Chapter 1o

Cursed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Edit: Sorry if you got a notif, I saw a few typos and it bothers me, so I had to fix it lmao

You sigh as the sun hits your eyes, body boneless as you recall the events of last night’s escapade. Warmth surrounds you, whether it be the comforter or Yoongi pressing his body as close as possible to yours with his arm slung around your waist. You’d fall back asleep if it weren’t for the odd but adorable vibration against your back as he makes a sound similar to a purr.

“Finally awake?” he rasps huskily when you try to stifle your giggles. Lips press against your hair as he helps you turn over to face him. He meets you with a tired smile, leaning down to press gentle kisses all over your face before eventually settling with a long and slow kiss on the lips.

“How you feeling?” he mumbles breathlessly against your mouth.

You pull away with much willpower, snuggling against his chest and hugging him closer, “Tired, but I’m good.”

He chuckles and settles his head on top of yours, closing his eyes and reveling in the peace of the morning after.

It isn’t until a few more minutes do you finally find the will to move, eyes darting towards the illuminated numbers on your clock and realizing you have work to get to. Your upper body shoots straight up, or at least attempts when Yoongi tries to coax you back down with a rather tempting offer to cuddle the whole entire day.

However, you decline, leaving him with a teasing peck on the corner of his lips before sliding out of bed to get ready for work as quick as you possibly can.

“Come on kitten, it’s just one day, you can go to work tomorrow,” he slurs into your ear, hands sliding around your waist with his nose nestled into the crook of your neck. Placing a kiss on a spot, he relishes the shiver that runs through your now rigid body, “I promise I’ll make it worth your time.”

You have no doubt he could make staying at home with him worth so much more than another day in the office, but then again, you also have a meeting today. The options weigh in and you reluctantly push him off to slip on your heels.

“If you’re not going to stay, could you wear something less attractive at least,” he complains, gesturing at your everyday attire consisting of a pencil skirt and blouse.

“Are you saying you want me to look ugly?” you raise an eyebrow.

“Yes,” he replies immediately and blatantly, “You’re showing way too much of your body, and what guy couldn’t resist this!”

You smile and pull him in an embrace, Yoongi instantly shutting up to put his arms around you.

“A lot of guys have resisted whatever this is Yoongi,” you mumble, looking up at his concerned frown, “We’ve went over this already you know, and plus, the only guy that matters is you so quit your whining and chill you .”

“That’s not funny,” he grunts as you share one last long kiss before bidding goodbye, “You’re so ing lame, why are we dating again?”

“Because you’re attracted to little ol’ me?” you say before the door closes.

You can practically hear the scoff even through the thickness of the wooden structure, but you don’t bother and hurry off to work.

.

“So~”

You look up from your computer to see your friend leaning over the edge of the top of the cubicle wall with a suggestive smile. She’s wiggling her eyebrows but keeps sealed as if you already knew what she was implying.

“So what?” you ask with a frown though you can fairly guess what she’s trying to suggest with the way she grins ersely at you.

“So… did you and your man candy… you know… do it?”

“First of all he’s my boyfriend, not man candy,” you point out matter-of-factly, continuing to do your work, “And what do you mean by… do it?”

“Girl, you’re not that innocent,” she scoffs playfully, “And when I mean do it, I mean…”

You look up when she stops talking abruptly, only to regret it as you cringe when she makes obnoxious gestures with her hands implying .

“St-stop that! You’re in the office!” you whisper harshly, “I get what you mean so stop that!”

She laughs and nods, dropping her hands before regarding the girl with a grin, “So… how was it? Your first time?”

A scatter of pink blooms across your cheeks as you cover your face to hide your embarrassment, “We didn’t go all the way.”

“So you guys didn’t have ?”

“N-no, we did.. Just not… er..” you very tentatively made the same gestures she did, “He just.. Uh…”

“Oh my god, he went down on you didn’t he?” she balked a little too loudly for your comfort. In turn, you flushed and stood to cover her gaping mouth with your hands.

“Do you have to say it so loud for the whole building to hear?!” you hiss, carefully retracting your hands, “..but yes.. He did…”

Her grin is teasing and everything erted, “How was it? Was he good?”

You stare at her, feeling your face growing hotter by the second as you look down shyly and nod. Yoongi was amazing, not like you had anyone else to compare him to, but he was just… breathtaking - literally. If it felt great having his tongue and fingers inside you, you don’t know how you could handle when you two actually do it all the way.

“Wait did you even reciprocate?”

Pausing, you remember last night when you tried, he had stopped you and probably dealt with his problem himself when you dozed off from fatigue. Scratching the back of your neck, you looked away guiltily, “Ahh… about that…”

“You didn’t!?” she screeched, “You have to! Or else he’ll think you’re only thinking about yourself! It’s not all that hard either! With a good-looking guy such as your boyfriend he must have had a lot of girls before you, he could help you!”

“Do you have to say all that so ing loudly?!” you sigh, dropping your head to your desk in exasperation.

“Um… (Y/n)?”

You glare up at her, “What?” She points at the opening of your cubicle and you blink, turning your head to see Namjoon smiling slightly down at you. He rubs the back of his neck nervously as he waves.

“Namjoon?” You sit up, straightening yourself to look a little more presentable in front of him, though your cheeks are still tinged with a tint of your embarrassment, “Hey, what’s up?”

Your friend has disappeared from her spot and given you two privacy, however, not without an unreadable frown directed your way.

Looking back towards Namjoon, you can’t help but notice the odd smile that’s nothing like the ones he’s displayed to you before. It’s distant with a tinge of sadness as he leans against the cubicle wall like he usually does.

“Hey, I bought these concert tickets… and was wondering if you wanted to come with me tonight?”

He winces, waiting for the inevitable rejection, the I’m-sorry-I-have-a-boyfriend-waiting-for-me-at-home speech. But it never comes and he decides to take a peek and wonder what’s taking you so long to respond,

“Sure,” you say after a while, smiling up at him.

You catch the surprise that briefly washes over his coffee orbs before it disappears just as quickly as it appeared. He bows slightly and promises he’ll see you after work, before he leaves to go back to work.

“He likes you,” your friend points out blandly as she reappears over the top of your cubicle, “You better let him know he has no chance.”

“The way you say it is way too mean, I’ll just tell him I have a boyfriend already and I just want to be friends,” you sigh before you realize that you might be returning home late, so you decide to give your home phone a call since Yoongi doesn’t have a cell phone.

She watches you with mild interest as you wait for your boyfriend to pick up, heart racing when you hear his voice slur into the phone, groggy, “What?”

Your breath hitches, imagining him crawling out of bed to appease the blaring ring of the home phone. Hair messy, voice thick with sleep.

“Hello?” he tries again, a little impatient this time.

Biting your lip, you smile even though he can’t see you, “Hey Yoongi.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter