Chapter 4 - The Truth

My Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pinky had locked herself in Chaeyeon's room to calm down her thoughts after finding out a big reveal and true reason of why Siyeon actually picked her to be the one to guard Chaeyeon in the first place with her life.

 

Pinky's P.O.V

 

I've come back to this place in which my most treasured memories are sleeping...

For me to protect Chaeyeon just because she is Siyeon's older sister made me feel an amount of pressure like never before... I'm terrified something bad may actually happen.

Should I even be allowed to have these sort of feelings for her? 

It just feels awfully wrong now.

 

Pinky started pacing back and forth in the room.

W-What do I do...?

She's my ideal girlfriend.

I mean... I think I've fallen for girls before, but it's never been like this...

B-BUT OF ALL PEOPLE WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE MY GOD DAMN MENTOR'S SISTER!?

I'm going to go crazy.... because wouldn't that mean I have to back off now???

Geez, asleep or awake...  I can't seem to get her out of my head.

 

Her hair is so fluffy and glossy.

I have this subconscious desire to run my fingers through it.

She has all those features that every girl wants to possess.

Big eyes, long eyelashes, and pure white skin.

 

I want hold her hand and do other skinship!

She's so close, and yet so far away....

Pinky kept sobbing and making a fuss quietly to herself.

Ughhh.

For an Angel... I've been having some bad thoughts lately.

*facepalm*

 

*******************************************************

 

After 2-3 hours... Chaeyeon finished watching all of the Running Man episodes up to date.

Since before Pinky moved in to live with her, Chaeyeon was usually home alone all the time so she learnt to cook for herself.  Even though her parents suggested to hire a private chef for her, she just wanted to be independent.

She went to the kitchen, tied her hair, put on an apron and started to make ramen with perfectly boiled eggs, beef and vegetables.

Chaeyeon also has experience in cooking with many different cuisines, but because she thought Pinky must've been really hungry, she decided to make something quick and easy.

 

"Pinky-ah~!"

She called out her name signaling her to come.

 

At the same time, Pinky finally settled down and overheard Chaeyeon's soft voice and was about to go out of the room to join her.

 

"Y-Yes!?"

The Angel replied, she immediately sped down the stairs.

 

Chaeyeon started stuttering forgetting her words on what to say while pointing at the food.

"Ummm... soo... I-I-I... ummm.."

"I made us ramen so let's eat it quickly while its hot okay?"

 

Pinky felt grateful that Chaeyeon even thought of cooking food for her.

She sat down at the table across from Chaeyeon then took a pair of chopsticks on the right hand, a spoon on the other and slurped the noodles.

She thought it was amazingly tasty.

"Woah.. this is fantastic!!!" she exploded with a bright smile.

She gave a thumbs up towards Chaeyeon.

"The best noodles I've honestly ever had."

 

Chaeyeon's face was pleased and felt extremely happy that Pinky loved her dish even though it wasn't much.

"Thanks, but it's nothing compared to the delicious breakfast you made!"

 

They exchanged captivating looks in their eyes and chatted about what sort of other dishes they should try together and even talked about travelling the world.

For the rest of the night, for fun they decided to watch scary movies.

Pinky was scared like a little girl while watching Paranormal Activity, but Chaeyeon's favorite genre was shockingly horror so she just automatically laughed.

 

*******************************************************

 

Location: At School, during break.

 

Pinky was seen with fellow students Somi and Chungha who became her good friends after the three discovered that they shared the same passion for singing and dancing in Music Class.

She even magically knew how to play the bipa and that stole all the girls hearts.

 

The girls were headed to their next period and sat at the Gym's bleachers to hang out for a bit before the class started.

 

Somi was chewing gum, staring at Pinky oddly and decided to ask a question.

She spoked up hesitantly, "So I'm a bit curious...... "

 

Pinky responded, "Soooo- Somi, what is it?"

"Hurry up and say something you're freaking me out."

 

She hurried, "Okay chill, so I was wondering..."

"How did you even get close with Chaeyeon unnie?"

"She's seems like she is so impossible to approach!"

 

Pinky replied, "Well, when she turned that beautiful face on me, affection shining from her eyes, there was no way I could not be close with her~!"

"But yeah.. she's my childhood friend so we've known each other for a long time."

That's the story she's supposed to tell people every single time.

But on the inside, of course she knew it wasn't true and that she had to start keeping her feelings distant from now on after knowing the truth about Chaeyeon's connection to Angel Siyeon.

 

Chungha chuckled while sitting on Pinky's lap because there were no more seats on the bleacher available.

 

Pinky began to flirt with Chungha for fun and poked her cheeks,

"It's like my heart is leaping out of my chest."

"Your skin doesn't have a single blemish, you have a fair complexion, and plus your hair is really silky..."

She sniffed her hair jokingly.

 

Chungha was enjoying the flirting between them because she was simply bored.

"Oh stop it you~"

 

Somi did a pretend gesture to barf,

"Blehh...!!!"

"You're so touchy-feely with everyone Pinky-ah~..."

 

Pinky replied happily, "Well yeah I do like girls after all." ♡

 

During that exact moment, Chaeyeon was in the locker room changing into her t-shirt and shorts for Gym class.

As soon as she walked out, she noticed right away that Pinky was with Somi and Chungha who was on her lap.

But she decided not to be phased, and wanted to socialize with them.

"H-Hey Pinky.. Somi... and Chungha."

 

Somi was shocked that Chaeyeon had approached them.

They've never spoken once.

"Oh wow speak of the devil...we were just talking about you!"

"You..."

"You know my name?"

 

Chaeyeon nodded, "I believe..."

"You're Jeon Somi, the trouble maker correct?" and smiled.

 

She smirked, "Haha why yes... Chaeyeon."

"Indeed I am that Jeon Somi kid who causes all the trouble."

"I'm super thrilled we're finally able to chit chat."

 

Chungha was observing quietly, still sitting comfortable on Pinky's lap with Pinky's arms and hands wrapped around her tiny waist.

She greeted with her hamster smile, "Hello!"

Then proceeded to pat the seat on the left that was suddenly empty.

"Do you want to come sit with us?"

 

Somi decided to leave her seat to play a little scrimmage of basketball with Yoojung and Doyeon, the two that called her out.

"I WILL DESTROY YOU!"

Somi shouted as she ran out onto the basketball court.

 

Pinky had a worried face and tried her best not to make eye contact with her master.

"Yeah uhmm, sit with us..."

 

Chaeyeon willingly sat down but she was a bit irked that Chungha was sitting on Pinky's lap like that and gave Pinky the death stare.

Then replied, "Okay, thanks."

Just what is this player doing...?

Even though we had an amazing talk last night about our future of travelling the world together and trying out different international cuisines.

She tried to play it cool, but she just couldn't help it.

"Pinky... are you perhaps ignoring me?"

"You left again this morning to school first without me..." Chaeyeon pouted.

 

Pinky gulped, she felt awkward because her plan was to try and avoid Chaeyeon as much as possible so she could go back to normal.

She didn't want to show her emotions for her so clearly like before because she remembered that guilt feeling.

Oh no...

This isn't good.. the more time I will spend with her the more possessive I will get and that just can't happen.

She responded by trying to not make it obvious, "What!?"

"No... I-I just forgot about you?"

"I'm really sorry..."

 

That wasn't the answer Chaeyeon was hoping for and she seemed more gloomy after that comment.

 

All of a sudden, the School President aka Sejeong noticed the unique group of girls interacting while she entered the Gym. She pranced on over and intruded by nudging right in between Pinky and Chaeyeon without a care in the world.

"Excuse me."

 

"Oh Sejeongie~" Pinky cheerfully greeted.

Phew nice timing School President.

She sighed in relief while Sejeong smiled at her good friend Pinky.

"Haha hey!"

"Whatsup girlies?"

 

Chaeyeon looked up at Sejeong and raised an eyebrow, "N-Nothing much..."

"How about you?"

 

Sejeong grinned when she noticed Chaeyeon was actually there,

"Oh you know, super tired because of all the Student Council work."

"Chaeyeon-ah, you should reconsider joining us!"
"I know you've already declined about 50 times but please think about it again!"

"We could use someone brilliant as you since you're 1st in ranks for the whole entire School, and much more clever than me." Sejeong winked.

"Plus it would be more fun having a gorgeous girl like you by my side more often."

 

Causing Chaeyeon to laugh, "Haha, aren't you witty."

 

What the hell Sejeong!

Just what do you think you are doing by hitting on my girl!?

These were her secret thoughts planted in Pinky's brain.

Pinky immediately saw that Chaeyeon blushing..

I-I thought I was the only one who could make her face become like that?

She gave the President the death stare as a sign to back off, Sejeong definitely noticed but pretended not to see that and continued on comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter