2 of 2

Lee Donghae Needs Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3/4

 

2014: Donghae updated his IG with Hyukjae fetching him off work.

 

 

 

 

April 7, 2014

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

 

It was a hell of birthday I give to Hyukkie. Yes finally after many years of putting aside the idea and denying that I might actually like my best friend like the ‘LIKE’ many people think—last year on the same date Eunhae Shipper announce the so called EUNHAE ANNIVERSARY…Hyukjae together with the other members make a grand confession to me. The guy who’s been my best friend all this years has been in love with me the first time he saw me on SMent. and ask for my number…no wonder he remember every details of our first meeting.

 

 

Well putting aside the cheesiness, I Lee Donghae mess up Hyukjae’s birthday. I’ve been waiting for the clock to strike 12 that day when suddenly Hyuk decided to update his social media account and tell the world how he spend his birthday with his friends—not me who happen to me his boyfriend. So I practically become a —my mood is unpredictable and I’ve been ignoring him though his been asking for attention. The only time we make up is after all our activity and poor Eunhae shipper who’s been waiting for my grand birthday greetings for Hyukjae—I didn’t post anything that day.

 

 

I try to do something the next day to make it up to ELF and to Hyukkie who told me it’s alright—but honestly IT’S NOT ALRIGHT. So I post a video of Hyukkie and me promoting our SWING T-shirt and of course our SJ-M comeback. Though it was a short 15 seconds video I can almost picture out the looks of our ELF once they’ve watch it. That time Hyuk told me “Look Hae—I know your upset about my birthday—but honestly you don’t need to do this. Our ELF is happy with our picture that I posted on my birthday” and I don’t know why I don’t feel at ease when he told me that…maybe because I know in my heart ‘I’ve mess up not only his birthday but also the hope of our ELF—coz birthdays are the only day we don’t need explanation why we become sweet with each other’

 

 

Now it’s April 7—and I’m still bother by the thoughts of it. I want to do something special—but I don’t know how and if I can? We are supposed to have a music show recording today—members can go back to dorm after the recording but I can’t coz I need to show up to my next schedule—what a shame—I want some time with my Hyukkie.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

 

“Hyung, are you sure you want to go back to SMent?” Henry our maknae asks me. Well the moment we reach our dorm and I don’t know why I’m so bother with the whole Lee-Donghae-Will-Be-Home-Later-Because-He-Have-Schedule, maybe the members are right I’ve become more possessive to Donghae the moment he accept my confession. I smile briefly at henry “Yes Henli I just need to fetch up Hae. He’ll be finish with his sched in—” I look at my wrist watch “30 Minutes” since everyone is used to it and Heechul hyung often tease me as “Perfect boyfriend” they don’t ask anything to me, it’s just Henry or sometimes Zhoumi will ask me if I really need to go back for Hae or If I really need to stay for Hae.

 

 

The van starts moving again the moment I close the door. Our manager is actually used to it, I’ll frequently ask them if they can drive me to where hae is—besides I don’t like to keep secrets with my Family—when I say family it means Super Junior—our managers—members Family. I’m open with my relationship with Hae. One thing—the managers won’t let me drive my car to carelessly fetch Hae, “What if some paparazzi catch you?” that’s why they go drive for me.

 

 

Hae that time have a photo shoot for magazine that’s why he needs to stay at SMent. after our recording at inkigayo. Well asking why I still go with the members? Well I get used to it. When Leeteuk Hyung is inside the military and I’ve been acting as the leader, I always monitor the members—if they go home safe—if they eat already—if they have schedule and so on.

 

 

We reach SMent. in 20 minutes, “Hyung I’ll call Hae if his done” I said to our Manager Hyung and he only nod in respond. I get my phone on my pocket and quickly dial Hae’s number which I’ve memorized by heart.

 

 

*ringgggg*

 

*ringgggg*

 

*ringg~*

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?” I hear his voice. Usually he sound so hype up when he answer the phone—well I guess his tired, “Hae baby—are you done?” I ask him while trying to look at the basement’s elevator door to open. I hear some random people’s voice on the background “Yes—I’m on my way to basement—I was about to call Hyung if he can fetch me” his voice is slowly getting softer and softer which I assume his with other people who didn’t know our relationship. I chuckle thinking how cute he is right now but remember that my purpose right now is to get him—and take him home, “No need baby—” I was cut off when I hear the elevator ‘Ding’ and see the basement elevator opens. Donghae together with other cordi and stylist get off from the elevator, “Wait Hyukkie” he mumble and I see him lower his phone and flash a smile to everyone before waving his hands saying goodbye ‘Ahhhhh my adorable boyfriend—I feel so bless’. Donghae put his phone back to his ears while walking at the vans direction, “What again Hyukkie?” He ask and I see how he grab the door’s handle ready to open it and I chuckle on the other line.

 

 

The moment Donghae open the door—he instantly jump a little his expression is so cute I want to take a picture of it and make it my wallpaper, “Wh—what—wha—why?” he stammer and I always find it cute no matter what. I still press my phone on my ears while saying “Surprise?” he quickly recover, he ended the call and climb at the van sit beside me. A pout creep in his mouth and I can’t help but laugh, “YAH! STOP LAUGHING” he shout but I still find it amusing. Hyung maneuver the van out of the building and I still can’t stop laughing, “You—pwahhh—have seen—hahahahaha—you’re face—hahahaha Hae” I instantly grab my stomach. Hae pout deeply “I was the one who supposed to surprise you—not you” he said. I stop laughing and change my sit, I place behind him “Are you still upset about my birthday?” I ask him—this time seriously. I can’t see if his expression change or if his still pouting “Who wouldn’t—Hyukkie we’ve been together for—” he try to count using his hands and I really want to laugh seeing his adorable side but I stop myself since Hae will get upset, “8 months and you’ve done enough during my previous birthday—while me—I fail posting even a single Happy Birthday Hyukkie on my twitter or instagram—I feel so down and now you—my perfect boyfriend—surprise me—AGAIN—did I mention that you always surprise me every now and then? NO—while me—I can’t even pull out a simple birthday greetings to you”

 

 

‘Ahhhh—his really—really—really upset’

 

 

I lean forward good enough to rest my chin on his shoulder, “You don’t need to be upset Hae—honestly all this years of waiting to finally claim that your mine—surprising you is not enough—and I wish I can surprise you every day just to let you know how special you are to me. Baby listen—” he slowly look behind to see me, “having you—with me—today—every day honestly is the best gift you ever give to me” I see the change—from eyes who look so upset to that blush that slowly creep from his cheeks. Hae quickly look in front to avoid my stares and grab his phone, “Come on—let’s post a picture on my instagram” he suggested. Though his not looking directly at me—I try to catch his eyes during the photo session. I know he will still upload it and maybe tease our fans—but then—it’s Lee Donghae—he always get what he want.

 

 

I feel my phone vibrate and it’s either because Lee Donghae post our picture and he tagged me—or our elf are going crazy because of the picture.

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

4/4

 

2015: Donghae can’t speak to fans for too long because Hyukjae was waiting for him.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

 

Since I start with my business Grill05—I feel like I’m having lesser time to spend with Hyukjae. It’s not like Hyuk want me to stop or demand for attention and time—but there’s this feeling building up inside my chest that I really need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter