WEATHER: STORMY, RAINY

Journal Of An Idol- Life With SHINee

DAY: WEDNESDAY

 

  I woke up today morning at the loud sound of thunder. As I walked outside, I was horrified. The window pane was shattered into a thousand pieces on the ground and there was some burnt marks on it. Apparently, the thunder struck the window. I woke everybody up and they were as shocked as me. Onew hyung told us to stay a distance away from it while we waited for help to arrive.

  The staff from SM came and said they would hire somebody, a contractor, to make a new one. We cleaned up the mess in low spirits and then sat down for a bowl of cereal. Key fetched the milk while I hunted for a box of cereal. We chatted while eating.

  "A friend of my said that once he heard three loud sounds from the living room. He went out and found his antique vase broken, glass shelf shattered and his fish bowl was on the floor, in pieces."Taemin started.

  "Woah...Talk about unlucky. Three thunderstrikes at once."Key said.

  "Who said anything about thunder?"Taemin looked at him. "It was his cat."

  "CHEY!!!" Everybody continued eating.

  "There's another saying that if you see a flash of thunder, you throw an object. If it's lands before the thunder's sound, means it is roughly about 5 miles away from you."Key started.

  "You tried it before?" Taemin asked.

  "Yes. When I was still a child. I was studying when I saw a flash. I immediately threw the book I was reading behind. However, I didn't hear the sound of the book."

  "Why?"Everybody asked.

  "It hit my mother's head."

  Everybody burst out laughing and when we finally finished breakfast, we waited for the contractor to arrive. He finally came at 5pm. We watched as he took measurements and asked us what kind of window we wanted. He passed us a booklet of the various types of windows available. We finally settled on a green framed one. The contractor said it would take at least three days and went off. Onew hyung tried to entertain us by telling several cold jokes.

  "Okay...Five men, four women, three kids, two dogs and a cat shared a small umbrella. How come nobody got wet?"

  "They wore raincoats?"Key answered.

  "Nope."

  "We give up." We said.

  "Because it wasn't raining!!" He started laughing like a mad man while we watched him laugh with no interest.

  It was a boring day so we played Truth Or Dare in one of the rooms. I spun the bottle and we all watched as the bottle slowly came to a stop at... Key!!

  "Truth." He said.

  ''What is the scariest and ugliest thing you ever seen?"Minho asked.

  "Your face?"Key answered.

  I laughed as they wrestled and spun the bottle again. This time... it was....Onew hyung.

  "Truth."

  "What is your greatest fear?" Taemin asked.

  "NO MORE CHICKENS!!!" We answered for him and he smiled.

  We continued playing for awhile with alot of laughter and fun and went to sleep early as there was nothing else better to do. That basically the whole of today. And when I went to the kitchen just now, I saw Minho eating Key's chocolates. He was hiding in this small space between the fridge and the sink and looked like a mouse. He saw me laughing and turned red. He is going to be so dead tomorrow.

  All I can say is that the contractor better get the window done soon because staying ten metres away from it everytime it rains is starting to have a space problem between us.