Chapter 3: Ruckus

PREJUDICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry guys for not being able to show you what my brother can do." Ji Hyeon said to Chaerin and Seungri. "It's fine but um... where are your parents?" Seungri asked as they waited in the hallway.

"Our Dad is arriving soon. Our Mom, doesn't care much. She's staying in San Francisco." Ji Hyeon said. Soon, the doctor got out of his room and closed the door. "How's my brother? Is he awake?" The doctor took a breath and sighed. 

"He's stressed. The medicine. It usually helps keep his blood pressure low but then the workload has been giving him a hard time. He's awake alright. You can go in if you want." She said and walked away. The three entered the room and they saw him rubbing his forehead.

"Where am I?" He asked in a groggy voice. "In the hospital." Seungri said. "Not work!? Oh God!" He exclaimed. He ripped the IV insertion from his arm and ran inside the bathroom. In a matter of twenty seconds, he managed to put on his suit and took his wallet out.

"Just give this to them Ji Hyeon. I have to go." He said and took out his debit card and went to the corner to get his briefcase. "No! You have to stay here!" Ji Hyeon scolded him. "If I don't leave, mom will-" He gulped and then felt a scar on the back of his neck.

"What will she do? Huh? Hit you?" Ji Hyeon spat out. His eyes widened and he started sweating. The door opened and a handsome man in a business suit and wearing glasses appeared there. "Son! What are you doing standing up?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter