Taeyeon's first fast food

Butterfly Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rina bought Taeyeon to her favourite fast food franchise, McDonalds. During the whole trip towards the franchise, Taeyeon was looking around while tugging on Rina's sleeve like a lost child with her jaw hangs open- awing at the lightings of the street, the tall building, the street food, street displays etc.

"Goodness, you look like a lost kid in a foreign country. " Rina teased and held the door for Taeyeon. Both of them went in and sat at Rina's usual place.

"It's seems new to me.." Taeyeon said in a low tone, pout added at the end making Rina shook her head.

"Seriously, you need to tell me more about yourself. You looked younger than me though. Unless you're baby-faced."

"Well, she looks healthy." a voice commented making both Taeyeon and Rina looked to the owner of the voice

"Ofcourse she is. I nursed her back to health." Rina chuckled and so does the person.

"So, the usual?"

"Yes, make it 2 sets please and thank you, Wendy." Wendy then left after Rina shoots love guns at her.

"Now back to you-- I won't ask anything too personal, is there anything you can tell me about yourself? I mean, you'll be staying at my place for the time being, it'd be weird if I don't know anything about you at all. Especially your needs...."

Taeyeon stared at Rina for awhile, "Plants..."

"Say what?"

"I've noticed that your place doesn't have plants... flowers specifically." Taeyeon said.

"That's be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter