His Girl

So Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In case you guys forgot,
Minzy: Choi Min Ri, sophomore.

CL: Jang Chae Im, junior.

Dara: Kim Da Ni, senior.

Bom: Da Ni’s fraternal twin sister, Kim Bo Mi.

Happy reading!

Sandara’s POV
I deserved a pat on the back for tolerating Kwon Ji Yong without bursting into flames. He irritated the eff out of me. 

We were back at our apartment, thankfully. I watched as Bom collapsed onto the couch.

“I don’t get paid enough to do what we do,” she said. 

I sank into the space next to Bom. Tell me about it. I should get a raise in salary from dealing with that jerk for a day. I didn’t even have the energy to talk now. 

“What’s with you two?” Minzy asked.

“That TOP guy drained out all of my energy, I need sleep,” Bom complained.

“No time for sleeping, girls. We’re going to the club tonight,” CL said. 

“What?” I asked. 

“Are we gonna party? I could definitely use some dancing,” Bom excitedly said, her tiredness earlier was long forgotten. 

“We don’t have the time to party, Bo Mi. We’re going to one of the clubs the Double Phoenix own. According to Min Ri’s research, the one in Gangnam is a regular hangout spot of Kwon Ji Yong and his friends,” CL said.  

I mentally groaned. Great, more time with that jerk. As if seeing him in school wasn’t enough.

“Go get ready, girls. We need as much preparation as we can get, tonight is going to be a long night,” CL said. 

We immediately sprang into action. For agents, getting ready required skills because looking good was not the only important part, practicality of the outfit is very important too.  Bom, in particularly was very good in this part of agent training. She hid knives in her crop top during our agent final test and I still hadn't figured out how she did it.

I shared the bathroom with Bom while CL and Minzy shared the other one. We were used to sharing bathrooms as we couldn't afford to waste time in this job, anything could happen in a matter of minutes. 

I was washing my hair when Bom suddenly squealed and scared the heck outta me.

“What’s with you?!” I exclaimed.

“When did you get that hickey?” she asked and giggled. 

“What hickey?” I asked.

“That hickey,” she pointed at the direction of my right shoulder. I quickly walked over to the bathroom mirror and inspected my right shoulder.

OMG. There, on my right shoulder, right above my collar bone was a reddish mark of a hickey. 

Kwon Ji Yong. The first name that popped into my head. 

Approximately 4 hours and 23 minutes ago, that jerk bit me on the shoulder during

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter