Meeting You

Meeting You

Yuri's brother, Jun had been friends with Bigbang's Seungri. He asked Yuri if she wanted to go clubbing with him since Yuri is not busy after finishing her drama.

Jin spotted Yuri on the sofa playing with her dogs. "Hey, Yul do you want to come with me at Hongik later?"

Yuri frowned with and smirked coolly. "Ugh, clubbing again? You know I should protect my image right?"

Jun ruffled her sister's hair. "Aigoo, such a good girl huh? I know you want to. It's been a long time. Besides you're not that famous for the media to care if you go clubbing or not."

"Yah!" Yuri screamed. "That's the point! That's why I should protect my image more." Yuri pouted.

"Just go with me right. You can just sit at one corner, meet some girl friends-"
Yuri cut him, "girls?" Yuri raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, some YG girls Seungri's friends with."

"You mean dancers?"

"I don't know who he invited, for sure there are."

"Okay fine." Yuri rushed to her bedroom and dressed fast. She came out after just ten minutes.
She was wearing jeans and simple gray shirt.

"That's it?" Jun said.

Yuri brushed her hair. "I can make girls fall in love with me just like that."
She chained her arms with her brother and skipped towards the door. "Let's go brother."

Jun had always known that Yuri is into girls. She's fond of older women though, her so called "unnies" which her fans also know when she comments on random Instagram accounts of girls older than Yuri.

They soon arrived at the club and Seungri welcomed them to a private room.
"Aah, private room, I see." Yuri teased.

"Hey! Noona how are you?" Seungri said.

Jun interrupted, "You should congratulate her for graduating first."

"Yah are you reminding me that I dropped out?" Seungri said.

Yuri and Seungri entered Chung Ang University in 2010 but Seungri dropped out after a few years.

They entered a room where around 50 people could fit in. It was carpeted and different spectrums of laser light filled the dark room. Yuri then saw a petite woman with a hat going towards us.

"Dara noona!" Seungri said.

Dara immediately looked at Yuri and bowed dorkily. Yuri giggled and smiled. "Hey, you don't have to."
Yuri stopped her and held her shoulders.
Dara looked at Yuri's hands. "So it's true you're an unnie huh?" 
Yuri immediately removed her hands.
"I'm sorry. It's not like that. You didn't have to bow to me."

Dara replied, "Are you implying that I'm older. I'm so sick of people respecting me because of my age."
"Hahaha Dara noona, aren't you used to that?" Seungri kept on laughing.

"I'm really sorry, Dara-sshi" Yuri said.

"I'm just kidding." Dara slapped Yuri's shoulder lightly. "I bowed cause SNSD debuted 2 years earlier than 2ne1 though I'm older than all of you."

"Yeah." Yuri smiled and scratched her head.

"You girls, could sit over there." Jun pointed towards a couch at the corner, near the window, overlooking the view of Seoul.

"Let's go!" Dara dragged Yuri towards her like a kid. Yuri giggled and looked at Dara.

Dara looked back and immediately melt because of Yuri's eyes. She averted her gaze and sat on the couch. Yuri sat beside her. 

"Aah, there's so much food here!" Yuri said as she started eating the the food in front of them.

Dara joined eating with her.

"So you want me to call you unnie or none at all?" Yuri asked

"What do you prefer?" Dara winked.

"San-duh-ra?" Yuri said cutely.

"Why are you calling me with my real name?" Dara said.

"It's cute." Yuri said

"So much cuter when you said it." Dara said. She then pinched Yuri's cheek.

Yuri was shocked and was wide open like her usual shocked derp face.

"I'm sorry." Dara said.

Yuri came into her senses. "It's okay..." Yuri pinned Dara's cheek this time.

"What?" Dara looked at her with her shocked face.

"You also look cute... Unnie" Yuri teased.

"Yah!" Dara hit Yuri's head like they've known each other for years.

They stopped for a while and the mood turned serious again.

"I like you Yuri-ah" Dara said. She realized what she said and continued, "I'm sorry, I mean... I thought you wouldn't talk to me because you're from SM, I'm from YG...."

Yuri interrupted her, "Huh, what? why? I should be the one who should say sorry. Because I never tried to get to know you. When we were in music shows. We just bowed to each other as a group but I didn't talk to you. I should've approached you. I should've..." 

Dara interrupted her this time, "You're really something Yuri-ah. You don't have to. Besides we had managers with us, it was impossible to talk to a so-called rival girl group. I don't get it actually. Our concepts are different yet they consider us as rivals. It's funny, really."

Yuri held Dara's hand and tightened her grip.
Dara was shocked deep inside but she was nervous at the same time she liked it. She liked Yuri's presence and her hand intertwined with hers. 

"Yuri..." Dara whispered and slowly pulled her hand from Yuri. "What was that?" 

"You might get creeped out if I say the real reason. But to be honest, I just felt like it. Even if it's fast, I really want... I want ... " Yuri stuttered.

"Want?" Dara asked.

"Want to be... I want to be you!" Yuri jumped on her seat and smiled.

"Huh?" Dara asked confused.

"I want to be an actress like you. You see, you worked in the Philippines as an actress right? Well you were an actress first then a singer. Well for me I'm a singer first before I got into some acting stints." Yuri said.

"How did you know I worked in the Philippines?"

"Well I did search about you. You look the cutest in 2ne1! I did... Well I looked up online. Our first out of the country family vacation was 
in the Philippines and I really remembered you."

"You remembered me?"

"Uhm... Yeah when we went to the Philippines back in 2011, 2ne1 really released a lot of songs back then compared to now. And I remembered you. The Philippines remind me of you and you remind me of the Philippines. Girls' Generation came there twice and I wish we were together in those concerts because 2ne1 is really popular there because of you. And I would love to work with you." Yuri said.

Dara's heart slowly opens to Yuri more. She's so cute and she utters a lot of words and stories. Her face is so charming and she loves everything about Yuri now. She feels captured, captured by the charm of the Kwon Yuri.

"I had a boyfriend there. I like tanned men, actually compared to mostly pale Koreans."

"Tanned men?" Yuri asked.

"Well Filipinos have a special kind of tan called kayumanggi."

"Oh... that's nice. But you've never had a boyfriend in Korea? I mean there are tanned men here as well." Yuri asked.

"Are you worried that I like only men?" Dara teased Yuri.

"Of course not! You wouldn't be sitting with me here right now if .... You wouldn't hang out with me. You should've just said high and talked to other people here right... If you ... if you didn't take an interest in me."

"Right. You're really attractive, Yuri." Dara said straightforwardly.

"Be-because, I'm tan?" Yuri asked nervously.

"You know so well how I'm so much attracted to tan men but you as a woman, I'm having second thoughts."

Yuri pouted thinking she was busted. She bowed her head down.

Dara continued, "I've never been into women but you seem like an exception."

Yuri looked up and stared at Dara's baby face.

Dara touched Yuri's cheek and kissed her quickly and gently on her lips.

"I trust you. Even if it's fast, we pretty know each other even before we met." Dara said.

"You mean, you also looked me up online?" Yuri asked, still surprised at what happened.

"Well, not online. Through Seungri. He said you rejected Taeyang. I knew I could have a chance someday. I mean, who wouldn't date Taeyang at least if he asked someone out right? Only a lesbian would reject him. If you're not, you should've given him a chance at least before rejecting him right there and then."

"I didn't reject you right now." Yuri said.

Dara frowned and said, "But you didn't answer me yet. And you were such a coward to confess first. Pabo!"

"But I thought, you wouldn't like me too." Yuri pouted.

"You're so full of aegyo huh? Is that the Girls' Generation training or is it just natural?"

"What aegyo? I'm not doing anything!"

"So you're just naturally cute." 

"Aah, you're...too much, stop flirting with me for now first." There are other people here" Yuri looked around and everyone seemed busy chatting and dancing.

"Ugh! You stated flirting! And besides, you're just too adorable." Dara giggled

"Never thought you had a dimple." Yuri whispered quite loudly.

"What?"

"I was talking to myself."

"Yah! How is that possible?"

"Just that moment." Yuri smiled

"Well you too." Dara touched Yuri's left cheek. "There." Dara caressed Yuri's subtle dimple that just appeared with her certain expression.

Yuri suddenly hugged Dara. 
"Yuri, why?" Dara asked, still hugging each other.
"Komowoyo." Yuri said.
"For what?" Dara asked.
Yuri let go of the hug and looked at Dara straightly. "For liking me. For complimenting me." 
"Welcome" Dara smiled
"Does this mean we're exclusively dating now?" Yuri asked. 
"Well, you haven't asked me out yet." Dara said.
"Would you be my girlfriend?" 
"Yes. I'd love too, Yuri."