She is Annoying

Who Other Than You, Umma?

If Taeyeon was given a task to write down a list of “the most annoying things in life”, surely she would add “someone wake me up when I’m very sleepy”.

Taeyeon covered her ears with pillow. The loud voice in the outside was slower. But she couldn’t enjoy her sound sleep anymore.

“Hello... anybody home?”

“Did I see wrong last night? Where is Kim Taeyeon?”

“Yah! Am I alone?”

“Yah! Gimme Kim Taeyeon!”

“Yah! Give her to me!”

If possible, there was smoke from Taeyeon ears, there were also horns from her head. She rubbed her eyes and stomped. With her messy hair, she opened her room door.

“Yah! Don’t!” Taeyeon yelled at the ‘loud woman’ who suddenly covered when seeing Taeyeon.

The woman’s eyes widened. Taeyeon just didn’t want her to faint again. She was still fatigue after carrying her to the room. Even she had to take a pause everywhere; in front of the villa, on the couch, on the table and finally they could reach the bed.

“I’m sorry, Miss,” Taeyeon walked toward the unmoving woman, “I’m...”

“You are Taeyeon, aren’t you?” the woman asked ,"Oh - my - God!"

Taeyeon nodded.

“Omo! Oh My God! I’m happy! Ooh~”

Taeyeon was sure her eardrums could burst anytime soon if the woman kept screaming like that. She stepped forward to calm down the woman . But then, the decision made her regret it. The woman jumped and clinged herself to Taeyeon, until the poor singer couldn’t breath properly. She forgot, no security guard to be called.

“I’m Stephanie, Kim Taeyeon!” the woman said while jumping happily, “I’m one of your fans! Since we meet, you can call me Tiffany. Is it okay, Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon really wanted to say something. But she was doubt she could utter it. Her voice was defeated. She then remembered what happened last night. She smirked before applying the idea that popped up in her mind.

“Kim Taeyeon! Oh did you faint because of me?” the woman named Tiffany release herself from Taeyeon after conscious  that the idol unmoved, “Did you lack of oxigen? I’m sorry, Tae! Oh...”

Finally, Taeyeon could breath. Phew!

“Should I give you cardiopulmonary resuscitation?”

Taeyeon heard what Tiffany said clearly. She assumed that the strange woman placed herself on top of her thigh. Before deciding what to do next, she kept memorizing a term that seemed familiar yet forgettable; cardiopulmonary resuscitation... cardiopulmonary resuscitation... cardiopulmonary resuscitation...

CardioPulmonary Resuscitation means CPR. CPR is... Oh no!

Suddenly, Taeyeon opened her eyes.

~~~