Chapter 1 The Beginning

My Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Current Location: Outside the Front Golden Gates of Heaven.

 

A young 18 year old, pretty doll-like girl wakes up as soon as she reached for a bright blinding light.

 

She caresses the back of her head where the spot hurts.

"Owww~ what's with this gigantic headache?"

She looked around and was sitting on a bed of soft pillowy clouds.

All she saw was the color white.

"Huh wh-where am I...?" The confused girl wondered.

 

Another creature appears before her eyes suddenly which made her jump a bit.

It was another young girl dressed in an all white, she wore a big bright beautiful smile with half moon shaped eyes.

She thought this girl was drop dead gorgeous. (Literally)

 

"Oh you must be Pinky!!!" The girl expressed happily.

"Hi I'm Angel Siyeon, its a pleasure to meet your aquaintence hehe."

"Welcome To Heaven!" She cheerfully said.

She then embraced Pinky for a warm big hug. 

 

Pinky felt reassured and also blushed out of awkwardness.

"Uhmm yeah its very nice to meet you too... "

"W-WAIT, DID YOU JUST SAY... HEAVEN?!?"

 

She blinked a couple of times and started freaking out...  Her face seemed like it went through a culture shock. 

Then she also noticed that the so-called cute angel did in fact have these majestic white feathered wings on her back.

Pinky stares off into space as she tries to remember what happened and to figure out how she ended up here in the first place.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*An event that took place before the present time*

 

A scene of a girl laying down unconscious on the cement ground as blood is splattered in all different directions.

Loud ambulances and police sirens were blasting because there had been a massive collision involving a large truck and a SUV. 

 

Just before that incident occurred, a normal citizen was just walking pass by when she noticed a little boy running across the middle of the busy street to get his soccer ball then she noticed a truck was speeding and was on the path to hit him. 

"Oh my gosh... is that kid stupid or something?"  She said curiously.

Of course because of the goodness in her heart, she ran as fast and she could to push him out of the way, but then without warning.

The boy screamed, "Nuna!!!"

*CRASH!*

That's when Pinky realized she must've left the human world for good because she was trying to be a hero, or so she thought.

Ahh... so that's how I died, how depressingly sad.  

At least the boy was safe. 

 

*Snaps fingers*

Angel Siyeon shouted, "Hello!!!  Earth to Pinky!?" She seemed somewhat angry.

 

Pinky opens her eyes wide as she was still in disbelief of her death.

She frowned. "Eh?"

"Oops sorry haha I must've dozed off." Excused Pinky.

 

Siyeon continued, "No worries!"

"So as I was saying earlier before, your mission-"

 

Pinky quickly cuts her off. "M-mission?"

This startled Siyeon.

Pinky now looked terrified because the Angel suddenly had a massive face.  (Went from 0 to 100!)

The Angel's appearance quickly changed and smiled again gently.

She seemed like she really wanted to get this over with.

"Haha yes, were you even listening to me silly?"

 

Damn, this girl is definitely bi-polar...

Pinky giggles to herself.

 

Siyeon rolled her eyes and became stubborn, "Hey, you know I can read your mind right?"

 

Pinky tries to save herself and cover up what she just assumed.

"Woah what!?"

"O-Okay, I didn't even say anything." *Coughs*

"Ahem, I'm really sorry but can you explain to me just one more time what my mission is?"

"If that's okay with you of course Miss Siyeon."

Pinky asked very politely, she didn't want the two-faced angel to be pissed off at her once more.

 

Siyeon smirks and crosses her arms, "Gladly."

"As I was saying!"

"To proceed to Heaven, you would need to enter through that specific door!"

She enthusiastically tells Pinky as she points at the huge 50 ft tall Golden Gate.

"But first!" The Angel states.

"In order to that, we would need you to go through a process of training to get your wings and officially become an Angel like myself.... As you can see!"  She tilts her back to show off her wings.

 

"Hmm I see, what kind of training?" Pinky questioned and raised an eyebrow.

 

Siyeon whispered into her ear and sneakily gave a wink.

"Oh~ you'll find out soon enough."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Flash-forward*

 

Location:  Seoul, Capital of South Korea.

 

Pinky was astonished, her jaw had dropped down to the floor.

Never in her life did she believe she was going to die at the tender age of 18.

She also never thought that she would even step foot on this planet again after she died, but here she was.

Pinky breathed the fresh air deeply in...... and out.

 

Ah it feels good to be back home.

 

*Flashback to 10 minutes ago*

What Angel Siyeon advised Pinky before she sent her back to Earth:

 

"You must go travel back to Earth and befriend a girl named Jung Chaeyeon and behave as her Guardian Angel for no longer than a 1 year."

 

The Angel's stare was very serious at this moment.

 

"Please protect and keep her safe at all costs alright?"  

"Something terrible may happen to this precious young girl so that's why we are sending you for her."

"For example if she dies, you will be blamed and won't be able to enter the Golden Gates of Heaven."

"I believe in you Pinky.."

 

Siyeon's words were very encouraging.

 

Pinky replied, "Hmm, not to raise any objections but why her?"

"Is she like really pretty/cute/y/hot?"

 

Siyeon laughed.

"You sure are shallow."

"Its because I trust that you can be the one that is destined to save her!"

 

Pinky doubted this and thought this smiling robot was kind of an idiot for choosing her.

The angel interrupted her thoughts once again,

"Again I can hear you!!!" and gave Pinky the death stare.

 

Pinky pouted and had to accept that this was her terrible fate.

I mean it was quite obvious she did not want to go to Hell!

 

"Alright, alright I'll do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter