chapter 1

Lost Love :)

KYU P.O.V

Anneyong!! M back home ... " i came homea nd crashed on sofa...  I was too tired past week... With the comback as DOUBLES301 , we 3 members got busy ... Jungmin joined us occasionally and we missed joong hyung very much ... He would have been running around with all his 4d charms ... Strangely young saeng hyung has become a little talkitive ... But he still cant stop his imagination of being cute whn he has become ajhussi ... Lol ..

Today i finished practise early and i wanted to rest badly but still hav to go to gym eve  r else pabo maknae will nag alot ... Lol

I was dozing off on sofa so my sister woke me up and pushed me to my room ... I was lazy to even walk ... She pulled me to my room and pushed me on bed... On d way i pushed a box from the corner of the room and all d contents from it spread in d room...

I  did’nt care i was sleepy ... I just slept peacefully to take out my exhaustion ...

YOUR P.O.V

“Unniee!! My puppy  s nt eating food ...

Unnie!! My cat ran away T- T

Noona !! Noona!! My cattle s nt well ... Pls come soon ...”

 

I sighed !!

This s how my day starts ..

I am a vet doc ... I love animals and i so i just carried on with that and I enjoyed studying ... It was really interesting ... But never knew it will b this annoying!! But Still it was fun .

My parents lived in Jeonju and I had my clinic  starting of the city ... After attending all the kiddos and their pets i stood on d pavement opposite to a lake ... This was my favorite  place from childhood bcoz it was  spent with  special someone...

I never miss to spend some time of my day in this place everyday ... I would pour out my heart .. No matter its happiness or sadness or anger ...

The trees and plants there and the water would listen to me ... I would feel so ... Bcoz i was made to believe soo ... and it was nice to believe soo ...

I phone started ringing suddenly , and i realized it was  alarm ... I realized it was his birthday ... My small heart started beating fast just thinking about him...

Many time i felt i was a fool to wait for him but i was helpless ... I had no other way than waiting ...

" omo yea i should write a Letter to him for his birthday " i remembered and rushed to my car and got a blank paper and pen  and sat down near the lake bed where we played all my childhood with him ...

KYU P.O.V

I woke up after my nap and got out of bed rubbing my eyes and messy hair and i suddenly happened to step on to a toy...

"Ahhh... I jumped and sat down there on floor ... And opened my eyes to see what was that ...

I suddenly smiled without my knowledge... My heart was suddenly racing for no reason as per me ... I held that toy and carressed it slowly ...

I looked at the sky ... From the window of my room :)

* flashback*

She: "Kyu ahh~ what are you doing?"

Kyu : "Wait u will get a surprise "

She: "Surprise?? Wat? Kyu jong ahh~~ come lets play hide and seek "

Kyu : " yea !! Wait ... "

                  ###########

" kyu jong ahh~ lets go to school "

                ##############

"Kyu jong ahh~~ u want icecream "

             #############

She : " kyu jong ahh~~ where will this road go?? "

Kyu : "This will go to seoul ... I will go to seoul too ... Will u come with me? "

She: " wahh chin- chincha?? Wat will u  do going der? "

Kyu : " ill become a bigg singer "

She : " and you will come to meet me right? "

Kyu : " yea i will come to meet u !!"

She: "Pi-pinky promise?"

Kyu : "Pinky promise:)"

           #################

"Kyu jong ah~~ gwenchana ... Appa will get other work soon "

         #############

"Kyu jong ah~~ get your sis and cm stay at my home"

        ###########

"Kyu jong ahh~~ here... Share these sweets wit your sister"

                #########

I sighed heavily ...and closed my eyes ...

         -------------------------------

"Kyu jong ahh~~~ hwaiting ... Ill wait to watch u on tv ...  Byeee... "

"Ahhh chakkama... Here... This ... Th - this s for you... Nd this s for me...  This s our lucky charm... Fighting .... Byeeee"

                    ################

These words just echoed in my ears .... I carressed the  cute doll in my hand ...

"Will she really remember me now?"  A thought crossed my mind its more than 10 years now ...

My phone started ringing ... "Yahh... Kyu jong... Odiya...  R u nt cming fr gym? "

" omo ... Naee ... M cming ... "

I put everything into d box and rushed to gym ...

 

 

 

the lines in italic and different font are flsh back and the coloured lines in next chapter is simi's letter...

haha small chapter... 

please subscribe and comment :)