His Friends

So Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This chapter's cover is made by @fatbiasses

Happy reading!

 

Sandara’s POV

We walked to the back of the club where all the VIP rooms were situated. My heart pounded against my ribcage and my palms became sweaty. It was not everyday I had to deal with powerful mafias.

 

One wrong move in that room and you’re as good as dead, my inner self reminded me. 

 

At the corner of my eye, I saw CL looked over in my direction. She mouthed a ‘good luck’ and I slightly nodded my head. I needed luck to be on my side. On the dance floor, Minzy was still engrossed in her dancing while a crowd formed around her. I couldn't find Bom anywhere, weird. 

 

Ji Yong’s hand that held mine tightened when a guy walked passed us. What was with this guy anyway? He insisted that I would get lost therefore he felt that there was a need for him to hold my hand. I’m a full grown woman, he needed to stop treating me as if I was a child. Plus, I already had this whole club’s layout memorised but he wasn't supposed to know that so I had to let him have his way. 

 

He opened the door of the last VIP room and entered. He dragged me along with him as if I would escape the moment he let go of my hand. My goal was to enter here, you dumb jerk.

 

The room immediately fell into silence the moment he entered. His presence evidently dominated the room. His four friends were in the room with a few girls.

My eyes scanned my surroundings. 

 

On the right couch, Lee Seung Hyun aka Seungri was making out with a girl dressed like a stripper. Their hands were all over each other. I averted my eyes at once. I didn't need to witness that. 

 

Kang Dae Sung and Dong Yong Bae aka Taeyang were casually drinking beer at the bar placed in the corner of the room while Choi Seung Hyun aka TOP was seated near them with a girl beside him. Somehow, her back view looked very familiar. The girl turned towards us as the door closed behind me.

 

It was Bom. I mentally smiled at the fact that she was here. It also helped calm my nerves a little. At least I wouldn't be the only agent around here.

 

“Dude, you’re hella late,” Taeyang said.

 

“I got caught up with this nerd right here.” He stood beside me, the hand that held mine moments ago was now placed on my lower back as he introduced me.

 

“Her name’s Kim Da Ni. Don’t even think about making a move on her, Taeyang,” he said. Taeyang raised his arms in surrender.

 

His hand that was on my lower back made its way around my hip and pulled me close to him. I could feel Bom’s questioning gaze on me. There was no doubt I had a lot of explaining to do after this, especially since Bom probably knew that the possible culprit of the ‘bruise’ was Kwon Ji Yong.

 

“The name’s Choi Seung Hyun but call me Top, I prefer that name,” Top said.

 

“That one is Yongbae or Taeyang, whatever you prefer,” Top continued.

 

“And that nasty monkey is Seungri.” Top said. 

 

I didn’t need the introductions though, I know who each of you are.

 

I saw Bom pinched Top’s sides and whispered something. “Ouch! Geez woman, fine.” Top yelped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter