ...

" nd your galfriend? " she asked looking at me...

" ahh~ she was busy today ... "

I replied and saw her face going down wit my reply ...

" i m very happy to see you being a successful singer kyu jong shii ~ " she spoke as if i was President of Republic of South Korea ...

I giggled  ... " simi ... Did u really write soo many letters? " i asked out of no where .. 

She looked at me once and nodded a yes ...

" how come i didnt receive any of it? "

" what? U didnt receive any?

Thats nt possible ... I wrote the correct address ..."  She scratched back of her head

" hmm may be the address u thought right must be wrong " i said ... She had blank expression on her face ...

" ani ... It was d right address ... I got it after waiting for 2 days as i had no net ... "

We both didn’t know why we were speaking all this ... I wanted to get to d matter but i was too nervous  to start ...

" howz ur clinic going on? " i asked wit concern..

" its going gud... M having fun" she said wit happy face.  

" ahh!! thats nyc~... U know my galfriend is also a doctor .. She s cute and adorable and very cool too ...

She s a smart worker but a little pabo... So i love her alot "

I wantedly started d topic and praised a gal who never existed ...

I saw simi's face dropping dwn ...

She faked a smile ... "That's nice to know"  she said in a sad tone ... "What doc s she?" She asked out of nowhere ...and blinked twice before answering ...

" specialized .... Specialized in heart... Cardi--- " i kept blinking ...

"Cardiologist?" Simi finished my sentence..

"Ahh ya~ cardiologist... She takes care of my heart too as its with her always ..."

 I gave her a eye smile

I could see tears slowly forming in d corner of her eyes...

" hmmm,.." She smiled...and nodded ...

" ahh nw how should i say its her ? Ohh god m going crazy... Y did i say i hav a galfriend... " i screamed inside myself .. 

" what do i do nw ? " i trembled for a way to say simi that i Still love her...

 

" what her name? " simi asked staring at me..

" whose?" I asked back instantly and she kept staring at me ..

" ahhh~ my yooja chingu? Yea her name .... " i was stammering badly ...

My heart was racing already ...

" her name s ... " i closed my eyes

" her name s SIMI RUJA CHENG " ...

I opened my eyes slowly  to look at her...

I didnt find simi in front of me ... I panicked…

" simi.... Simi .... " i screamed looking around ...

I went a little further and again called her ... " simi.... Yahhh where are you ?? Simi..... "

I closed my eyes  , now or never ... I thought to my self and screamed at top of my voice...

" SIMI... SIMI I STILL LOVE YOU ... I LOVE YOU ALOTTT ... I AM SORRY FOR NOT CONTACTING YOU AGAIN AFTER PROMISING YOU THAT I WILL COME BACK ...  I M REALLY SORRY ... I AM SORRY FOR NOT  RECEIVING ALL YOUR  LETTERS... I M SORRY FOR NOT ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR LOVE BEFORE ...

SIMI YA.... COME OUT PLSSS ... " i was panting after screaming soo much .

 i found a pair of arms slowly backhugging me.

I carressed dose arms and pulled her in front of me ... And bear hugged her ... She was still for a moment and hugged me back ... " simi ya~ mianhae.. For not coming sooner ... Mianhae for making you suffer alone ... And .........  Saranghae ... " she tightened her hug and i heard small snuffings and understood she was crying ... I pulled her out of hug and her head hung down ...

I held her chin and make her look up and our eyes met... Her eyes was filled with tears and were turning red slowly...

" simi ... You love me right? " i asked staring at her ...

She smiled a little and hugged me first  and slowly whispered " saranghae kyu jong ah~" ... I smiled too and my eyes were teary seeing her  and getting my lost love back into life ...

I pulled out of hug and stared at her and pulled her into a kiss .. I forgot about everything ... I was in simi's world ...

She kissed back instantly ... I pulled her upper lip and nibbled on lower lip ... We were panting already but just didnt stop bcoz we wanted to show how much we missed each other...

 

We broke from kiss and i hugged her again tightly... I could feel her heart beat and it was beating fast... Really fast... As same as my heart ...

We heard clappings from one end and saw junnie nd saengie hyung coming towards us...

She suddenly broke from hug and hid behind me ...

They both came and half hugged me congratulating  ...

I pulled simi out ...  She was too shy to speak ...

" simi noona!! M kim hyung jun ... Maknae of ss501 and DOUBLES301 !! Nyc to meet you "

Simi bowed to maknae ...

" kyubbie... We are getting  late ... We gotta reach Seoul asap.. R else managed hyung will shout " young saeng hyung  informed me ... And i nodded an yes ..

" semi ya~ nyc to meet you ... M heo young saeng  ... Prince of ss501 "hys said and simi smiled and bowed 90° ... She held my hands tight ...

We took simi to her home and from there we left to Seoul...

I exchanged my personal phone number with her and invited her to come home  sometime as my mom knew simi well ...

She came till car to bid me bye ... And i hugged her before leaving and gave her a packet of candy which i had bought for her ... And before getting into car i showed her the doll she gave me long back .

I took d doll and kissed it ... She was happy to see .. I still have it ..

" my lucky charm " i said while kissing d doll ...  she smiled shyly…

" hyung! We are getting late ..."  Maknae warned me ...

I got into car and she mouthed a saranghae as the car started to move..

I did the same winking at her  ...

And we rode to Seoul..

As soon as i reached Seoul my phone started ringing saying i got a message...

From simi ,

 

" did u all reach safe?  Miss you ...  Rest well ... Saranghae tc "

I froze ... Junnie and youngsaeng hyung pulled my phone and saw the mess ..

" oooo some one s already missing you hyung ... Should we go back ? Shuld i call manager hyung and cancel practise tomorrow? Wait " junnie pulled out his phone and i grabbed it ...

" yahh~~ stop your over acting ... We have to practice tomorrow... " i smiled shyly ...

And both started teasing me until we reached my home..

Pabo maknae also posted in our group and now jungmin joined in teasing me ...huhu ...poor me was alone the victim but i was happy to find simi again ...

There after we started texting when we were free ... She was same old simi who never complained and energized me always and understood me ...

I felt I am the  luckiest in the  world to get such love ...

There after nights got filled with messages.. Video calls etc ... 

" miahnae simi ya~ gumawo and also SARANGHAE "

 

                       ---------------------------------------------------

so ... hw was this ff? please subscribe and comment ...