Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ...ƸӜƷ ...εїз

Butterfly Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon as usual is singing to  her butterflies and watering her flower garden where the rest of the butterflies plays around in the air and  feeds on it's nectar.

Everything stops when she felt a tug on her arms. ooking to her sides, it was two guards that got hold of her.

"What are you doing? Let go of me!" Taeyeon protested.

"I'm sorry. This is the Queen's order."

 

*Taeyeon's voice*

"And then from then on. I was thrown in the dungeon suddenly. Then the next morning the Queen came to me and said I've been exiled from Heaven to man's earth."

"I did nothing wrong! Why am I exiled!!" I protested. Surely i didnt do anything wrong. I only spends time with my butterflies. They are the only friends I have. But the Queen.... who was my bestfriend didn't listen.

 

--------------

On Earth..........

Taeyeon takes the butterfly form and flew about. The sun was bright and hot. "this must be the end of me"she thought. Soon she collapsed.

 

Taeyeon woke up to the warmth of comfortable bed, she cracks he eyes open and looks at her unfamiliar surrounding. She sat up from the bed and began to panic but soon crashed laying on the bed again when she felt dizzy.

"Oh you're awake? Thank goodness I thought you died." A girl in her 20's wearing a hot pants and tank top appraoch her with a glass of water.

"Where am I?" Taeyeon coughed after her question as feels dry. The girl quickly hands her the glass of water to drink which Taeyeon accepts it.

"In my house. I found you in the forest unconcious and took you in." She flashed a friendly smile.

"Thank you for your kindness." Taeyeon sat up and dips her head in a bow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter