Did I hit her that hard?

Who Other Than You, Umma?

Actually, Taeyeon hoped that her travelling from Seoul to Jeonjo would be fun. She was really energetic although she had to drive alone. Imagining the good news in the form of her family’s approval toward her relationship with Baekhyun would be a great thing.

But now, she could drive her car quickly because of madness. Moreover the situation was really supportive. The night was calm and the road was empty. She was also confuse whether coming back to Seoul or searching for another place. In front of her eyes, there were two option; turning right and she would reach the city or turning left and she would reach her villa in a village.

"Okay, Umma. We need the time," Taeyeon talked to herself, "Take your time and so do I."

After thinking, she decided to turn left. But her front bumped something, not someone. It was not hard, but she still peeked out and convinced whoever a crazy person who was walking in the night was fine.

“Sh*t!” Taeyeon was surprised because her victim was a woman.

The woman wake up. Seeing that, Taeyeon searched for her pocket. She prepared money in order to ‘entertain’ the woman from her little suffer. As she knew, there were several people who bumped theirselves toward a car on purpose. The drivers would be asked for their responsibility aka money.

knock... knock...

Taeyeon opened the window. She knew her status, so she smiled apologetically and bowed her head. She kept saying ‘sorry’. When she was aout from her car, the woman in front of her was shocked. It could be seen from her opened mouth and widen eyes.

“Kk... Kim... Tae... Taey... Oh my...!”

Taeyeon assumed the woman as one of her fangirls. So she nodded and smiled. She almost offered her hand, but the person in fron of her fainted. Of course, it made Taeyeon teasing smile went blank.

“Did I hit her that hard?” Taeyeon asked to the wind.

She just made a joke. Yes, at first, she was a little bit panic. But she also knew that ‘her car’ was not the cause. She, herself, was the cause of the unconscious woman.

Taeyeon saw around, who knows the woman had a partner and they wanted her money if she wanted to escape. But no one came and nothing happened. She still stood and the woman was still on the ground. That was her first time to take care of something, something that didn’t relate with her job and stuff.

“She was harmless,” Taeyeon resumed.

After taking a deep breath, she decided to carry the woman, the heavy one. Her muscle tensed, but she didn’t care. She placed the woman in the back of her porche. She jumped quickly to the driver seat. She really needed taking a rest.

She gritted her teeth while begin driving,

“Today was too much, God!”

~~~