Momo's Creepy Smiles

Extra Copy Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina didn’t know why Momo always smiled at her at random times of the day. Sometimes, it was a shy smile complete with curved lip corners; other times, it was a sly smirk that graced her features. Regardless of what type of smile it was, Mina felt more and more strange as the days passed. It had been not even two months since she had stepped foot into JYP Corporations, but she knew that the blonde had at least passed by her cubicle fives times every day. And Mina knew it was deliberate, as the other girl would turn her head and beam at her before casually walking away. This routine had repeated the entire duration of her short time at the company. The red-head thought that she had left behind her creepy and overly attached coworkers at her previous company, but it seems that she was mistaken. If Momo wasn’t going to stop anytime soon, then Mina would have to do what she didn’t want to do anymore: quit.

 

Mina swore to herself that if Momo passes by one more time, she would have to have a stern talk with her. Because she was a little nervous about talking to that weird coworker, she grabbed a nearby sticky note and hastily scribbled some pointers to guide their conversation. Hello, I noticed you looking at me every day. No, that didn’t sound right. You’re creepy. Definitely not the correct thing to say.

 

Mina thought for a few seconds, then smiled as a light bulb popped in her head. She didn’t want to hurt Momo’s feelings, but she did want a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter