Jealous Idol

SPARTACE Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook is now sitting in his car with Gap Jin as his substitute driver since his driver is on sick leave. They just came from a meeting with the director of his new music video and are now on the way to Jong Kook’s home. He yawned as he looked outside from his tinted window. He then took out his phone and looked at his SNS if there is a new trending topic that will attract him. He then saw the photo taken by Jihyo with all of them in a Noraebang. He remembered the teases and bickering they had as well as confessions from the members. He smiled as he recalled Jihyo’s actions after Jaesuk bluntly told them that Jihyo is his fan. His smile disappeared when the car suddenly stopped.

“What’s wrong?”, he asked.

“I think the car just broke. Let me check first.”, Gap Jin went outside of the car. Jong Kook laid his back on his seat and he resumed on what he is doing. After two minutes, Gap Jin opened the driver’s door and went inside.

“Hyung, I don’t know the reason the car stopped. I called already the agency but the mechanic they requested will be two hours late and so, I need to find a mechanic in this area. Will you be fine here?”, he asked Jong Kook.

“Well, I don’t have any choice. But, I’m not going to stay here.”, he sighed. He then spotted a place where he wanted to take a rest. “I’m going to stay there.”, he added.

“But, hyung! It is much safer to stay in the car. We don’t know if..”

“I’ll be alright. And besides, look at that café. It seemed that there are only few people who went there.”, Jong Kook answered. “Besides, I still have these.”, Jong Kook showed his mask, cap and sunglasses to his manager.

“Alright, hyung. I’ll find a mechanic as soon as possible.”, Gap Jin sighed.

Jong Kook nodded and put on his disguise. He checked on his appearance before going out. He waved goodbye to Gap Jin and started his way to the café. Just as he thought, there were only few people inside the café, a lady in the counter, and a couple who is seated at the right corner of the building. He immediately went to the counter. He scanned the available drinks and foods and then ordered something that suits him, green tea. After he ordered, he chose to sit near the window side. When his body lay against the soft chair, he started to scan the whole shop. It is decorated with light colors. White with matching gray stripes is glued in the wall. He inhaled the scent inside the café, although he doesn’t drink coffee, he like the smell from it. There is also music playing in the café which made him comfortable in the area. After minutes of scanning, his order arrived. He finally removed his disguise. As he took a sip from his tea, he smiled for it is delicious. He tried another sip, and then took out his phone. He wanted to capture the beautiful place and share it to his fans. As he was taking a photo, his eyes set on the lady who entered the café. She is wearing plain V-neck shirt and pants. Her long hair is laid down and a bit messy but she still look beautiful. Jong Kook recognized the lady. Although, he was a bit surprised, but, he maintained to be calm. A smile plastered on his face when the lady finally noticed him. The lady stared at Jong Kook with surprising look and she gave him a beautiful smile.

“Oppa!”, she squealed.

“Jihyo”, he smiled.

“Can I sit here?”, she asked.

“Of course, you can.”, he answered back.

“What are you doing here, oppa?”, she asked.

“Ahm, taking a sip from my tea and resting?”, he answered with mocking tone.

“Aish, I shouldn’t have ask you.”, she pouted. Jong Kook smiled at her. They were interrupted by the female server who placed Jihyo’s order in their table. Jihyo excitedly grabbed her drink. Smile can be seen in her radiant face as she tasted her Americano. Jong Kook chuckled at her behavior to which he gained a glare from Jihyo.

“Seriously, oppa. How come you are here in this area?”, she asked him.

“Why? Shouldn’t you be glad that you have seen your idol today?”, he .

“Idol? In your dreams.”, she laughed awkwardly and then drink her coffee. Jong Kook stared at her intently as he noticed the awkward laugh from Jihyo. They fell silent for minutes. They are both enjoying their drinks.

 “My car broke down in this area. Gap Jin went to call a mechanic. I saw this café and ended myself here.”, he smiled. His green tea is almost finished.

“Oh I see. But, this is not the way to your agency, right? The director must be furious if you will be late.”, she asked.

“Yes this is not the way, since I’m on my way home after meeting with the director. Gap Jin told me that this is the quickest way to my home. And, may I ask, how did you know that I am going to see a director?”, Jong Kook asked her.

Jihyo stopped drinking her coffee. She didn’t know what to answer.

“And now you tell me that you are not my fan?”, he again.

“I just heard it from my new manager. You know, she’s a fan of yours. She even asked me your autograph when I told her that I met you and the other members last week.”, she hurriedly explained.

Jong Kook didn’t know if she will believe in Jihyo. They both became silent again.

“By the way,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter