1 of 2

Lee Donghae Needs Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1/4

 

2012:     After shinhwa’s concert, Hyukjae was there to pick up Donghae up for supper.


 

 

The night was high, everyone is having a good time and so did Lee Donghae. The guy simply can’t say no to his sunbae and having a close relationship with them, the moment the said group ask him “Would you like to watch our concert? We can provide you a good sit and you can even ask your members to go as well” the self-proclaim mature guy name Lee Donghae immediately say “Sure—I’ll go” without thinking if his schedule is even free that date and that time.

 

 

“What again?” he almost shout as his phone is tightly press on his left ear trying to listen to voice on the other line “I said—you—we—dinner—right?” but the crowd is so loud he can’t even catch a whole sentence. Dongahe hopelessly look in front thinking if his sunbae will have their final ment…but no—they still up for three more songs, “I CAN’T HEAR YOU HYUNG” he shout knowing that fan girls vs. his voice is not a win win situation for him, “YAH! L—DONGHAE—ARE—SHOUTING—HYUNG?” he can’t help but tilt his head and look at his phone screen seeing a ‘Heenim Hyung’ on caller I.D.

 

 

Of course he know that his talking to his mighty Hyung and shouting a while ago is not a good idea but surely letting his Hyung hear a loud scream from fan girls is also a suicide, “HYUNG—I’M AT SHINHWA SUNBAE’S CONCERT…I CAN’T TALK RIGHT NOW” and before hearing another shout from his Hyung, he ended the call. Donghae shook his head remembering a while ago that they are having there ‘FAMILY DINNER’ that’s what his Leeteuk Hyung called that event and it happen every Saturday.

 

 

Donghae is having a hard time thinking on how he can go back at dorm on time or at least when the concert is done, he scroll his phone call log finding someone who can save him in times like this…and suddenly…like some angel hear him and a path to heaven open up…he saw the person who is perfect….the person who will save him from a fuming Heechul Hyung and angry Leeteuk Hyung.

 

 

To: Hyukjae

From: Donghae

 

Hyuk…SOS…I need help

 

 

The short message quickly sent and all he needs to do now is to wait for a certain monkey to reply. The reply come very quick….more quicker than he expect.

 

 

To: Donghae

From: Hyukjae

 

Damn it…what happen?

Where are you?

Are you alright?

 

 

The self-proclaim Donghae’s best friend panics because a certain Lee Donghae didn’t make his SMS clear. Donghae let out his toothless smile knowing that Hyukjae is ready to fetch him.

 

 

To: Hyukjae

FROM: Donghae

 

I’m at Shinhwasunbae’s concert…can you fetch me now?

I forget about the family dinner and Leeteuk Hyung will probably kill me if I didn’t show up.

 

 

Hyukjae is the only person he knows who can calm his Hyungs…why? Let’s simply say that Hyukjae is the leaders favorite for spending most of the time together at SUKIRA and his Heenim Hyung can’t say bad things to him Lee Donghae coz his the favorite dongseang and if he shows up with Hyukjae…his Heenim Hyung will probably think they spend some time together again…case close after that.

 

 

TO: Donghae

FROM: Hyukjae

 

I’m on my way…be there in 15minutes.

Go out already arraso?

 

 

Donghae let out another smile before excusing himself at the people beside him and proceed at the nearest exit. He knows Hyukjae most…if he said 15minutes…he will show up 5minutes earlier…he didn’t want to piss off his best friend as well don’t he?

 

 

Good thing Donghae is off the hook from public eyes. When his sunbae told him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter