Birthday Surprise (done by xStarLightx)

PinkFinite One-Shots Collections.

 

"Go change, Chorong!" Woohyun patted his girlfriend's back. She shrugged and walked to her room upstairs. There was a simple outfit already picked out.

*..When did he.. Oh never mind.* She thought as she ran to the bathroom. *With Nam Woohyun, you'll never know.* She sighed. Chorong quickly changed then went back downstairs. Woohyun was no where to be found.

"Woohyun?" She called out, looking around the kitchen, where he was last. When suddenly, a black cloth covered her eyes.

"W-Who's there?" She stuttered.

"It's me Chorong." Woohyun grabbed her hand. 

"Oppa.. Where are we going?" She asked as he pulled her closer to the door. He placed her jacket on her and slipped her shoes on. 

"Out we go!" Woohyun said loudly and completely ignored what his girlfriend had said. He held her hand and she started walking slowly and cautiously to the car.

"Any slower, Chorong?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow, clearly amused.

"..Sorry." She said sheepishly. He shrugged and lifted her bridal style.

"OPPA!" She yelled and held onto his neck.

"Sorry hun, you were taking too long." He leaned down and kissed her lips softly. Chorong blushed and let herself be carried by her boyfriend.

"Oppa, mind telling me where we're going?" Chorong smiled.

"I do mind, in fact." He said and she pouted. He opened the car door then gently placed Chorong in the passenger seat. He closed the door then got in the driver's seat. Woohyun leaned over and buckled her seatbelt.

"Off we go!" Woohyun announced then started the car. In seconds he was out on the road, driving towards the secret place he was taking Chorong.

Chorong sat there patiently, twiddling with her thumbs, until Woohyun took her hand.

"Not much long Jagiya. I know you hate not being able to see." He squeezed her hand reassuringly.

 

Chorong's heart fluttered and she stayed silent. After a quick 10 minute drive, Woohyun turned off then engine, then grabbed the keys. He opened Chorong's door and led her out. Woohyun walked her

to the door And she walked cautiously, holding onto her boyfriend's hand tightly.

"Almost there." He kissed her temple. Chorong laced her fingers in between Woohyun's. He pulled open the door then led her to a beautiful table filled with all the foods that Chorong loved.

"Close your eyes." He said and took of her blindfold. Her eyes were closed and Woohyun couldn't help but feel mesmerized by her beauty.

"Can I open them now?" She giggled. Woohyun snapped out of his trance and placed his hands over her eyes.

"Open!" Woohyun lifted his hands off her eyes. She blinked a couple of times and it took a few seconds for her to process what was going on.

"You..You did this all for me?" She looked around at the fancy chandeliers and the elegant table, not to forget the resturaunt with an oceanview.

"Of course!" Woohyun pulled Chorong close. "Anything for my Chorong."  he kissed her cheek. Chorong was speechless.

"Oh my goodness, Woohyun I can't even express how thankful I am." Chorong turned and faced her boyfriend who was now beaming.

"Well there is one way.." Woohyun touched his chin. "You can eat the food!"

Chorong giggled. He pulled the chair out for her to sit then proceeded to sit right across from her. He put a little but of everything on her plate. She started eating slowly, letting the savory taste full .

"Oppa, why aren't you eating?" She frowned.

"I'm too busy watching this angel." Woohyun said, grinning. Chorong turned a light pink. She then took his plate and piled it with food.

"Woohyun." She gave him the 'serious' look. "Eat."

"Alright, alright." He chuckled. He took his fork and started chewing on the delicious food. When he was done eating, Woohyun stood up.

"Where are you going?" Chorong tilted her head.

"Bathroom." He smiled.

"Oh, alright." She shrugged and went back to eating. Woohyun went and stood up to go to the bathroom. He turned the corner to where the bathroom was.

"Hyung! Are you done eating yet?" A voice hissed.

"Geez maknae, don't get so worked up." Woohyun made a face. "And yes, i'm done eating."

"Kill the lights?" Another voice asked.

"Hit it, Hoya." Woohyun grinned. Hoya turned the lights in the resturaunt off. All that was left was the one candle at the table.

"W-Woohyun?" A scared Chorong asked. Woohyun wanted to go out and comfort her, but he had to suprise her.

"1" Sungjong mouthed.

"2" Myungsoo held his fingers up.

"3!" Woohyun led his friends with a green tea cake, Chorong's favorite, lit by 1 candle.

"Happy Birthday to you." He started.

"Happy Birthday to you." Sunggyu sang as he walked.

"Happy Birthday to Chorong noonaa~" Sungjong beamed and tried to squeeze every last syllable.

"Happy Birthday to you!" Dongwoo laughed.

"Make a wish, baby." Woohyun whispered. Chorong closed her eyes.

*I wish I could spend the rest of my life being happy with Woohyun.* She thought and blew the candle.

"WOOHOOO!" Dongwoo and Sungjong high-fived each other up. 

"Happy Birthday, Chorong." Sunggyu ruffled her hair.

"Thank you." She replied, her vision getting blurry from happy tears.

"Let's eat!" Sunggyu clapped his hands together. Chorong couldn't move thought, she was too immobilized with happiness.

"Chorong?" Woohyun turned around to look at his girlfriend who was standing still.

"Are you okay?" He held her shoulders and looked in her eyes.

"..Are you crying?" He asked, shocked. "Are you not happy? I mean, we can go home now if you want."

Woohyun was cut off by a kiss.

"No, babo." Chorong wiped her eyes. "I'm really happy that you guys did all of this for me." 

"It was no problem babe." Woohyun squeezed her hand. "Really."

Chorong sniffled and walked back to the table, hand in hand, with Woohyun.

"Noona!" Sungjong bounced up and down. "Cut the cake!" He handed her the knife eagerly.

"Alright, alright Sungjong." Chorong laughed and took the knife carefully. She cut 7 slices In the cake when suddenly...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHORONG UNNIE!!" Voices boomed from outside the resturaunt. 8 heads turned to see 7 girls in dresses open the door.

"Namjoo?" Sungjong tilted his head. "How'd you know we were here?"

"Let's just say Woohyun Oppa isn't the smartest when it comes to leaving no trace." She smirked as she linked arms with her best friend/boyfriend. Woohyun gave her a look.

"Yeol!" Yookyung said happily and ran over to her choding boyfriend.

"Yoo!" Sungyeol hugged her tightly.

"Where's Hayoung?" Hoya looked around for his tall maknae girl.

"Annyeong!" She appeared in front of Hoya's face. Hoya jumped back. 

"Oh Hayoung, you never fail to amuse me." He chuckled.

"Unnie! We have a gift for you!" Bomi brought a box up to the table.

"Another cake?" Dongwoo opened the box.

"What else, Dinowoo?" Bomi tapped her boyfriend's nose. 

"Can we get back to the cake cutting part?" Sungjong asked.

"Please." Sunggyu placed a hand on his head.

"Lighten up, Gyu." Eunji pecked Sunggyu on the cheek.

"It's only because you're my girlfriend." Sunggyu mumbled. Eunji laughed. 

Chorong cut both cakes in 7 equal parts and handed them out to everyone at the resturaunt. Woohyun took the cream of the cake and put it on Chorong's nose.

"Oppa!" Chorong laughed and playfully hit him,

"Present time!" Bomi announced.

"You guys got me presents, too?" Chorong asked, completely touched at the actions of the two groups.

"Of course! It's your birthday noona!" Sungjong smiled. Naeun and L came in holding at least 10 bags. L tripped on his foot and fell to the ground. Naeun stopped and laughed at him, then Sungyeol pushed her on top of L.

"LEE SUNGYEOL!" They both screeched at the same time.

"That's Lee Sungyeol hyung & oppa to you two." He 'tsked'. Yookyung helped Naeun up, then Naeun pulled her boyfriend up.

"Thanks Naeun." He planted a kiss on her cheek and she smiled. The two of them placed the bags on the table and she started with the ones from Infinite first.

"Open them, open them!" Dongwoo said eagerly.

-insert different presents. (:  
(Hoya & Dongwoo bought her a new iPod with help of hayoung & Bomi)

(Sungyeol: new headphones for the iPod & couple phone cases. A pink & infinite)

(L: a new bottle of her favorite perfume.but crossed out the brand name and named it: Essence of Pinkfinite. LOL)

(Sunggyu: a scrapbook filled with pictures of Chorong & Woohyun. Plus, infinite & a pink pictures.)

(Woohyun: something cheesy. (:

The last gift she opened was Sungjong's. Inside, there were two almost identical t-shirts.

"Couple tee!" He exclaimed proudly. "I made them myself!"

Chorong looked at the two shirts, there was one red one & one pink one. The pink one (which was hers) said 'Cho' in the front and 'Hyun' in the back. On the red one's, it said 'Woo' on the front and 'Rong' on the back. On the bottom on each shirt, it said Infinite&APink<3

"Couple names!" Namjoo smiled. "We all made them together."

"Guys..." Chorong felt tears in her eyes once again and hugged Sungjong tightly.

"Thank you so much maknaes." Chorong wiped her eyes.

"Now, A Pink's turn!" Eunji said as she pushed the next big box to Chorong. She took the both bags in confusion.

"One from the older line , one from the younger line!" Naeun held a thumb up. Chorong laughed and opened the giant light blue bag first. Inside, she found a bunch of clothes, jewellery, money, and even a pair of shoes inside. They were things she had been dying for in the mall. There was also one more thing that caught her eye.

"An Infinite album?" She chuckled. "Really?"

"Look inside, unnie." Eunji smirked. She looked at all the pictures, and inside, there were notes from every single member on each picture. And Chorong was also photoshopped into all of Woohyun's pictures.

Chorong laughed out loud. 

"You guys are just way too much." She held her stomach.

In the maknae line's bag, there was one pair of shoes, 4 couple cellphone charms, a video tape from B2ST & a new cellphone. The exact same one Woohyun had.

"You got me a phone?" Chorong's jaw dropped. "What did kung-fu panda unnie say?"

"What she doesn't know, won't hurt her." Namjoo smirked. 

"Yeah unnie, how do you think you were going to have couple phone cases without the same phone?" Hayoung smiled.

"Manager oppa & the CEO of ACube said we could get you a new phone anyways." Yookyung shrugged.

"Thank you guys, really." Chorong put everything back in the their arranged bags and grabbed her members for a group hug.

"You dont't know how much this means to me." A tear slid down her face. "Really."

"Aww, unnie. It's alright." Eunji hugged her leader tightly. "It was nothing, anything for our leader unnie!"

"You guys too." Chorong hugged everyone in Infinite.

"No problem." Dongwoo smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Anything for my dongsaeng's girl." Sunggyu Patted her back.

"Of course for my awesome and beautiful noona!" Sungjong laughed and hugged Chorong tightly.

"It's only cause Woohyun hyung made us." Sungyeol whispered. L and Woohyun smacked his head at the same time.

"It was our pleasure, noona." L smiled.

"Aww darn!" Bomi frowned. "We have to leave now."

"Don't leave." Dongwoo held onto his girlfriend's waist.

"Yeah guys, don't leave!" Sunggyu frowned.

"We have to." Eunji sighed "I would love staying longer, but kung-fu panda unnie is a dictator when it comes to this kind of stuff."

"Alright.." Dongwoo reluctantly let go. "Come visit us sometime!"

"Promise." Bomi pinky promised with him.

"Get home safely, girls." Chorong waved as they left.

"Bye unnie!" Hayoung yelled.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Namjoo screamed. Sungjong laughed at his girlfriend's silliness.

"Well, I guess we should get going.." Sungyeol said awkwardly.

"Yeah, Jungryul hyung is like crazy about this kind of stuff." Hoya sighed.

"See you back at the dorms, hyung." L waved with the rest of Infinite and walked out of the resturaunt.

Chorong and Woohyun gathered all the presents then walked back to Woohyun's car. Woohyun put the presents in the backsteat of his car and opened the passenger seat for Chorong. She pecked his lips lightly before resting her two arms on his shoulders and wrapping them around his neck.

 “I can never ask for anything more than this. This, everything is perfect...you’re perfect.” She paused for awhile and stared into her boyfriend’s eyes deeply.

Woohyun held her gaze steadily and gave her a warm smile.

“Anything for you.”

“I love you Nam Woohyun.”

I love you too.”

 

P.s Hey, I hope you don't mind me changing the ending a bit >.<