How come you are here?

SPARTACE Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook arrived at his home with a smile in his face. He could still remember the hug he received from Jihyo. He went to his room and changed his clothes. He suddenly remembered his promise to Jihyo.

“Oh, I should better call Gap Jin to resched my appointments.”, he murmured.

He went to his living room and grabbed his phone. He dialed Gap Jin’s number.

“Gap Jin!”

“Oh, hyung? How is your date? Heheh”, Gap Jin teased.

“Yah! What date?”, Jongkook stuttered.

“Who else? With Jihyo-ssi”, he teased again.

“Yah! It’s not a date.”, Jongkook denied. “And I didn’t call you just to tease me.”

“Eyy hyung. Alright, then why did you call me?”, Gap Jin finally asked.

“I want you to leave my schedule open  on Wednesday.”, he ordered.

“What? But, hyung. You are fully aware that you are packed with schedule this week. You are going to attend the meeting and photoshoot of your new commercial. Aside from the commercial, your ..”

“Wait! I know that this is too sudden. And I only ask my schedule on Wednesday, not the whole week. Also, I think it is only a meeting with the director. Why don’t we ask for another schedule? Perhaps on Tuesday?”, he suggested.

“Then tell me hyung, what is your appointment on that day that made you change your schedule?”, Gap Jin questioned.

“I’m just going to take a rest.”, Jongkook answered.

“Aish,  what do you mean rest? Don’t fool me hyung, I’m your manager. Please hyung, tell me.”, Gap Jin begged. All of a sudden, a thought came to his mind. “Wait.. Are you having an affair with another woman besides Jihyo?”

“Yah! Are you crazy? Just call me when the director agreed to our new schedule. Okay? I’ll hang up now.”

“Hyung.. Wait.. Aish, he always hangs up his phone. Is he really meeting another woman? Aish.. I don’t know what to do with him.” Gap Jin gave up.

“That Gap Jin. What is he thinking? Another woman? Huh. In his dreams.”, Jongkook mumbled.

A day has passed since Jongkook and Jihyo decided to go to Everland. Jihyo couldn’t hide her excitement for tomorrow’s activity. Suddenly, her phone rang. A message came from her manager. She opened it and was shocked to see a photo. Her phone rang again. It’s her manager.

“Neh, unnie.”, Jihyo answered.

“Jihyo, have you seen the message?”, she asked.

“Yes. How come you have this?”, Jihyo asked.

“It was surfaced online for a while but gladly our management team took care of it. They all deleted the photos and any information relating to you.”, her manager answered.

“Thank God. Thank you, unnie.”, she thanked.

“But Jihyo, we don’t know who saw the photos and read the articles. So I’m advising you to be careful.”, her manager advised her.

“Yes, unnie. I will. Thank you. I’ll hang up now.” She then ended the call.

Jongkook is busy preparing his dinner. Suddenly, his phone rang.

“Oh, hyung? What’s up?”, he asked.

“Jongkook. How are you?”, his brother asked.

 “I’m fine. Why?”, Jongkook answered.

“Well, I just wanted to check on you.”, his brother replied.

“Eyy.. hyung.”, Jongkook couldn’t believe his brother.

“Do you remember Jongkook that every time you ask something from me, I always answer it with all my heart?”

Jong kook could only laugh at his hyung cheesy words. “Of course, hyung. What is it?”

“Actually, I have some favor to ask from you. It’s only a little favor. Heheheh.”, his brother responded.

“Tell me, hyung. I’ll do it.”

“You know my son loves joining contests in the internet. Gladly, he won the first prize and he received tickets from an amusement park. And tomorrow is the day that he is waiting for. So, I’m asking if you can go with him instead of us.”

“Umm.. hyung”

“Actually, we wanted to go, but, I’ll be attending a seminar in Seoul and my wife has prior meetings. I couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter