[T] vang_jade123

Di'amon CASTLE | BATCH 3 | REQUEST LIST

Vang_jade123 (Mar 28, 2016 20:28:23) says about chapter 3: [TRAILER FORM]
Author: vang_jade123
Author's profile: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/980556
Story TITLE: 100 ways to seduce an idol 
Story link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1066330/100-ways-to-seduce-an-idol-baekhyunxyou-badassgirl-cheatingdrama-letmeloveyou
Description: Being the ugly fat nerd through her whole high school experience, Ariana Hwang had blossomed into a beautiful swan within 5 years becoming a well known model and CEO of a fashion company. But when Baekhyun, her bully, suddenly comes back into her life, he regrets letting her go. Now he's begging on his knees for her to come back. 
How do you imagine your trailer: I imagine it as they have conversations and whatnot. Like when they were in high school then when their older. I also want some parts to be ual. I kinda want the trailer to talk a lot like the example trailer in LATTAE's profile video. 
Video links: None 
Genre: , Romance, Drama, Some fluff and some Comedy 
Rated: Yes
Quote(if any): The number 1 way to seduce an idol is to make them fall in love first 
General feels: , Romance and Drama 
Characters: Byun Baekhyun (EXO) Ariana Hwang (OC) 
Words you want in the trailer: Baekhyun saying "It's up to you if you want to break up, I don't care... We'll just be back to the way we were before" Ariana Saying "Don't think to much and just do it. Being too stuck up is boring... Take my hand and I'll show you the true beauty of bad" (P.S. These lines don't have to be in order - Jade)
Song: 'The hills' By the weekend. 'Habits of my heart' Jaymes Young. 'You know' Jay park. If none of these match then any other song you chose is fine with me^^ and if it's possible, can you like have one song then fade some parts into another song to match the scenes you find. If not that's okay too. 
Trailer designer: LATTAE
Have you paid, subs and upvoted?: No I haven't paid yet. And yes I've subscribed and upvoted. 
Password: Shadow

xLysanderCrow [A] (Mar 28, 2016 22:57:04) says: Will inform them

xVang_jade123 (Mar 29, 2016 03:12:17) says: Thank you^^