Chapter 1: Pilot

PREJUDICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a normal day, in a private subdivision for the rich, one house with amazing architecture stood out from the rest. A man was standing near his private lake, staring at the calm movement of the waters. He adjusted his glasses and the strap of his messenger bag. He crossed the bridge from his private house to the main house. The main house is just the location of the living room, kitchen, and guest rooms and bathrooms. The private house is all of his property. That's where his bedroom, private theater, office, and library is.

He unlocked the back door and entered the main house. There he saw his mother. "Mother. What are you doing here? I thought you and Father were in San Francisco managing the department store." He said. "My son. I'm just here for a visit. I'll be leaving later, this afternoon." His mother smiled and hugged him. He awkwardly hugged her back and pulled away from the hug.

"I need to go to school now Mother. I don't want to be late." He laughed awkwardly and planted a kiss on her cheek. "I'll be going now. Bye." He walked out of the house and into the waiting car. "To the University, Sir."

"Okay." His chauffer said and the car sped away. That man is Choi Seung Hyun or Top, because he is the top at everything he does. He has the characteristics of a pefect man. He hides things from people though. The car passed through a tunnel, a new route, to stay away from traffic. His breathing started to become uneven. He went through his bag and tried opening the medicine bottle with the pills. It is not budging. He groaned and decided to wait this ride out. Beads of sweat started forming and he felt nauseous.

The car then went out and he sighed in relief. "Stop. Please." He said and the car was parked at the side of the road. "Are you okay Sir?" His chauffer asked. "I'm fine. I just need air." He opened the door and took a breath of relief. He evened out his breathing and went inside the car to continue the ride.

In the busy city, a small house that is ignored had two young girls walking out of the cheap shelter. The house was painted white and the roof was just made out of metal. The door is fine but the glass on it has duct tape just to keep it intact. The bags of the girls were looking fine. They are both denim with a black bow on one of them and three badges on the other one. The strap of one bag was being held with a pin. That bag belonged to the blonde girl.

The blonde one is Lee Chaerin, mostly known as CL, and she is the poor one of the school. Her roommate, Gong Minzy, is actually wealthy. She and her decided to move in together. Minzy took care of the bills while she cooked for them to make up for it. Chaerin's family is not rich. She used to go to a public school during her childhood but she was accepted into YGEU and her goal is to make her parents proud.

Once she entered the classroom, all the students looked at her. Their faces carried the 'you-are-not-one-of-us' expression. She ignored it and hoped something else wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter