final

Believe Me

 

Seungcheol rubs his red ears that caused by an unbelievable embarrassment that he just went through.

Still a chuckle passes through his lips. This pack is amazing, he thinks. Filled with cute omegas and somehow alpha too. He chuckles. He continues walking aimlessly through the village. Silently he watches most of the members from his pack get along just fine with the neighbor pack members. He can only feel relieve its work well.

Somehow it's hard to find mate within the pack right now because the unbalanced birth rate and a mystery desease that caused a lot of death from his pack members. He pats himself for agreeing Soonyoung's idea to pay a visit to the neighbor's village.

Talking about Soonyoung, Seungcheol spots his brother's blonde hair not far from his standing place. Soonyoung is not alone. Seungcheol's lips quirk upward when Soonyoung's partner is literally watching Soonyoung with a heart emoji eyes. Good for him. It's easier for Soonyoung to become the new Alpha Leader if he found his mate already.

Seungcheol don't really mind about the position like both he and Soonyoung know they will support each other no matter who'll get to be the next Alpha Leader. At least for now he got something to tease the other.

Seungcheol thinks that maybe he can go back to his village first and let Soonyoung brings the other back later. Just when he about to turn around something or actually someone is bumped at his legs.

Seungcheol looks down and see a toddler on his in front of him, crying.

He squats down. "Hey buddy hi.. why are you crying??" Seungcheol asks while helping the toddler stands up.

The toddler wants to speak but its only came out as mumbles, hiccups and wails. Seungcheol looks around panickly.

"Eunwoo-yahh..." upon hearing the voice, the toddler wails louder.

Seungcheol looks up when someone walks toward them. "Eunwoo-yahh you can't run away like that. He is trying to apologize to you." A long-haired guy kneels in front of the toddler and Seungcheol when another toddler comes and Seungcheol recognizes in instant.

"Moonbin-ah,, did you do this to him??" Seungcheol asks, voice stiffer that what he intends to use.

"Nooooo hyunggg I just wanna be frie- huaaaa he ran I-i just- " Moonbin cries again and the one infront of Seungcheol also cries. Seungcheol looks at the long-haired guy with a pleading look.

"Eunwoo-yah.. Moonbin did not mean anything bad when he kissed you ok.. thats his way of making friend, right Moonbin?" With a long duck pout, Moonbin nods.

"I like you, eunwoo-yahh can we be friend??" Seungcheol looks at the toddler from his pack wipes tears that left on the other toddler.

"You will not bite me??" Eunwoo asks with hiccups in between.

Both seungcheol and the long-haired guy widen their eyes with question.

"Of course not... I will not do anything that gonna hurt you. I promise." Seungcheol can't help but chuckles when Moonbin tries to kiss Eunwoo one more time and the other just let him do it.

"Waaaa... now everything is good right?? Moonbin-ah.. its gonna be dark soon, go send Eunwoo to his house. You can meet Eunwoo's mother too. Eunwoo-yah, show Moonbin your house ok?" The long-haired guy links the toddlers hands before standing up.

"I will, jeonghan hyung. Let's go, Moonbin-ah." Seungcheol legs almost gives up after the long squat but he quickly regains his composure after heard a chuckles.

"Not that good with kids huh?" The long-haired guy offers a sweet cheeky smile.

Seungcheol nods with a shy laugh. "Thanks for helping them, Moonbin don't really has friend within the pack. So glad he found one here. I'm Seungcheol. Thanks for receiving our proposal to come here." Seungcheol held out his hand and the other receives it with the same smile.

"Jeonghan. Well it's not really us that makes the decision but what's wrong with some visitors. This valley is usually kinda quiet especially at night. Maybe we can visit your village next time." Jeonghan start walking and Seungcheol found himself following the other.

"Sure why not. Although I have to admit our village is not as filled as yours. Jeonghan, right? Youre an omega?" Seungcheol asks.

Jeonghan glances toward the other before let out a laugh when he found the other is serious about the question.

"Aren't we usually can distinguish ourselves like.. yeah i'm omega, and you're an Alpha, right?" Jeonghan gave up trying to explain and continue chuckling when the Alpha breaks into a grin.

"Maybe our pack is kinda lack with these kind of sense, or maybe it's only me. You know just now I met someone at the stream, I swear I really thought he's an omega because he's so small and yeah so I was like 'hey there...bla bla' but then he screamed at me that he's an Alpha, well at least at tht time I can sense his wolf is going to jump at me in any second.. aisy i'm so embarrassed." Seungcheol ruffles his hair while Jeonghan are laughing at his side.

"Please don't say you met Jihoon," Jeonghan continues laughing when Seungcheol knits his eyebrows trying to remind the name that the tall omega said before.

"I believe the tall omega called him Jihoonie." Seungcheol pouts when Jeonghan is holding his stomach and wipes his tears from laughing.

"You met Mingyu too? at least you can tell that Mingyu is an omega. Seungcheol, you have to make sure to never say about Jihoon's height again especially in front of Mingyu. He's really sensitive with it."

"Yeah, I can tell. It's not like I did in in purpose." Seungcheol whines.

"Gosh are you sure you're an Alpha.. you whined like a toddler." Jeonghan laughs again.

Seungcheol juts his lips but smiling at the end. He believes he met his. He believe he found his mate. Seungcheol thought his meeting with his mate will be so dramatic and intense with both of them feel like the time stop at the moment like the usual clichè love story, but apparently it's not.

Jeonghan is nothing near with his imagination, but Seungcheol found it's doesn't matter because Jeonghan is the best form of mate he could ask for. He is good with kids, good-looking enough to make sure their future pups have a decent appearance, and the most important Seungcheol feels complete just being here with Jeonghan. He feel like he can tell the other everything although they just met a few hours ago.

"Seungcheol~ Seungcheol-ahh.. yaa cheol-ah~~~" Jeonghan waves both of his hands in front of the Alpha, only to be caught by the other.

"Sorry.. I'm lost... " Seungcheol tries to ignore the sparks between their met hands. "What are you saying before?" Seungcheol doesn't realize that they are already sit on a long bench in front of a big hut.

"I'm saying that you looks scaryyyy~~" Jeonghan laughs, shaking their linked hands.

"Ouh sorry.." Seungcheol lets the other hands go and tries to calm himself when Jeonghan let an unconscious whine. "Your house??" Jeonghan nods.

Seungcheol takes in the scent deeply into his lungs. It's getting darker, he needs to make sure his pack members back to the village before night. He needs to savour this scent. Jeonghan's scent.

"Jeonghan-ah.. I-" Seungcheol's words are cut when the latter run into the hut before coming out again with a knitted scarf in his hand.

"It's cold, take this.." with blushes on both of his cheeks, Jeonghan passed the scarf to the Alpha.

Seungcheol takes it at the beginning but returns it again to Jeonghan right after.

Seungcheol looks down to meet Jeonghan's surprised face. "I dont know how to wear thissss help me wear it." Seungcheol juts his lips and blinks his eyes a few times.

"Oh my god, seungcheol!!!!!" Jeonghan throws himself to the Alpha. Seungcheol laughs while tightening his hands around Jeonghan's.

"I don't know why but I feel like I'm gonna cry.." the omega mumbles again the other's chest.

"I'm sorry.. I don't know why I'm suddenly so bad with words. I dont know how to ask you if- ermm well Jeonghan... do you- " again Seungcheol's words are cut again but with something blocking his mouth.

Jeonghan wraps the scarf carefully around the Alpha's neck. He brings down the part that covered Seungcheol's mouth before leaving a light kiss on the lips.

"Good night, Seungcheol. Go bring your pack members back safely, and i don't care what you wanna say but the answer is yes." Jeonghan tries to run into his hut after saying that words but Seungcheol reacts faster.

"Not that fast, sweetheart." His hands grabs Jeonghan's hand before pulling the other toward him.

"Thank you for the scarf, for the answer, for everything. I'll see you later k.." the Alpha gives a soft peck on the other's forehead first before moving toward the soft pretty lips.

"S-safe journey.." Jeonghan whispers and Seungcheol nods.

"Need to go now, bye Jeonghan." Seungcheol waves the omega for one last time before sprint to find his brother.

.
.
.
.
.

Later for Seungcheol means exactly two month3s from their first meeting. He walks his way to Jeonghan's house from the Alpha Leader's house. He still need to ask permission from the Alpha Leader of Jeonghan's pack to be in the village when it's not a visiting period, unless if he mated with Jeonghan....... only with imagining it makes Seungcheol's heart blooming.

From far he can see Jeonghan's hut and also Jeonghan himself. The omega is doing something and he's too focused to realize that Seungcheol already creeping up behind him.

"Ahhhh!!!!" Jeonghan screams his lungs out before elbowing the creature that suddenly hugs him from behind.

"Ouchhhh Jeonghannnn thats so mean.." Seungcheol whines when his lands on the floor. Jeonghan's eyes widen when he turns back and see Seungcheol there.

"Seungcheol-ahh.. I'm sorry.. It's your fault for being creepy!! Sorry..." he helps the Alpha stands up. Seungcheol still has a pout on his lips and he purposely make it longer.

Jeonghan chuckles and kisses the pout makes the Alpha's eyes turn into crescent.

"I miss you.." Seungcheol takes Jeonghan's hands and wraps it around his waist.

"Me too.. " Jeonghan mumbles softly against Seungcheol's crook of neck.

"Thats why.. being a good Alpha I am... I'll be here for the whole day~" Seungcheol sing-a-songs.

"Really.. great!! I'm making rice cake actually before you decided to creep me out. You can help me with it.." Jeonghan back to his wooden pestle and mortar.

"Why am I so lucky to have youuu" Seungcheol being dramatic again and Jeonghan rolls his eyes.

"Ah right, I went to Alpha leader's house before.. for permission well yeah but only his mate was there. It's now the hunting weeks for you guys?" Seungcheol asks while start working with the rice powder.

"Well it's must be then, I don't really know if they had exact time to go out hunting, but we have a few newborns so they need to stock up the foods." Sungcheol nods.

"It's great to hear that this pack is so fertile. I'm so worried about my pack. It's going to be so hard to continue the occupation later." Seungcheol sighs and Jeonghan hugs the deflated shoulders with full of love.

"Don't worry...how many pups do you want?? 10??20??" Seungcheol chokes when Jeonghan whispers it to his ear. Jeonghan laughs again when Seungcheol looks like he wanna cry.

"Will you be my mate, Jeonghan?" Seungcheol turns to meet the omega face to face.

Seungcheol's face is determined and Jeonghan's too.

"This is kinda sudden but of course, where else would I be if not beside you??" Jeonghan shyly replies.

They are having their time, the half-way made rice cake is ignored. They are in Jeonghan's bedroom, now as a mated couple.

"You look cute in pink." Jeonghan giggles when Seungcheol when out from the bathroom with his biggest shirt. Its not really pink just light pink and Jeonghan is not being biased, but for him Seungcheol looks good in any colors.

"Well.. I know right... I don't know when I will look ugly, it's so hard for me..." Seungcheol laughs when Jeonghan rolls his eyes.

"I had something from breakfast if you're hungry." Jeonghans offers and Seungcheol nods with his puppy eyes.

Jeonghan laughs while make his way out from the bedroom.

Seungcheol follows the other but went to the living room instead, he's on his way to close the windows when he caught some scents. Some new and unfamiliar scents.

He looks out the window and his sharp eyes got it almost immediately. ", they are here when the Alpha Leader is not around."

"Seungcheol-"

"Jeonghan, I need you to stay in your room. Close all the door. I'll be back." Jeonghan senses it of course. They are a mated couple already. Jeonghan knows something wrong the moment Seungcheol feels it.

"No- tell me what is it first.." Jeonghan grabs Seungcheol's left hand when the right hand is closing the window.

"I saw a few lone wolves, I knew one of them. They used to make fuss at our village too. Now they came when the Alpha Leader is not around. Please Jeonghan, stay inside the house-"

"Seungcheol please.. they are not alone right? You cant-"

Suddenly there's crushing sound and a scream follow suit, continuing with children's cries.

Both of Jeonghan and Seungcheol run outside and Seungcheol immediately shifts into his wolf form and attack one of the lone wolves that are trying to steal the foods from one of the house, while Jeonghan also shifts and sprints toward the Alpha Leader's house.

Jeonghan slows down when he run passed Mingyu's house. Seems like he's not the only one that can smell it.

He looks around and there's one lone wolf that is making his way toward Mingyu's house.

Jeonghan uses his telepathy connection with Seungcheol for the first time. 'Help me block them from Mingyu's house'

Jeonghan tries to attack the lone wolf and luckily Seungcheol comes right after that.

"Go" Seungcheol orders.

Seungcheol watches his mate entered the house safely before back to face his opponent.

He tries to attack but line wolf dodges his attack and run toward the house that Jeonghan just entered.

"You coward son of " seungcheol growls before attacking the lone wolf from behind. He drags the other out from the yard and throws his opponent with force.

Seungcheol with a few Jeonghan's pack members are fighting the lone wolves that never seems to weaken.

How the heck they are so strong. Seungcheol thinks.

Suddenly he hears Jeonghan's scream. . There's around 3 wolves inside the house and Seungcheol tries to fight them but ended up being throw far from the house.

He broke his rib a lil bit for sure at the time he tries to stand up. At that time he see all the lone wolves are running away. He shifts into his human form.

Seungcheol walks slowly into the house and there he see his mate laying on the floor. "Jeonghan" he cries.

"Jeonghan..." he calls again, and a grunt is heard. Seungcheol kisses Jeonghan hard.

"Cheol, they took Mingyu!! Aunty!! Aunty!!!" Seungcheol helps Jeonghan sit and he walks into the room and found a woman lying on the floor.

Seungcheol lifts the woman up and lays her at the living room while Jeonghan slowly works himself toward Mingyu's mother.

"Seungcheol, please.. go follow Mingyu. I'm fine really. Please seungcheol..." Jeonghan begs.

"Promise me you'll let me know if you feel hurt or anything i'll come in instant." Seungcheol grabs his mate's hands and gives a peck to both hands.

"I love you Jeonghan." Seungcheol shifts into his wolf form and sprints outside. His movement is still limited because of his broken ribs but he knows where the lone wolves might go. He walks into the forest slowly while trying to make sure its the right way to the hill.

"Seungcheol?" The said name turns his back and breathes in relieve almost immediately when he saw Jisoo in his human form. Seungcheol also shifts into his human form.

"Jisoo. I believe they'll bring Mingyu to the hill. There's no other place for them." Jisoo nods.

"This is Mingyu's father." Seungcheol nods.

Suddenly there are something sprint passed them. "Jihoon. Come one lets follow him." Jisoo says.

Seungcheol shifts and run following Jisoo's lead. They reaches the hill, just like what Seungcheol imagines.

The view is sickening and when Jihoon launches himself toward the lone wolves Seungcheol also joins. This time he doesn't control himself, before because he was not in his territory made him careful not to spill a blood on the land but now they are in the forest, Seungcheol rips the throat one by one until no one left alive. It's better to settle them now if not they'll continue make fuss again.

Seungcheol watches Mingyu's father lifts his son and run back toward the valley. He also need to go back. Jeonghan is waiting.

Seungcheol reaches not long after Mingyu's father arrived. Seungcheol enters the house and see Jeonghan is lying on the floor.

"Seungcheol, right? Jeonghan passed out after vomiting. I think he hit somewhere at his head. You can bring him back to your village if you want, he's your mate." Mingyu's mother says while trying to wipe her nonstop tears.

"I will. I'm sorry I can't do more." Seungcheol bows.

"It's okay, we owe you. Thank you, Seungcheol." Seungcheol nods while kneeling down to lift Jeonghan. He winces when he feels his broken ribs poking his flesh but Jeonghan is always his priority.

Seungcheol walks out from the house carefully with unconcious Jeonghan in his arms. "I'm sorry I failed to protect you this time. There'll be no twice for this." Seungcheol kisses Jeonghan's temple before carefully makes his way to his village.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

- is it better than Within The Range?? or just the same?? or worse??

- also I need to declare its far between territory/village.. like half-day walking like that...

- again just let me know if you need me to correct anything because,,,, its 2am in the morning rn..... Z_Z help mee hahahaha

-Twitter : @6veryday