Change Part 3 Final

Change *Mini Story*

Hey guys~! So, um, a couple of you saw that it was completed. ^^ Uh, no it wasn't.  Now it is, ending in Chapter Three.  Sorry about that.  Here's my little story (probably not important, but I kind of want to share it hehe): So, this is from my tumblr and from my scenarios I post there, I want to share here.  I saved the last chapter but didn't update it and I marked it as complete.  I never realized until like three in the afternoon (it's like 6:52PM now and I updated chapter two last night) that it said it was completed, so hehe, mistake.  ^^;; So, here's the last chapter and I hope you like it~! :3

__________________________________________________________

MinHo would be glaring at the guys who were staring at you.  This morning, MinHo headed to your house to pick you up so you two can walk to school together.  His eyes widened when you opened the door.  ‘She wasn’t kidding about the change,’ he thought.  You were wearing a pair of shorts with a black tank top and a black, white, and gray plaid buttoned long sleeve.  You had your hair down with the headband that TaeMin bought for you in the mall.  You smiled after locking the door and facing him.

                “Let’s go,” you said and walked ahead of him, having MinHo staring at you.

MinHo leaned against the locker next to you.  You looked at his annoying face.

                “Yah, why are you grumpy today?” you asked him curiously.

                “It’s really annoying the way guys look at you.  They look at you like you’re a piece of meat or something,” he said irritably.  You shook your head and chuckled.

                “Let’s play soccer after school, oppa,” you said excitedly.  MinHo nodded and when he did you hugged him tightly.  “I miss you, oppa.”  MinHo slowly hugged back.

                “Me, too.”

You two pulled away and you quickly hid your face in locker, hiding your blushing face.  MinHo cleared his throat and leaned against the locker again.  He saw Hana walking by and she gave him a wink and a thumb up.  He smiled and nodded.  You closed your locker and faced MinHo.

                “Let’s go.”

School passed by rather quickly for you.  However, you can tell that MinHo seems more protective over you than usual.

                “Oppa, you’re so protective,” you said during lunch earlier.

 

                “Too many guys are staring.  I miss your usual style,” MinHo pouted.

You came out of the locker room with your gym shorts and over sized T-shirt with your hair tied up.  MinHo stared at you as you walked towards him.  ‘Why haven’t I noticed her before?’ he thought.  You put your bag down and took the soccer ball from his hands.

                “I practiced a lot, oppa.  Get ready to be impressed,” you said as you kicked the ball into the field.  MinHo laughed and ran to the ball, kicking it away from you.

                “You need more practice,” he simply said and started to kick the ball around.

You pouted and ran to him and kicked the ball away, having his eyes widened.  He didn’t expect you kicking the ball away.

                “You need more practice, too, oppa,” you said as you laughed.

MinHo chuckled and shook his head to get the ball that you kicked to the goal.

                “Here, let’s do a corner kick,” he said.  You stuck your tongue out.

                “I hate corner kicks.  I at them,” you pouted.  MinHo ruffled your hair.

                “It’s not too bad.  I still practice on them.  C’mon!”

You watched him run to the corner near the goal was.  You smiled widely.  ‘I like this.  Just MinHo oppa and I.  No Hana.  No TaeMin oppa.  Just us two,’you thought and ran to MinHo.

                “I told you I at it!” you yelled.  MinHo laughed at you.

                “You have a bad aim.  C’mon, one more time,” he said.  You sighed and nodded.

                “Araso, araso!” you replied in defeat and quickly kicked the ball.  You suddenly heard him cheering.  “I-I did it!”

                “You did!” MinHo said happily.  You got too excited as you jumped to MinHo and hugged him tightly.  MinHo was shocked, but he hugged you back without hesitation.  You noticed your action and pulled away, but MinHo just pulled you in closer.  “Don’t.  Let’s stay like this.”  You smiled and nodded as you rested your head on his chest.  You can hear his fast heartbeat, making you blush.  ‘Am I the reason that his heart is beating like this?’  He slowly pulled away from you and his faced the side.  You smiled to see his face slightly pink.  “Let’s head home.  Or do you want to grab a bite to eat first?”

                “Let’s eat first, oppa,” you said.  He nodded and you two walked to the bench to get your things.  “Oppa, you look cute with pink cheeks.”  MinHo cleared his throat.

                “It’s hot outside.”

                “Liar, it’s chilly out you know and I did all the kicking for the past twenty minutes while you stood there laughing at my fails.”  MinHo only chuckled but you can hear the slight nervousness in it.  ‘MinHo?  Laughing nervously around me?  Nah, I must be imagining things,’ you thought and shook it away.  MinHo wrapped his arm around your shoulders as you two left the school grounds.  “I want dduboki!”

                “You got it!”  Before you know it, you two started to race to the dduboki stand.  Of course, MinHo won, so he ordered while you were running.  “Kamsahamnida.”  He bowed after paying.  He turned around saw you holding your knees, panting for breath.  “I got us food.”

                “You could’ve at least waited, jerk,” you muttered.  MinHo only laughed and held your hand, looking for a bench to sit at.  “Thank you, oppa.  I’ll eat this well.”  MinHo nodded and started to it.  “Wah~, this is so yummy!”

                “You think everything is yummy, _______,” MinHo said.

                “That’s because food is yummy.”

                “_______?”  You looked at him curiosity.  He then saw you and smiled.  “You know, there’s this girl that I like.  She’s totally different from any other girl.  She has a girly appearance but that tomboy like personality and she still has that style, too.  She’s nice, warm-hearted, smart, and athletic.  I’ve spent the best eight years with her and I honestly won’t know what I’ll do without her.  Actually, when I said I like her, I lied.”  The whole time you were listening, your heart was pounding.  You weren’t so naïve and oblivious.  “I love her and…”  MinHo faced you, cupping your face with his hands.  “I love you, Kim _______.”  MinHo just looked at you.  He enjoyed seeing your blushing face and shock expression that’s read through your eyes.

                “You-You mean it?” you asked.  MinHo nodded.

                “That day when Hana and I fought, she saw you walk out and told me.  She saw that hurt expression on my face and she broke up with me.  She knows that I like you, not her.  I was just too blind to see it.  A-And, when I saw you at the mall with TaeMin that weekend, I was shocked and speechless.  And then today at school, I wanted to blind all the other guys who stared at you.  Jealousy , but I can’t help it.  I want you all to myself,” he explained.  You let yours tears slowly fall and you smiled.  MinHo wiped your tears away before leaning in to kiss you, which you kindly returned back.  You pulled away and smiled.

                “I love you, too.  I always have,” you said and leaned in to kiss him again.