As Time Goes By

Unbreakable Love

"I Fall too fast, Crash too hard, Forgive too easily, and Care too much..."


"Mom! Mom!! Don't leave me!!" Little Jihoon was crying out for his mom. She doesn't even listen and packs her clothes. She can't deal with her husband anymore. It was too much for her. Little Jihoon runs up to her and grabs her by the arm "Mom! M-Mom!" Here is little Jihoon who's only 7 years old having to stop his mom from leaving. She shoves him off and gets the room with her bag full of clothes and etc. "Don't touch me you little pest!" Jihoon just sits and cries in pain. She can't leave just like that, Jihoon is terrified of his father. "Don't leave me p-please!" The front door slams, she didn't even look back. 

 

"MOM!" Jihoon yells. He had sweat coming down his face and his shirt soaked and sticky. 'Just a dream...' He gets up sighing, rembering his horrible past. Before he goes to the bathroom to clean up, he quickly looks out his room to check if his dad is home. He's not. Jihoon sighs in relief and heads to the bathroom. He looks into the mirror, purpled face and mini cuts here and there. 'If only I can leave, but I just can't...I wouldn't have anywhere else to go anyways...' Jihoon wipes his thoughts away and undresses for a cool shower. All cleaned up and dressed for school, Jihoon heads out and locks the door to his small house. 'No breakfast huh Jihoon?' He quietly shakes his head as if answering to another person. If people see him shaking his head, they'll think he's crazy especially with the bruised up face. Jihoon starts to walk towards the direction the school is and sighs. 'Can you stop sighing Jihoon?' He can't help but sigh again.

After 15 minutes of walking he stands right in front of "Pledis High School" sighing. 'Why do have to be the prodigy and get the scholarship? I'm just a low class...' Jihoon wipes his thoughts away and heads into the school. He quietly walks around finally seeing the office. The campus was pretty with cherry blossom trees every where and big buildings for separate electives/classes that have different colors to them. Jihoon opens the door to the office and sees a lady at the front desk with larged framed glasses looking at papers. He walks up to the desk and the lady now was staring at Jihoon. "Oh you must be...the new student? With the scholarship right?" Jihoon didn't like the way she said 'Scholarship". It made him feel uncomfortable and she looked at him with a bit pity. 'I mean, Jihoon, you have a bruised up face even with a mask on. I can see why she looked at you with pity.' Jihoon slightly chuckled, like he was crazy-well the lady thought so. "Yes, I'm Lee Jihoon." The lady types away on her computer and then places a grin on her face. "Here's your schedule, uniforms, and lock number for the school. If you like there are dorms too but you'll have to pay rent with a roommate. Hmm but it seems you weren't registered for it. Do let me know if you want a dorm." She smiles, slightly. Jihoon soflty smiles "No thank you." The lady just nods her head and goes back to her business.

Jihoon walks around and tries to look for the lockers so he can place his uniforms in there. While he walks he can hears whispers like "Whose this 'prodigy'?" "I don't know, is it him?" "What?! No way, he looks like a peasant!" Jihoon chuckles. 'Yes Jihoon, I am a low class peasant who got a scholarship like a poor person.' "Omg is he crazy?" "Maybe he is." "Did he just laugh to himself?" "Peasants are crazy anyways." Jihoon didn't laugh this time, but places a blank facial expression. 'Are these people even human beings? They're so damn rude!' He quickens his pace to go and find the lockers but ends up bumping into a student. "S-sorry..." he murmurs. Before he can continue search for the lockers someone quickly grabs him by the collar of his shirt. "YOU PEASANT! How dare you bump into me!" This student's eyes were both filled with anger and ready to kill someone and that someone was no other than Lee Jihoon. Jihoon felt shivers run down his neck all the way to the tippy top of his toes. "I-i'm sorry..." Jihoon didn't even dare make eye contact with this so called student, instead he looked at the ground of the hallway. The student scoffs and pushes Jihoon to the floor. "Do you think I would accept your low apology?!" He kicks him in the stomach and laughs. "Aww look at his poor ugly face already beaten up!" Some of the students around laughed and some had their celluar devices out recording. Jihoon coughs and holds his stomach in pain. 'No one's going to help you Jihoon. No one is at all.' Jihoon can feel the tears slowly slip out his swollen eyes.

 

"Seungcheol-ah, sorry we had to leave early again. Have a nice day at school. We won't be back till next month. Love you." - Mom & Dad 

All Seungcheol can do was sigh. "Again? Gees I don't even care anymore." He crumples up the note and throws it away. He heads back to his table full of delicious foods for breakfast but he's there by himself, again. Hanuel, his butler, pulls the seat out for his master. Seungcheol quietly sits down and starts to eat. "Hanuel-ah, Am I not important to them? Do they even love me? They always leave and I'm always left alone!" He slams down his spoon. Butler Hanuel looks at Seungcheol sadly and sighs. "Young master they do care about you. They're just busy with the com--" Seungcheol gets up, nearly making the chair tip back. "If they do care they should at least spend time with their only son." He walks upstairs to get ready for school. Butler Hanuel sighs once again. *Beep*  He reaches his for his phone in his pocket and sees a text message. "How is he?" He quickly replies with "Same as always sir." and shoves his phone back in his pocket as Seungcheol walks to him. "Are you ready young master?" He nods and heads to the front door. Butler Hanuel quickly opens the door and closes it. 

 Seungcheol arrives at school and there was a bunch of students, mostly girls, gathered by the school gates waiting for the one and only leader of Seventeen. If you don't kow Seventeen, well, they're the most popular group full with talented high school boys who represent Pledis High School. They also go through many competitions to get the number 1 trophy and be on top of the other schools. All Seungcheol can do was force a smile upon his face and step out his car that was opened by Butler Hanuel. "Seungcheol Oppa!!~" "I love You!!" "S.coups you're my number one!" "Love me forever!!" Seungcheol just smiled at the fangirls and they screamed in delight and high pitched. In the back of Seungcheol's head it itched with irritation, with the chaos of fangirls, wanting to yell and shut the hell out of these fangirls.

Finally out of the chaos, he heads to Seventeen's lounge to rest from his incoming headache. They were to have a meeting with the new and old bandmates in the group since the Head of Pledis wanted them to greet each other and get comfortable with one another. He opened the door to see a couple heads here and there minding their businesses. "Oh Seungcheol! Hey leader-nim! Long time no see eh?" He smiled a bit. "Yeah hey Hansol." At least he had his friends to help him not feel so empty, right? Over hearing the conversation some old mates come and greet Seungcheol. "Yo Coups!" Said Mingyu. Seungcheol waved and so the greets continue. "Well well isn't the great Leader-nim!" Seokmin said showing his bright smile. Sometimes Seungcheol missed how bright Seokmin was. "Leader-nim!" the youngest of them said. Seungcheol's smile grew bigger and ruffles the youngster's hair. Chan was left pouting about how his mom did his hair this morning. Seungcheol laughs a bit. Everyone else greets him except one. He had long soft and luxurious hair tied back to a low ponytail and sharp cheek bones that can cut Seungcheol's empty heart to open up to be filled with something warm and fuzzy. "You. Who are you?" The boy turns around. 'Wow he's...he's so pretty just just like an Angle from the sky.' Seungcheol can't help but get mesmerized by the boy's amazing looks. "Uhm hello? Coups-ssi?" Seungcheol snipes out his thoughts and coughs. "S-sorry. Uhm What was your name again?" The boys slightly smiles with a bit of irritation. "My name is Yoon Jeonghan. Senior this year and graduating this year. I can sing and dance when you want me to." Seungcheol smiles and nods. "Nice to meet you Angle.~ You can call me Seungcheol instead." Jeonghan scoffs but shows a smile back.

 

Jihoon was left on the floor after being kicked in the stomach by this student. Everyone had dispered as soon the student left. Jihoon slowly got up using the wall as support to go and search for his locker once again. All he can do is sigh again. 'Jihoon stop sighing!' He couldn't, that was what he can do only. "Locker 17..." He looked at the locker and finally found it. Jihoon chuckled and sighed in relief. He unlocks the locker and gently places the uniforms there. Slowly he closes his locker and looks at his schedule. First period Korean History. Jihoon hated history but he liked it. Class A1. 'Just got to find it Jihoon then you'll be good to go' Well you see he couldn't find it at all. It's been like 20 minutes and he knew class started already. It wasn't his fault no one guided him. He hardly knew the school campus and class. "They should've sent someone to guide me..." he mumbles. 'No one's going to help you Jihoon. You're by yourself." Yep that was true. Who was going to help a peasant whose poor and who especially came in with a scholarship that Pledis hardly offers to students. No one. He sighs.

It was half way through class and Seungcheol was bored out of his mind and couldn't help but day dream about the new member of Seventeen, Jeonghan. Unknown, Seungcheol smiles like a dork. Then the door slowly opens and there was a short kid with brunette hair and a mask on. But you see, Seungcheol was still day dreaming stupidly.

The class turned their attention to the door. Some notice the kid and snickered while some whispered "Whose that?" or "Is he the prodigy?" The teacher quieted the students down and looks at Jihoon's direction. "And who may you be kid?" The students laughed adn once again the teacher quieted them down. Jihoon was looking at the floor. He felt smaller then he was already and whimpered a "I'm Lee Jihoon" really fast. The teacher started to get annoyed a bit and asked again who he was. Jihoon sighs and closes his eyes and opened them slowly saying his name. "I'm Lee Jihoon. The new student who is the Prodigy." The students gasped in shocked and loudly questioned "What?" "How?" "Impossible." "Why?" The teacher shut them up and now shows a small smile. "Well then it seems you've introduce yourslef now got sit down next to...oh! Choi Seungcheol." Jihoon slowly left his head up and tried to avoid stink looks that were sent towards him and girls whining with angry looks. "Uhm Mr...."  "Baek." "Mr. Baek, whose Choi Seungcheol?" Mr. Baek looked around the room and sees Seunghceol lost in his mind. He coughs "Choi Seungcheol-ssi!" Seungcheol quickly snaps out his day dreaming and sits up right looking at Mr.Baek. "Y-yes sir?" Mr.Baek shakes his head in disapprovel and looks back at Jihoon smiling. "That over there is the student you'll be sitting next to for the rest of the year, Lee Jihoon-ssi." Jihoon turns to left and sees a student whose very serious but still out of his mind smiling here and there. Jihoon couldn't but fall deep into his eyes. They were deep and rich brown. Seungcheol couldn't help be feel someone stare at him and so he lefts his head towards the small boy. They both make eye contact. Something in Jihoon's heart feels all gushy and warm like something sparked through his body. That was when time stopped and froze, they both still making eye contact....

 

 

 

The end of Chapter 1!!!~ Yayy~ :) I feel good about this story and I hope it turns out good. Haha and I said I'll be updating later after finishing my other Fanfic but I couldn't wait!! lol I hope you guys enjoyed reading~ fighting! Thank you to my wonderful subscribers and for waiting!! ;) Also yes I kinda left a cliffhanger. :D Also just re-edited!