Her (1)

Recharge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She spent the whole day decorating their rooftop with flowers and candles. She wanted it to be special, for her special person. She came a day before their shoot to make sure all were arranged as planned. 

She was careful to make sure he did not notice anything was amiss. And she made sure they spent most of their date outside to avoid him from suddenly going up the rooftop. When he left a while to attend a schedule with s, she finished the preparation for her event.

She still remembered his event for her on the rooftop. It was touching and heartwarming, and she wanted to return the favor. She hoped that she could touch him the way that he had back then. 

When she heard the door unlocked and his voice in their home downstairs, her heart started thumping wildly. It was she who planned everything and anticipated the event that was going to unfold, but she could not help her nervous beating heart, especially now that the moment was finally here.

She left post-it notes similar to what he did last time, leading him to the rooftop. She stood with her back towards the door, waiting for him. She turned when she felt his hand on her shoulder. 

She smiled at his sharp gaze, his eyes fixed on her. She loved this look of his; as if nobody else existed but her. He was rarely serious, but when he was, he would give her a stare that melts her to her very core.

"What is this?" He asked. She took his hand and got him to seat on the bench.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter