Sequel - Journey

Choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, it took longer than I've predict. I want to story their journey after they got married so yeah, enjoy.

 

 

The sight of a curled figure on the bed brought a smile on her face as soon as she stepped closer to the bed, heart swooned and swell with adoration at the adorable expression along with a soft snore that came from the figure. She dropped the towel in her hand into the basket after she had dried her hair and sat on the bed, beside the sleeping figure. 

She sighed as she swept the figure's hair aside from her face, caressing her wife's cheek softly. Her lips twitched a little as she watched the furrowed eyebrows, another adorable expression on her wife's face that she can't resist to give a soft peck on her forehead. 

Dreading that it was still early to wake the woman up, she scooted closer carefully and lay beside the woman with her back on the headboard. She decided to check her emails and do her own work with a tablet in her hand, feeling contented that she get to work while watching over her wife.

It's been days - almost two weeks - that both of them didn't get to spend time together because of each other's busy schedule and meetings. She decided to take a day off when she knew about her wife's cold and her ongoing headache, forcing the older girl to take a day off as well. 

She was frowning at something her employee had sent her when she noticed her wife's stretching before she curled again, imitating how a shrimp would. She felt bad and brushed Taeyeon's forehead softly before she massaged the back of her wife's neck softly when she saw that the older girl had woke up, gazing at her weakly. 

"Morning, baby." She put her tablet away and scooted more, hugging Taeyeon close when Taeyeon snuggled in her embrace. She noticed how Taeyeon's body relaxed at the comforting rub on her back and kissed her forehead when Taeyeon hummed tiredly against her neck. 

She felt her heart ached as she witnessed how weak Taeyeon was that morning. She smiled and pecked Taeyeon's lips when Taeyeon pulled back from the hug, smiling at her. "What do you want for breakfast? I'll cook it for you." she gently cradled Taeyeon's face with her hands.

"Hmm, anything will do. I don't mind." Taeyeon sighed and kissed Tiffany's forehead, feeling thankful for having Tiffany by her side. How magical is that her tired body instantly feel well rested being in Tiffany's arm, how comfortable it is and it's making her feel better at the sight of her wife's smile. 

"I'll make your favourite then. For my wife." Tiffany smiled sweetly and brought a hand to rubbed the back of Taeyeon's ear, chuckling when Taeyeon sighed and rested her head on her collarbone. "Poor my baby." she hugged Taeyeon tight, squeezing her while nuzzling her face into Taeyeon's hair.

They realized how much they had missed each other and how contented they are to be in each other's arms. Just by their warmth that engulfing each other and the feelings of their bodies against each other brought comforts and all their tiredness seeping away. 

"You wanna take a bath?" Tiffany asked in her ear softly, rubbing her back continuously with a hand that were in Taeyeon's back. Her other hand make its way towards Taeyeon's head and weaved her fingers in that blonde hair, loving how it knots between her fingers. She loved how Taeyeon's hair has grow to shoulder length, it makes Taeyeon looks good - as if she doesn't look good and perfect enough for her.

Taeyeon's muffled yet weak hum brought a smile on Tiffany's face. 

Tiffany loves it when Taeyeon can be cutesy, whiny and everything she would never show to anyone else. It's like that charismatic, charming, cool and calm Kim Taeyeon was left strictly at the office - being professional and such. It's not like Tiffany doesn't love that Kim Taeyeon - heck, her wife is hot and everything - but she loves this cutesy side of Kim Taeyeon more. Whereas Taeyeon only show it to her, no one else has ever know this side of Taeyeon and she loved it.

Tiffany hummed and kissed Taeyeon's ear, "Let's go then. I will make a hot bath for you then straight to the kitchen to make my beautiful wife's breakfast." she urged Taeyeon to get up by tapping her .

Taeyeon pulled away from the hug and pouted, "Can you bath me?" she asked almost like in a whine and weak tone and she almost fell for it when she saw the mischievous glint in that onyx eyes.

"You cheeky ert." Tiffany scoffed playfully and pushed Taeyeon's face, scooting to get off the bed. She shook her head when she heard the playful laugh from the older girl as she made her way to the bathroom.

After a thankful kiss she got from Taeyeon, she left the bathroom and went to the kitchen to make something for her wife. She decided to make Korean breakfast, knowing Taeyeon would appreciate it. 

She almost done with everything when she felt a pair of arms made its way around her waist and warmth engulfed her back, drawing a big smile on her face. She turned her head and planted a kiss on Taeyeon's cheek and let Taeyeon watched her quietly from behind with her half of her face buried on Tiffany's shoulder before she told her to sit at the dining table.

"Milk?" Taeyeon's eyebrows furrowed, looking at her in confusion. "I don't drink milk, Miyoung." she told her smiling wife, looking at the glass her wife just put on the table with a disgust look on her face.

"I know. Maybe that's why you didn't get to grow taller." Tiffany stated, teasing as she put some food on Taeyeon's plate. 

"Hey, no height joke." Taeyeon glared. "I'm not drinking that. Where's my coffee?" she asked, searching for her favourite morning drink.

Tiffany giggled, "How about you drink milk first? Then I'll make one for you." she coaxed. "Milk is good for you!" she reassured, grabbing Taeyeon's hand in hers while Taeyeon's knuckle.

"But it's.." Taeyeon made face, earning a pinch on her cheek for that cute expression. "Fine!" she huffed when Tiffany blinked cutely at her. "This is for you." she drank in one shot, grimacing as she put the glass on the table. "I hate you." she sulked.

"Love you too. Good girl." she kissed Taeyeon's cheek and went to the kitchen to make a drink for her wife.

"Good girl." Taeyeon mocked, scrunching her nose before she put some food on Tiffany's plate, cutting some for her wife.

"I heard that, Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany glared as she made her way to her seat while holding a mug but smiled when she saw what Taeyeon was doing, "Why, thank you midget." she thanked sweetly.

"Yah!" Taeyeon was attempted to grab Tiffany's nose but the giggling girl beat her first by pinching her nose softly. She huffed, glaring. 

"I called you nicknames, you were mocking me. What am I suppose to call you then?" Tiffany teased as she handed the mug. "Here, no coffee today. I made you hot choco. You need to take a break from drinking coffee. Not good for you." she advised gently. 

"Yes, ma'am yes!" Taeyeon playfully saluted her.

After breakfast and done washing the dishes, they were cuddling on the couch - holding each other close to each other - while watching some cartoon on the television. Tiffany smiled in adoration while watching how focus Taeyeon is that she couldn't resist to give her wife a peck on her cheek. 

Tiffany smiled in gratitude when Taeyeon looked down at her and flashed a smile along with a peck on her left eyebrow before turned her attention back on the television. She took Taeyeon's hand in her, interlacing their fingers together while caressing Taeyeon's knuckle with another hand. 

After a moment of having thoughts in silence, "Tae?" she tugged their hands together to gained Taeyeon's attention. "Baby." she called again when she received only a hum as a reply. 

"Yes, Fany." Taeyeon turned her head and smiled when Tiffany gave her that lovely eye-smiles. "What is it?" she brought their interlacing hands to her lips while kissing the back of Tiffany's hand before turned her head back at the television, showing that she had her ears on even though her eyes on the television.

"We.. We have been married for two years, right?" Tiffany started. "Don't we have to.. I mean, bring this to the next level..?" she bit her lips when Taeyeon's head turned so fast towards her. "I mean.. I think I'm ready and I know you've been waiting for this since forever. So, I... You know. You love kids.. I-I love you. And I-I would do anything to make you happy." she averted her eyes shyly, feeling her cheeks warmed up.

Taeyeon smiled softly as she brought Tiffany to face her, "This isn't about me. This is about us. I can wait forever for you. You know that right?" she searched for Tiffany's eyes. 

"You don't have to wait anymore! I-I mean.. I have thought of this for a long time and.. and I'm ready. I-I want to have your baby. I want your little mini with us. I am ready to learn to be a good mommy." she confessed shyly, averted her eyes anywhere but Taeyeon. 

"You're a good wife and I'm sure you'll be a good mommy as well. I will be with you in every steps, Fany." she cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips softly. "Thank you. I love you, Fany." she smiled, eyes teary.

Tiffany nuzzled their nose together, bringing their forehead against each other. "I love you too." she brought her arms around Taeyeon's neck into a tight hug, feeling a sort of emotion. 

Happy, nervous, excitement were all in together but, she know they will be surviving this as long as they are together in this.


~~~


"What are you doing?" A voice from the bedroom door startled her, almost making something in her hand fall down as she tried to hide it from Taeyeon's view - immediately slipping the thing inside the drawer.

"Nothing." Tiffany smiled at her wife, approaching her and give a peck on the latter's lips. "Baby, you're done with your work?" she asked, cupping Taeyeon's face towards her when Taeyeon couldn't stop frowning at the drawer. 

"What are you hiding, Miyoung?" Taeyeon asked, eyebrows furrowed at her wife. She brought Tiffany's hands down from her face and approached the drawer, sighing when she pulled the drawer opened and saw the thing Tiffany have been hiding from her.

Tiffany gulped and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's small frame, hiding her face on Taeyeon's shoulder. "I'm sorry." she whispered, guilty.

Taeyeon turned and cupped Tiffany's cheeks, smiled a little. "It's okay. I know you're getting impatient and anxious over this. But we have to wait Miyoung. It's going to take time." she kissed Tiffany's forehead. 

"What if it doesn't work? What if it's fail?" Tiffany timidly asked with a small voice. 

"Then we have to try and try again." Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and kissed her fingers. "I will always be there with you for every step of our journey." she kissed the band around her wife's finger. "Always." she caressed the band with her finger.

Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon's sweetness as she reached up to cupped Taeyeon's cheek and brought Taeyeon's face closer to hers, kissing her sweetly and gently to pour how thankful and grateful she is towards her wife.

"Love you." Tiffany pecked Taeyeon's nose and smiled when the latter crinkled her nose playfully. She pinched Taeyeon's nose, "You're cute." she pecked her lips.

"You're cuter, my love." Taeyeon smiled and pulled Tiffany by hand towards the door. She held Tiffany's hand tightly and lead her slowly down the stairs, pulling Tiffany onto her lap when she throw herself on the couch.

Tiffany giggled as she fixed her position, "Aw, poor my Taetae." she brushed Taeyeon's bangs and kissed her forehead. She rubbed Taeyeon's back when Taeyeon rested her head on her chest, her hold around her waist tightened. 

Both were in silence, too comfortable in their position as they snuggled in each other's embrace. 

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's chest and put her palm softly on it, smiling when Tiffany put her hand on top of hers. She looked up and smiled even wider when Tiffany leaned down to give a peck on her forehead. 

"This beats for you. Only you." she pressed her hand on Taeyeon's on her chest. "Every single of my heartbeats, for you and you mine." she patted Taeyeon's chest softly.

Taeyeon suddenly chuckled, cringing playfully. Tiffany smiled shyly, "Don't ruin it~!" she whined as she leaned down to hide her face on Taeyeon's shoulder.

Taeyeon snickered and snuggled her face on Tiffany's neck, kissing it gently. "Why are you so cheesy, hmm?" she laughed when Tiffany giggled, squirming. Being playful, she continued nuzzling her face on Tiffany's neck and hold her tightly when Tiffany laughed and squirmed more.

"Tae!" She tried so hard not to accidentally hit Taeyeon when she was squirming and pushed Taeyeon away, letting Taeyeon laid on the couch gently as she followed Taeyeon's pull to be on top of her. 

The playfulness changed when their eyes locked into each other, a wide smile on their face. 

Tiffany reached out a hand and brushed Taeyeon's hair, "I want our future child to have your adorable eyes. Your eyes that brought warmness and comforts to me every time I gaze into them." Her eyes went down to Taeyeon's nose and tapped it, "Your cute button nose." she smiled even wider when she saw the dimple on Taeyeon's chin as the latter smiled at her. "And your dimple. Your cute dimple smile." she then cupped Taeyeon's face, "I can't wait to have little Taeyeon with us." she confessed as her eyes went back to gazed into Taeyeon's.

Taeyeon reached up and tangled her hand in Tiffany's hair, cupping her cheek. "I want our child to have everything about you. Because you're perfect to me." she stated sincerely. 

"Aw, why are we being cheesy today?" Tiffany chuckled as she wiped her tears, feeling emotional. 

"Aw, why are you crying? Too much cheese? You wanna throw up or something?" Taeyeon cheekily said as she brought Tiffany to lay on top of her body, hugging her close and tight with her legs went up to wrapped around Tiffany's body as well.

Tiffany laughed as she snuggled close on Taeyeon's chest. She exhaled and let the smile blossomed on her face as she gripped Taeyeon's waist possessively. This feelings, she would never want to experience it with anyone else.

Taeyeon brought her legs down and tightened her hold around Tiffany, humming some melody with that heavenly voice of hers that Tiffany loved so much as her fingertip trailed softly on Tiffany's nose bridge.

Tiffany looked up and flashed a smile, "I love you." 

Taeyeon smiled as she looked down at her wife, "I love you." 


~~~


Taeyeon stared at her wife with mouth agape, disbelief of what she had just heard. "What..?" she whispered in daze with a confused expression on her face. 

Tiffany chuckled and took Taeyeon's hand to put her palm on her stomach gently as she let her hand stay on top of Taeyeon's, "We're going to be a parent, baby." she whispered as she held her tears back. 

"We're... Going to be a parent?" Taeyeon blinked at her. "Why?" she titled her head, the information hadn't register yet into her brain.

The cute confused expression on Taeyeon's face was too cute for Tiffany to bear that she leaned forward and kissed Taeyeon sweetly. "Because I'm pregnant?" she answered as she caressed the hand on her stomach. 

Taeyeon looked down at her hand on Tiffany's still flat stomach in daze, "You're pregnant?" she looked up at the loving eyes that were watching her. "It worked? The treatment..?" she asked in surprised. "We're going to be a parent?" she asked again. "We're going to have a baby?" she added before a grin slowly started to form on her face. "Omo." she cupped with her free hand.

Tiffany laughed as she brought Taeyeon's hand down from and give a peck on her lips. "Yes, it worked. We're going to have a baby." her tears started falling on her cheeks as she cupped Taeyeon's cheek, "We're going to have our own little mini-us." she whispered, smiling.

"Ohmygod." Taeyeon whispered as her own tears fall on her cheeks as well. She laughed as their eyes met in a loving gaze, feeling sort of emotion before she lunged forward to hug her wife. 

Both started sobbing as they held each other tightly, snuggling onto each other's embrace. Feelings many kind of emotion they had never experience before. 

They both pulled away and smiled at each other before Tiffany leaned forward and started peppering kisses on Taeyeon's face and chuckled when Taeyeon whined at her, embarrassed for being such a mess. 

"My beautiful mess." Tiffany told her with a sweet smile on her face as she leaned her forehead on Taeyeon's, another tear fell on her cheeks when she closed her eyes. She sniffed when Taeyeon wiped her tears on her cheeks. 

"I love you. Thank you. I'm so happy, baby. You have no idea how happy I am." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's eyelids. 

Tiffany smiled and opened her eyes, looking at Taeyeon with a pair of loving eyes. "I love you too, Taetae. This." she brought Taeyeon's hand to her stomach back. "Another happiness you brought to me." she kissed Taeyeon's lips. "Thank you, baby." she chuckled. "I can't call you baby, from now on." she caressed her stomach lovingly with Taeyeon's hand, feeling sort of new emotions creeping in. 

Taeyeon gasped out loud, "No! I have a rival now, do I?" she dramatically stared into Tiffany's eyes with her wide eyes, clearly being playful.

Tiffany chuckled. "You will always be number one, for me." she pecked her cheek. She scooted herself on the bed while holding Taeyeon's hand, smiling when Taeyeon immediately brought an extra pillow on her back before guiding her slowly to rest her back on the headboard. "You're so adorable!" she kissed her lips, laughing.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon brought the comforter up and drapped it snugly on Tiffany, frowning when Tiffany kicked it away. "Hey." she protested. 

"Come here. I have my own comforter here." she pulled Taeyeon's hand to bring her closer to her, giggling when she snuggled in Taeyeon's embrace. "You're so cute." she squealed, grinning up at her wife.

"I'm just taking care of you." Taeyeon sulked.

"Since when you're not?" Tiffany retorted, smiling. "You always take a good care of me." she stated softly, brought Taeyeon's hand on her stomach while playing with her fingers.

A smile blossom on Taeyeon's face, "I will always take a good care of you. You're my life, my everything." she confessed as she brought their interlaced hands to , pecking Tiffany's hand sweetly.

They were contented and happy as they engulfed themselves in each other's warmth, letting the silence took over. There's nothing could ever beat to this feelings they gave each other, no words can define how perfect this is for them. 

It was a moment later when Taeyeon suddenly thought out loud, "What now, baby?" she asked, suddenly realizing what's the next step after this. She honestly didn't know what to do after this.

Tiffany chuckled, "What do you think?" she looked up, smiling when the adorable eyes met hers. 

"I.. I don't know. I have never.. You know." Taeyeon blinked confusedly at her wife, "Should I call umma? Ask her what's the next step?" she furrowed her brows.

"Ohmygod, you're so so so adorable, my love." Tiffany endearingly kissed Taeyeon's cheek. "We'll go to the doctor and hear what she has to say, okay baby? We need to know what to do and what not to do. Learn a few things regarding this." 

Taeyeon gasped softly, "Omo, that sounds exciting already." she blurted out, a happy grin on her face.

"I know." Tiffany giggled. "Come on, sleep, Taetae. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for the both of us." she patted Taeyeon's chest and let Taeyeon snuggled in her embrace. "Goodnight, I love you." she kissed Taeyeon's forehead.

"I love you too, Miyoung." she kissed her neck and hugged Tiffany protectively. "Goodnight, sweet dream." she put her palm on Tiffany's stomach. "Goodnight." she whispered with a smile on her face. 

Tiffany played with the strains of Taeyeon's hair as she listened to Taeyeon's deep breathing, "Taeyeon-ah, I promise to be a good wife for you and a good mother for our child. I will put you and our child first in my life, no matter what happen." she exhaled a happy sigh. "No matter what happen, with my life." she vowed as she put her hand on top of Taeyeon's.


~~~


They smiled when they heard a ruckus behind the door the moment Taeyeon pressed the bell with her free hand, tightening her hold on Tiffany's hand when the door opened a few seconds later. 

Taeyeon gasped when her own mother lunged excitedly towards them, causing Taeyeon to hold her wife protectively with her arms. "Danger! Danger alert!" she exclaimed, earning a slap from her own mother and a giggle from her wife.

Taeyeon's mom hugged Tiffany carefully and cupped her face softly as soon as she pulled away, "Have you eaten well? You've gone thinner, my dear." she worriedly gazed her daughter in law, bringing Tiffany into the house slowly.

"Hello? Mom? Your daughter's here." Taeyeon called over but sulked when her mother ignored her completely. However, she smiled when Tiffany beckoned her to follow with her wriggling fingers behind her back. Taeyeon entered the cozy mansion of her old home and grabbed Tiffany's hand from behind, chuckling when Tiffany gripped them tightly - dragging her along. 

"Let's eat. Umma prepared a lot of food for you, Miyoung!" she happily told her daughter in law and guide her slowly on the chair beside her at the dining table.

"Umma, don't steal my wife away from me please." Taeyeon immediately engulfed Tiffany in a loving back hug when her mother started to put all her attention on her wife, stuck her tongue out when her mother glared at her for pulling her wife away.

Tiffany blushed slightly at Taeyeon's affectionate gesture in front of their parents. Even though they used to cling to each other even before they dated each other, it feels different now. She liked the attention they gave her when they got married especially now when she's already pregnant for three months. 

"Taetae." Tiffany tapped Taeyeon's arm around her waist and chuckled when Taeyeon let go but wouldn't stop cling to her, guiding her slowly to sit on the chair. "Why are you so cute?" she tapped her nose softly and kissed her cheek to thank her.

"Aigoo, look at that. Still sickening gross to each other, dear." Taeyeon's mother nudged her husband, teasing the only couple in the room - earning a deep chuckle from her husband. "You guys are so cute." she laughed at the embarrassed look on their face. 

"Miyoung-ah, what do you want to eat? Appa asked umma to cook all your favourite here." Taeyeon's father warmly smiled at her. "You have to eat a lot. You look thin. Did Taeyeon had not been taking care of you well?" he turned and gave a deep frown at her daughter.

Taeyeon who started to put some food on her wife's plate startled at the sudden accusation. "What? Appa, how could you say that to your daughter? I've been taking a good care of Miyoung." she frowned before turned her head towards her smiling wife.

Tiffany chuckled, "She's telling the truth, appa. She's nothing but the best. She took a good care of me and our baby." she beamed and grinned widely at the flushed Taeyeon, knowing how shy Taeyeon could be if she directly praise her in front of their parents.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. I would gladly nag her all day if she treats you no better." the old woman stated, eyeing her daughter menacingly.

"First the biased. Then the accusation. And now the nagging and threats. Who's the real daughter here?" Taeyeon grumbled, sulking. 

Tiffany know that Taeyeon was being playful and the latter was more than happy to know that her parents adore Tiffany as much as she is. But the constant nags and accusation towards Taeyeon was amusing to say the least for Tiffany. 

They all laughed at the sulking woman before the old couple decided to stop teasing them, changing the topic. It's been a while since Taeyeon and Tiffany had been sleeping over and have dinner with them so they asked Taeyeon to take a day or two off from the work. 

"Taetae, what do you think about our suggestion about you both stay here temporarily?" the old woman suddenly asked, looking up from her plate. "I know you prefer staying at your home but have you think about Miyoung, Taetae? If you both stay here, Umma can take care of Miyoung when you go to work." she explained her good intention.

Taeyeon wiped softly and nodded. "I know, umma. I was planning to take a long break from the office to take care of Miyoung at home actually, umma. But I haven't discuss with appa yet." she took Tiffany's hand. "Besides, I don't want to be a bother, umma. This is my child. My responsibility." she added, smiling softly at her wife.

The old woman exhaled, "It's not a bother for umma and appa. We're more than happy if you both stay here. Appa has been busy with his work, Jiwoong's far away from home and Miyoung's parents has been at America for too long. I can take care of Miyoung and she can accompany me in this house, Taetae." she persuaded again.

"Your umma is true. You both are never a bother to us. You both are our favourite daughters. How can it be a bother? Stay here, Taetae. Listen to your mother, this is for Miyoung own good." He finally opened his mouth to persuaded her daughter.

"Or we'll make a deal. You can stay at your home but you can't stop me from coming to visits you everyday. Choose, girls." Taeyeon's mother suggested when she still saw the hesitation on her daughter's face. 

Taeyeon keep mum, looking at her wife whose smiling at her. She started smiling as well when Tiffany squeezed her hand, persuading her as well. She turned to look at her parents and saw them smiling at them. "Alright." she gave in. "The second one, if that's not a bother for you, umma." she still feel bad but she feel it's much better if they stay at their own home than her parent's home, she knew her parents understand and she was thankful for it.

Her father scoffed, "Whipped." he teased, rolling his eyes. 

"So are you, mister." Taeyeon retorted, raising her chin playfully towards her father. "I'm proud to be a whipped spouse. Aren't you, mister?" she challenged, crossing her arms on her chest proudly.

"Ehhhh." he stand from his seat and started walking away, earning laughs from the people on the table.

"Let me help you, umma." Tiffany started collecting plates but was stopped by her frowning wife. "I'm fine, Taetae. This is nothing." she smiled to assure her wife.

"No, sit here quietly, Miyoung. I will help umma." Taeyeon sternly stated, resisting her wife's adorable pair of puppy eyes and pouts. 

"Taetae." she whined when Taeyeon started to walk away with the plates. She was about to stand up from her seat when Taeyeon's mother come back from the kitchen and gestured her to sit back. She heaved a sigh and pouted. 

She smiled when Taeyeon come back and held her hand, softly brought her wife to the living room. She kissed her cheek to thanked her and pulled Taeyeon to sat beside her, leaning her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. 

Gatherings are always their favourite thing to do even though there's a lot of less people that night. It was fun to humor their parents, listening to their advises on what new parents should do and not do. It was like learning something new, from their parents no less. 

"Is this okay?" Taeyeon showed her a blue shirt, smiling when Tiffany nodded her head. "I will go change, okay?" she kissed Tiffany's forehead before she went to the bathroom. 

Tiffany doesn't mind at all. She liked those old yet big shirts Taeyeon have, it was comfy and that's her reason for always not wanting to bring her own sleeping attire every time they sleepover. 

"Aw, you looked cute in my shirt. As always." Taeyeon grinned when she saw how big and snugly her shirt look on Tiffany when she came out from the bathroom. She approached the bed and pushed Tiffany who was sitting on the bed softly to lay on her back, forehead sticking to each other with a smile on their face.

Tiffany brought Taeyeon closer by wrapping her arms around her neck, giving a sweet peck on Taeyeon's nose. She loosened her arms when Taeyeon shifted a little to the side, careful not to put her weight onto Tiffany.

"Goodnight." Tiffany wished, shifting to her side to face Taeyeon and tightened her arms around the older girl when the latter settled down beside her. 

"Goodnight, Fany." she put a hand on Tiffany's stomach. "Goodnight, little one." she caressed it softly. "Sweet dream, love." she kissed the smiling woman's cheek. 


~~~


The sounds of vomiting and groaning woke her up from her slumber as she immediately strolled her way towards the bathroom, trying to fought up her sleepiness. She saw her wife slouching over the sink, rinsing . 

She approached slowly from the back and rubbed her wife's back softly. She brought Tiffany carefully towards their bed, wrapping her wife's body with a comforter as she sat beside her wife. She draped an arm on Tiffany's shoulder when Tiffany rested her body weakly against her.

She poured a water into a glass and brought it gently on her lips, watching her wife sipping the liquid. She pulled a drawer opened and brought a few packages out. "Which one? Maybe it will help the nausea. All tangy!" she grinned at the weak grin on her wife's face.

Tiffany leaned up and gave a peck on Taeyeon's cheek, "Mint, Taetae." she exhaled and leaned closer to her wife when the latter popped one into . "I'm sorry for waking you up." she looked up, pouting.

"Now that's ridiculous. You should wake me up next time. I want to be there for you." Taeyeon kissed her forehead and rubbed her back softly, smiling when her wife sighed and hummed against her neck. 

"Taetae." Tiffany suddenly called, making the drowsy girl looked down at her. "Do we have some kimchi left? And ice cream?" she asked. "I suddenly crave some kimchi with ice cream. And maybe with a chocolate syrup on top." she looked up.

"Now? Are you feeling better already?" Taeyeon asked in concern and smiled when Tiffany nodded.

Taeyeon was still not getting used to the weird craving that she can't hide her expression well but recovered quickly, afraid to trigger her wife's emotion so she complied without any complain.

The first craving Tiffany had ever ask - in the middle of the night nonetheless - was a curry. It wasn't a normal curry but a curry pasta with chocolate whipped cream and chocolate syrup as the topping. 

Searching a curry in the middle of night was already hard as it is but luck was on her side that night when she found a restaurant that still open. She immediately rushed towards the 24 hours nearby and bought some pasta, whipped cream and the chocolate syrup as well. Thankfully, her wife didn't mind a homemade curry pasta. 

It was all random and Taeyeon could never get use to such weird demands in the middle of night. There was some weird fruit that she had never heard of before thus some food she had never taste nor heard but thankfully she was brilliant enough to make it own for her wife by searching the recipes online.

She was thankful that Tiffany didn't mind most of the time as long as her craving was satisfied. But it didn't mean her demands had lessened, Taeyeon still had to find the foods Tiffany wants from a certain restaurant or stall. 

And yes, most of them are in the middle of the night but Taeyeon never complain and Tiffany was more than thankful for that. 

"You want to.. Mix it together?" Taeyeon asked carefully as she scoop a few spoonful of chocolate ice cream instead of Tiffany's favourite into the bowl, gesturing the ice cream and the kimchi with her head.

Tiffany nodded as she cupped the bowl with a hopeful expression on her face. She watched Taeyeon put some of the kimchi into the ice cream bowl, handing her wife the chocolate syrup bottle.

She grinned and kissed her wife's cheek, "Thank you. Taetae, you want some?" she offered a spoonful of the mixed ice cream to her wife, a habit she always do every time she wanted to eat something.

It was always Taeyeon first, before herself.

Taeyeon smiled a little and shook her head, grimacing a little when Tiffany started eating them without any hesitation. She sat and watched her wife eat, smiling when Tiffany looked up and smiled at her.

Well, watching Tiffany smiled like that worth any sleepless night. 


~~~


"Hello?" she knocked softly, leaning her ear closer. "Can you hear me? Hello, please respond." she furrowed her brows, trying to listen to any movement or sound. "Hello~" she sang. 

Soft touch as the fingers caressed the side of her cheek and hair brought a grin on her face, looking up to find her wife smiling softly at her. She peppered kisses on the bulge of her wife's tummy, feeling the fingers traced up to her ear before she trailed the kisses up to her wife's heart, neck, cheeks and lastly to her awaiting lips.

"Why are you knocking on my tummy, you dork?" Tiffany smiled in amusement, caressing her wife's cheeks. 

Taeyeon grinned, "Good morning, beautiful." she greeted cheerfully. "I made breakfast. You said you craved some bacon with honey so I made an American breakfast for my American lady." she helped her wife to get up from the bed, pouring a water on the nightstand for Tiffany to drink.

"Thankyou." Tiffany smiled when Taeyeon took the glass from her hand and wiped softly, feeling happy at the small gesture. 

Those months were surprisingly bearable for Tiffany despite the morning sickness, the weird craving and her moodiness. It was heartbreaking to see how skinnier Taeyeon had become simply because of her weird craving every time they shared a table together. But she was thankful for every extra care and attention people has given to her, especially her wife. Taeyeon has been nothing but a perfect wife for her, taking care of everything she needs, everything she wants without complaining.

"Is it going to be a boy? Or a girl? Which one do you think, Fany?" Taeyeon asked as she caressed her wife's tummy, smiling when Tiffany's hand rested on top of hers as they cuddled against each other on the sofa after their breakfast.

She was excited to say the least that she wasn't able to sleep properly that night and hyped up at the morning much to Tiffany's amusement, too excited to see the doctor later that afternoon. Tiffany had to laugh when she saw the sparkle in Taeyeon's eyes that she couldn't resist to give a peck on the lips at the cuteness.

"I don't mind. As long as our child is healthy. That's all I care about." Tiffany played with Taeyeon's fingers before bringing their interlaced hands up to her lips, peppering kisses on Taeyeon's hand.

"I want a baby boy." Taeyeon admitted, smiling softly at her wife. "So he will be our little hero. He's the one who will protect his family when I am no longer strong enough to protect you." 

"You are never strong enough, Taetae. Weakling Taetae." Tiffany teased, smiling cheekily. She started to laugh and squirmed when Taeyeon poked her waist playfully, struggling to catch Taeyeon's playful hand and kissed Taeyeon's finge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter